HOLY SHIT! I just smoked some serious dank kush and realized something

>all of us on pol/alt-right are autiststs / have aspergers
>90% of pol/alt-right are INTP or INTJ personality type (as seen in every MBTI thread)
>pol is the superior people of the human species
>alt right will continue to grow as lower iq human die out
>alt right will rule the planet in the next 1000 years+

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hlvhf7rUfuQ
personality-types.careertrends.com/compare/8-12/INTP-vs-ENTP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lower iq human die out
sadly this is not happening

alt-j?

youtu.be/hlvhf7rUfuQ

>90% are INTP or INTJ
wat
INTJ is particularly rare

>superior people of the human species
>can't leave the house, hold a conversation, or god forbid have sex

yeah ok

sage

This post reminded me how much I hate stoners.

I'm ESFP :^).

>leaf
>burning the leaf
Self hating leaf!
Sage.

>lower iq human die out
retard

if we rounded up everybody who has less than 100IQ and gassed them, the average would still be 100 IQ because it's how it is by design, no matter how stupid or smart on average the population is.

Besides, why the fuck would stupid people die out? Even the litteral retards who cannot do any job even flipping burgers get welfare and are allowed to reproduce.

everytime we have MBTI threads and Sup Forumsacks take tests, most of them are INTP or INTJ

DUDE

Can confirm.

That's more of a characteristic of Sup Forums and the contributors though

This looks ratchet as fuck

>mfw turbulent INTJ so I constantly change between being empathetic and anti-social

Life is hell.

>lower iq human die out
>implying trailer trash stop having unprotected sex
>implying autists and spergs getting laid

This. Disgenics are in full effect throughout the West.

That's Sup Forums in general.

no because through time, alt right will continue to outsmart the lower iq subhumans, and then ultimately have full power in the long run. and once in full power, they will stop that shit from happening and implement measures to make sure their own people are breeding so spread their superior genes (because that would be the smart thing to do)

In the general populace.

What percent of the general populace(normies) browse Sup Forums?

still doesnt make my original point wrong

>alt right will continue to grow as lower iq human die out

That's the only thing you got wrong. We have to gain power and roll back the social policies that allow women to choose non-resource producing mates.

INTP reporting in.

Can confirm, I am the dominate male in my household and workplace

>called out leaf
>is a leaf

>tfw you completely get how this would happen
>tfw sober
>tfw mailman is coming with my degeneracy pills later

Feels good.

Alt-Right ISTP here, what does this mean for me?

Can confirm.

so when do we start purging?

>>alt right will continue to grow as lower iq human die out
how so?
since the majority of alt right is gay

Nobody here reproduces

intelligence is going to continue to decline, unless we put breeding programs in place and force qt's to breed with us

that makes no sense, lower iq people outbreed the intelligent

It's because people can't beat INTP's in debate. Eventually everyone is forced to either concede the intellectual high ground to INTP's and join them or they just have to REEEEEEEE themselves out of your life.

Either way they either agree with you or admit that they are retards.

>INTP MASTER RACE REPORTING IN!!!!

Infp here. How autistic does that make me? Also rehab ends next week and i cant fucking wait to smoke.

INTP here, can confirm, everyone else is retarded.

>tfw alt right is the new jew

Untermensch detected.

when you come down you will realize how stupid your thought was

You're an edgy hipster who will be onto the next new and edgy thing once Sup Forumss views become mainstream(if they ever do).

What sort of pills?

>me
>actually being able to reproduce

user im glad you put so much faith into me but arent you a bit overly optimistic?

M8 I used to beat my INTP friend in debate very often and he would ree about it. He could beat me also but he was way more insecure about being smart and would jew his way out of conversations where he was wrong.

Sounds like we're made of the Reich stuff to me.

>>alt right will continue to grow as lower iq human die out

The first law of virginity says we don't reproduce.

/Thread

It's a general rule. Idk what personality you have and your friend might have just been poorly educated or ignorant.

If he couldn't, for example, point out that the point you just made is an anecdote and not an argument then maybe he was not and INTP.

Shame you'll never pass on your genes.

i'm INTJ

no because we're also >tfw no gf and won't reproduce

INTP is what like less than 3% of population? same with INTJ right?

they use Sup Forums as their home

Stop being such a fucking autist leaf

Don't you know poor people and stupid are out getting laid and popping out babies?

