Brit/pol/ - Never4get edition

>Neo-Nazi group that backed Jo Cox's killer to be banned
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/neo-nazi-group-backed-jo-coxs-killer-banned/

>Letter for Theresa May ends up with man living at 10 Danbury Street after mail mix up
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/letter-theresa-may-ends-man-living-10-danbury-street-mail-mix/

>Council tax rise for social care pondered
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38286145

>EU nationals 'want guarantee of UK stay'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38285217

>LIBERAL DISASTER: Prosecution of Wilders BACKFIRES as Dutch populist leader soars in polls
express.co.uk/news/politics/742456/Geert-Wilders-Dutch-populist-Freedom-Party-polls-hate-speech-trial

>Labour falls apart as ANOTHER MP steps up to blast Diane Abbott over freedom of movement
express.co.uk/news/politics/742448/Diane-Abbott-slap-down-gisela-stuart-EU-freedom-of-movement

>Dutch Populist Leader Wilders Rises in Polls after Conviction
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/12/dutch-populist-leader-wilders-rises-polls-conviction/

>British Police Arrest 6 in Anti-Terror Raids
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/12/british-police-arrest-6-anti-terror-raids/

>No 10 says under-performing councils partly responsible for care crisis
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/12/philip-hammond-treasury-social-care-considering-lettting-councils-raise-council-tax-to-fund-social-care-politics-live

>Jeremy Corbyn unveils his Christmas card
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/jeremy-corbyn-unveils-christmas-card/

>Bermuda defends setting zero per cent corporation tax rate
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tax-havens-bermuda-worst-zero-per-cent-corporation-tax-rate-a7469386.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PWsa1mOExAA
filteries.com/politics
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beans and Blue Ribands

NOTHING

Guy Fawkes did nothing wrong

>I wouldn't be able to bring myself to phrase it as a request for the benefit of being pleasant

why not?

Soon Dead Doggo.

ketchup not in the fridge, not heinz beans, table salt.

povvo as fuck mate. get your life sorted.

Everything I hate in one shit cartoon

I'm trying lad.

Baked beans, rich teas, heinz tomato ketchup, evaporated milk and blue ribandos will be banned for being neo-Nazi foods in your lifetime.

I dont know what is that pic about but its fucking hilarious

>ketchup
>in the fridge

The earth was ruined the second your dad caught your mum's eye across the back of a struggling mid-rape donkey

post "british" things

>Black woman on the Chase taking the minus offer
Stupid cunt, she should pay the team £3k out of her own pocket.

Trump.
Trump winning.

>Mrs. Cox refused our offer in favour of yours. We had to find out what she died for.

>NOTHING! I DIED FOR NOTHING!

Nah, how about some American things lad?

i wish you the best of luck then mate. hope things work out for you in the new year.

Why is Brit/pol/ so much more comfy than the rest of this board?

I'm sure they will.

I'm so despondent about everything.

Fewer Yanks desu.

That Pepe is a cute chub chub smile.

>Rich Tea
Patrician desu.

Because Brit/pol/ isn't filled with trolls who know that Trump is completely backtracking, and bitter damage-controlling Trump supporters who are REEEEEE'ing against them 24/7

>A FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS

Also less Yanks

We're just patrician.

jo cox was a remainer MP who got stabbed by a monarch program drone a week before the vote to guilt people into voting remain but it didn't work because it was rainy in London and the Quintessentially British types all stayed home.

You are everything I hate in one shit cartoon.

but muh free speech

>the white people have to pay for the black person

To be expected desu

They aren't banning anything in my name or as a UK citizen. This is not backed. If the group voluntarily dismantled that would be fine, but tired of bans. I am ignoring bans. Sorry if that annoys. Actually I'm not sorry because I@m not a fan of 'ban this ban that how very authoritarian.'

> Not backed this time uk gov.

More bans and it will only send things underground where they can't be monitored. That is not sensible IMHO.

>Prosecution of Wilders BACKFIRES as Dutch populist leader soars in polls
Who didn't see that coming. Fuck these morons are morons.

Everyone look this cunt wishes harm to dogs

to be fair he was always going to need to pander to the Party Establishment after his victory in order to have a shot at getting anything done and not having the party freeze up against him.

He seems to have chosen his entire cabinet based on two things
1) Either the amount he trusts them or their ability to sate the Republican party Establishment without causing too much damage
2) Ability to do the job

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
Tunes of a dead nation.

Every time on the Chase, it's either Scottish people, women or black people that take the minus offer. They are lowofferwankers.

>surveillance on the EU side

There's nowhere free from surveillance here

>he STILL hasn't banged his nanna or murdered his ugly French-looking dog

Has there ever been a single 'human being' so utterly worthless?

