Alcohol destroys your liver, weed destroys your capability to have dreams

Alcohol destroys your liver, weed destroys your capability to have dreams
Which is worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlgfBRDw6o
youtu.be/-S2wAjLwNUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weed destroys your capability to have dreams

what the fuck are you talking about? you don't usually have or remember dreams when you smoke weed but its not fucking permanent you mental patient.

You can't live without a liver, so I'd take the weed.

Weed is worse.

One puff of weed will get you high. It is purely about mind altering, and that's it.

Alcohol on the other hand can be partaken of and enjoyed without any significant mind altering effect. Not only that, but it also provides calories and health benefits when consumed wisely.

Weed does not stop my fucked up dreams. Thanks tho.

the teeth girl

I have the best dreams when a Nigga high

The most insidious thing about weed is that regular use makes you okay with being bored and rotting in your house doing nothing.

weed literally causes brain damage
alcohol rots your insides you should be fighting against both not choosing a lesser evil you pathetic fuck anyone who needs to be sedated to cope with reality is the most pathetic of humanity

weed is the most degenerate thing on this entire earth, right up there with faggotry and race mixing.
What makes it even worse is its userbase aka "DUDE WEED LMAO" hippie shits who can't go by one second before explaining how weed is totally harmless.
Well I consider it harmful because it turns you into a flaming retard

this

alcohol. If i were the chancellor I would ban beers and others alcoholic drinks.
Only 0.5% ciders are allowed

Teeth grill

a garota do dente*

If a smoke 20 bong hits ill be fucking blazed for 2-4 hours and then be normal.

If I did something similar with alcohol it would take me 20 hours for my body to metabolize it and I would get very sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlgfBRDw6o

Oh shit, we got teethed!

Before I smoked pot I used to have premonitions when I slept, I would see things like family members sick and dying, news reports about war, ect. I once saw a friend of mine get in a terrible accident only for it to come true months later.

After pot, no more dreams, no more premonitions. I'm normal like everyone else. I'm glad I have pot to keep me sane. I don't want to go back to that it was legitimately awful to see these things knowing there was nothing you could do to change them. Then being treated like a leper because they didn't affect me as much as the other people around me.

weed is a minor psychadelic that increases your awareness and conciousness.

as someone from india i'd expect you to be familiar with that being hindu and all.

psychadelics are the true redpill

Alcohol had greater potential for harm, not doubt.

Weed makes you stoned no matter what though, whereas alcohol gives you a smooth gradient of intoxication.

They're both equally degenerate.

this lol. OP have you ever even been near weed?

Actually, both will destroy your dream recall. But weed's effect on sleep lasts longer.

t. lucid dreamer

Brahmins donĀ“t drink or do drugs. I think they are not even allowed. Cannabis and alcohol is for low castes

Alcohol, you need your filters to survive. You can do without dreams.

I might notice being stoned more but I am much more functional extremely stoned than extremely drunk.

When I smoke small amounts of weed I often feel energized to spend time working on my hobbies, or I will work on computer programs for school.

It gives you a false sense of those things. You should actually attempt it for real and not pretend you are.

youtu.be/-S2wAjLwNUs

How to lucid dream? Give your technique

>Calories

Alcohol is probably the runner up for trans fats on a list of the worst calories to consume. Alcohol is loaded with bad and useless carbs that will make you fat.

Why are threads bashing weed always made by the fucking losers who were bullied by chads who smoked weed in highschool? Most of the time they spout stupid shit that sounds like it's directly out of reefer madness. Now don't get me wrong, the whole DUDE WEED 420 culture is cancerous as it can get but I've seen people on this board bash it for little to no reason. Which brings me back to my point. Are you just projecting because a Chad who smoked bullied you?

Fuck both.

I found this actually varies. :)

>being this much of a mad normie
get gassed lol

I have much more vivid dreams and remember them more if I blaze one before sleeping.