Etsp here

None of your a adds up

>extravert

estrogen pills

You forgot one thing to this glorious plan
>implying Sup Forums has a gf
>implying Sup Forums will pass down its genes

But Im ENTP you silly faggot

except intp and intj have no organizationalor leadership skills, literally just weaponsgrade autismo

source: i am intp

probably mdma since he is sad about not going to be able to eat it

>not taking ADHD pills to put your high IQ to use

Im INTJ, and high IQ.
Masterrace reporting.

>being alt right unironically

or you can just stop fapping too

Funny how '''alt-right''' or just modern right wing revivalism in general, is being pushed, and vocally supported like Extroverts like Farage and Trump. Even the Youtubers are all extroverts, and they're the people spreadingg the word.

Also, if you're confident like myself, then get out there and drop a few small redpills (pinkpills) amongst your friends, aquaintenses and mutual friends etc

I'm INTJ. The description of INTJ people depresses me. They are go getters and accomplish their goals because of drive and motivation.

>MFW multiple personality tests say I should be awesome, but I'm actually a poorfag, introvert, that rarely finishes anything and if I do it's at the last minute.

Anyone else ENTP here like me?

Does anyone have poll results or hard numbers from the last time Sup Forums gave their personality type? This could be an interesting thing to look at

Pretty much. There is also a study which concludes that right wingers are more muscular and confident than the left. That said hyper rational people like myself are also drawn to the new right for intellectual reasons. These are the so-called autists.

differences between ENTP and INTP
personality-types.careertrends.com/compare/8-12/INTP-vs-ENTP

>lower iq human die out
wtf are you talking about
they breed the most

there are also studies that right wingers are stupider than left wingers though

>I just smoked some serious dank kush and realized something

see

>tfw INFJ is the rarest and therefore most snowflakey and magical

You are all literally normies.

ENTP reporting. Sup Forums is the perfect cesspool of autism :^)

Entp here user. I also like to redpill friends in real life. Many times it becomes a shouting match however as many are esfj and est\fp.

>Implying alt right isn't a meme

> Posts half baked stoned epiphany
Wew lad.
You must be new to weed.

>already has
Stay retarded agro-pants

>altright

Spotted the shill

I know that turkroach. That doesn't count the nig. Many other studies show the opposite.

I know the feels bro

Off topic, google is just plain fucking with us now right?

>>all of us on pol/alt-right are autiststs / have aspergers
Yes, if by 'us' you mean 'us shills, jews and faggots'.

IN YOUR SNATCH FITZPLEASURE BROOM SHAPED PLEASURE

It's the rarest among women, of which there are zero here. It's uncommon, but not the rarest type in men.

Pothead dreams, career driven people breed less. Canada has highest levels of interracial breeding at all social and intelligence levels. Your dream is just that, a dream.

It will take about 300 years, not 1000 but you are essentially correct

I have low empathy but I'm definitely not autistic. You're right about the personality type, though that just means Sup Forumsacks tend to be cynical and intelligent. Or at least the correlation between IQ and the personality types would suggest that

Kek, looked over that.
Grouping us

i am INTP can confirm

Btw these studies equate prejiduce to social conservatism.

Saying nigs have a low iq isnt prejiduced.

Also economic conservatism is linked to higher iq.

I think you're just paranoid, MYEANNNN.

You are my American counterpart as I am the same

I'm afraid that might be true desu. I like being right wing edgy. The red pill tasted good I don't wanna take the blue one

Beyond personality styles, I suspect most people need to reach a particular breaking point before they begin to live purposeful, successful lives. This would explain the many, many rags to riches stories and the many people I meet who always have a story to explain how they got where they are or that motivated them to do what they are trying to do.

I get ISTP every time I do the stupid test and the summary is nothing like me, is the test shit or am I somehow failing at my own personality test?

Some of the personality test even have the aware/turbulent split with them, no wonder most of us are so fucked up if turbulent (hence worst traits, perfectionism, idealism and such) are propably mostly prevalent here.

intj autist reporting

Dont you have a coup to fake

It happens when the Autists in the secret weapons programs secede from Humanity, crush conventional military forces worldwide with their Death Rays, then demand payment from the nations of the world, for letting them live.