There both good

NO DRUGS

DOOD WEED LMAO

Dude you need to slow down. Thats gotta be getting a tad expensive at this point.

Lol I probably stole your girl in school. loser

the teeth girl

I guess it would be best to redirect you somewhere else, because there is simply too much information.
dreamviews com/induction-methods-techniques/

I would recommend DILD perhaps combined with MILD for a beginner. But feel free to read through whichever you wish. It's not a good idea to combine too many induction techniques, it just distracts your focus. It usually takes about a month to get your first ld.

I also create threads on /x titled "Lucid Dreaming Without Paranormal Bullshit" like once every two months. But I'm not posting anything groundbreaking there.

All you stoners are fucking idiots, OP didn't mean literal dreams you dosy fucks. You just proved OP's point

This.

And its not that I don't have dreams, I just can't remember them a second after I wake back up.

the teeth girl

Alcohol is good for you in moderation (or rather fermented food/drink if you want to be a pedant) or else we'd all have gone extinct ten thousand years ago.

It makes me feel uneasy being idle, moreso when im high.

Take atleast 5 to 10 Mg of melatonin. Melatonin is known to have a higher chance of helping you stay asleep to induce a lucid dream. Start a journal about your dreams, behind writing down everything you remember from your dreams when you wake up. Try to recall now that you're awake what made you realize it was a dream. Maybe you had a clock in a room of your house that's not there. Maybe your mom looked slightly different. Little details that you can notice once you become more accustomed to dreams. Begin doing daily reality checks, look at the time on a clock, turn around and look again. In a dream the time can change to whatever it wants.

I don't care dude, I am not a teenager anymore.

I dislike weed because my friends smoke, and they lack ambition. They're lazy, and can't get better jobs due to drug tests. It's embarrassing. I care about my fellow man and equals, and it's saddening to see them fall from grace.

Chads who smoked weed in high school?

Nigger, I don't know if you have a terrible memory, if you went to a special high school or you're pretending to be said chad in question, but most stoners in high school are fucking deadbeat losers.

Bring your retarded terms back to r9k.

Both are equally terrible in their own way. You would think that people would learn about the dangers of substance abuse using alcohol as an example but nooooooo people are fucking dense. Gas the potheads.

why not both?

How about drinking and smoking pot moderately?

Actually it affects REM sleep stages and causes you to have fewer dreams. Stupid faggot good job embarrassing yourself

>Weed destroys your capability to have dreams

I wish. I was pretty horrifically abused as a child and I'd smoke anything if it would make me stop waking up screaming.

I'm sure that it does, however I've ever met a stoner who has a dream job, a dream to start a family some day etc etc.
Did you not take in anythig I said?

I can understand that and that is a fair argument. I too have Friends who smoke and have turned into lazy degenerates. It's the straight edge freaks that hate on it without any knowledge of the drug they're criticizing or any real life experience with it. I smoke, I go to college, I have a well paying job and have my foot already in the door for future jobs. When I get lumped into the same category as those type of stoners it's annoying
Never been to r9k autist.

trust me on this one, I've tried things you wouldn't believe.
In the end it all just boils down to how much control you have over your body. I've seen actual sadhus having great disdain for their fellow weed smoking sadhus because it was supposed to be an aid-a supplement,never the path.
psychedelics were never the true redpill, they were always the escape hippies needed to justify their degeneracy.
Basically, when you get drunk, it helps you with talking to girls right ? but that doesn't mean you're incapable of talking to girls sober,or that no man is alpha enough to talk to girls while being sober. It just means you're a beta faggot. no offense.

Alcohol in responsible doses is perfectly fine.

Smoking burning plant matter has never been fine.

Both are fine in small quantities.
Alcohol addiction is worse than weed addiction though. You lose your health and your intelligence. With weed it's just the intelligence.

I read what you managed to type out. I don't care about your anecdotal evidence. There are losers who smoke and there are successful people who smoke. Just like there are losers who drink and successful people who drink. I smoke and I already have a few job offers. I don't let it interfere with my personal life. Not everyone's the same my man

You also can't live without lungs.

Jesus christ man.

Op: no dreams
Nigel: op meant sleeping dreams
You: REEEEE IT GIVES YOU LESS DREAMS EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID

Alcohol is worse for the liver than weed is for lungs

That's a good basic advice. But I wouldn't rely on supplements too much. It's mostly about mindset. My personal favorite reality check is plugging my nose and trying to breathe through it. It always works in a dream.

I know what OP said faggot. I'm just telling him that it's also acceptable for people to think he meant dreams while SLEEPING because his comment was pretty smug

Whiskey rules, you fucking hippie, you won't need your liver when you're dead anyway.

I hardly ever dream anyway, and when I do it's only weird-ass nightmares. So I guess alcohol is worse.

the teeth girl

I've been smoking heavily and habitually (near every day) for just over 12 years. It absolutely 100% fucks with your dreams. I've even experimented by not smoking to test this, and the effect was noticeable. I'm not a scientist or have any material for you to review, just my vast personal experience. But unless someone can attest to having more experience and experimentation on the subject, or some serious reading material, I'm of the opinion that OP is correct. Weed fucks with your dreams, and the ability to form them.

>muh anecdotal evidence

>preface with "i have no evidence"
>you actually agree with anecdotal evidence
What's it like being such a contrarian faggot?

I'm just Bustin your balls chill out sperg

>argues with memes over points he actually agrees with
>calls someone else a sperg
wew lad

life has already destroyed my dreams so let's move on to the liver

I said chill. No need to lose sleep over it my man

I made this comic to emphasize what a huge faggot you are.

Lmao what a fucking loser
Thanks for the laugh bud

You can buy a new liver, but you can't buy creativity

How are those dreams working out for you guys?

Pretty good. I was lucid dreaming last night

These guys get it.

>Gets into arguments with strangers over the internet
>haha this guy is such a loser
Now to get back to my previous line of questioning:Exactly how many tennis balls can you cram into that hollowed out punch bowl you call an anus? I'd wager a lot. You seem to have a lot of practice at being a faggot.

Smoker here.

Switched to vaping some time back.

Fuck you, I don't need validation from stormfaggots on a Norwegian fish gutting forum on what's redpilled or not.

No it doesn't

>t. Muhammad Abdul al-Sabim

this OP
>smoking for 5 years
>have dreams/remember them less often but still there
>vivid dreams when not smoking
it's like you don't even try nigga

A lot of people who smoke daily report not having dreams. Like me.

I haven't cringed this much in a while
Definitely putting the U in autism. Keep it up I'm dying.

I don't have dreams if I smoke within 6 hours of bedtime. Which is every day.

But obviously alcohol is worse. Dreams are stressful as fuck.

Norwegian fish gutting? I thought it was a Mongolian bbq forum?

you're just not getting enough super male vitality senpai

You're just as much a faggot as him for replying. Just stop lol

>weed is more degenerate than
>heroin
>crack
>meth
>pcp
>acid
>shrooms
>ecstasy

Then you havent
A) looked in the mirror today
B) been here long, newfag

>lol
Don't tell me what to do, reddit. I'll be autistic as I want. Besides his (you)s are delicious and irony filled.

Christ. He's right. You ARE a loser. Cheers bud!

I have dreams every night and remember them almost always and smoke weed most days because of nerve issues. Weed disturbs your short term memory, while high. That is all. I have basically a photographic memory for long-term recall.

Every time I take a day off I have really vivid dreams though.

Alcohol is objectively worse. It kills more people, it's physically addicting, makes you violent, and much much harder to get off of.

People who say alcohol is fine but that weed should be illegal are humongous hypocrites.

Everyone in this thread is. At least I'm lacking the cognitive dissonance to recognize it. Can you say the same?