Anyone ITT ever had a double-penetration threesome with Louise Mensh and their mate

>apart from me?

Hearing reports that the guy arrested in Forest Hill in relation to the Muslim stabbing was black.

How will the MSM spin this to attack 'white supremacist' right-wing groups?

Reminder that we surrendered to a terrorist organisation in 1996/97 and that we're going to lose Northern Ireland this century because of it

youtube.com/watch?v=PWsa1mOExAA

>he doesn't put his ketchup in the fridge

>blue ribands
Get some fucking caramel wafers in your life lad

No wonder BBC News hasn't fucking touched it. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

please tell me more, fake stories do the job just as well

Who's this Glasgow meth whore?

Cape Verde user here, back home finally
>tfw potentially cucked 2 different men into raising children with my superior genes

racism made him do it
easy

god damn i wanna fuck her so bad why did she have to go and cut all her hair off

Why is this country so shit?

1. when
2. where
3. did they have tidy gashes

>right wing white supremacists are weaponising minorities against eachother

oh no not northern island

I'm don't want to work or go to university and I'm too retarded to either work or go to university anyway, but I don't want to be a parasite either. What do I do?

I'd bet a fiver that by this time next week there are at least two Comment is Free articles about how evil white people allowing racism to run unchecked has even started affecting our precious BAME communities

>internalized racism
>toxic culture
>we should really look at ourselves
>it's time to have a conversation

Leave meme mans doggo alone.

welp, I just fixed the country with political compass

what do you think?

here's link for you to DIY's
filteries.com/politics

The people are thick cunts who are not worth saving.

thanks for the heads up bro

Come on tubs, spill the beans

Is Cape Verde any good? I've always put off going there in favour of the Canaries.

Two entire generations of masculine talent and potential got massacred in the name of World Jewry

The genetic effects of the World Wars on Europe aren't discussed enough

We were ravaged by two world wars and then invaded by marxists

Suicide

I hope it gets into the christmas choccies and its kidneys melt

>Cannabis: Legal
>State Religion
>Ethnic

Fuck off far-right Rasta

Your mum's dog is now a public meme on meme generator as:

>Soon Dead Doggo

kek.

I wonder how long it will take?

My view on it is simple really lad

>Culture is formed by the wants, needs, likes, dislikes, and customs of a people
>the wants, needs, likes, dislikes, and customs of a people are made by their personality
>personality has a genetic basis
>there is a difference in the genes of each ethnicity
>herefore there is a genetic basis for culture
>therefore changing the genetic stock of a Nation changes its culture and how its culture will change

Reminder that the USA actively worked towards causing WWII to force us to sign the Atlantic Charter and then supported Nationalist movements in the Colonies

Become a civil servant.

Might quit Brit/pol/ for the week to see how it affects me.

This is such a load of shit, death rates were no where near high enough to have a genetic effect, and death was largely random, not based on bravery etc.

However the war was a massive waste of spiritual and material resources, and were fought for world Jewry.

>anonymous
I'm sure we'll all notice you're gone.

>Despite winning both

did you post in here? i'm collecting flags

who wants a rare?

Care for a family member

We need a population/genetic bottleneck just to rid us of all the filth left over from the 20th century. That way only the strong will survive and can actually produce a good society once more. 20th century has to be the worst century in recorded history for how much talent and potential was wasted and the way it took the world.

Would've done but it would mean I'd go to Hell.

>don't want to be a parasite
>become a civil servant

How could we forget them when you won't fuck off for two minutes?

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HAAAA!

I'm going to cut your throat

Banged 3 girls out there, 2 of whom had boyfriends who were staying home. Nutted in all of them and I'm not sure if they were on birth control, and we were too into it to care lmao. None of them know my full name, where I'm from, etc so it likely won't catch up to me, especially because they were all European.
The best was a ginger German bird, was a real freak in bed and loved having my dick down her throat.
Its hotter, less windy, and all the hotels are newer. Plus it's nice to have niggers serving you, the way it should be.
Yeah, a few times. Would've been super rare if you'd got it.

benis

>How could we forget them when you won't fuck off for two minutes?
Fucking annihilated

Total cock up? Is it... the government!?

I'm going to Europe in April, gonna have a threesome and fuck 5-10

>Muslim population doubled in last ten years
>Muslim population predicted to double again within one generation
>projected 10% of the UK by middle of the century due to high birth rates, 10% figure WITHOUT factoring in more immigration

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html

Aren't you like 14

Forgot to put an 's' at the end of that post or what?

We need an Enver Hoxha.

Drug dealer.

>2 of whom had boyfriends who were staying home

Christ that's depressing, how do look at yourself in the mirror?

Like a god desu

it's ok, I'm sure they'll peacefully integrate into society, you wouldnt even know they were here

I think he meant "year-olds"

The only thing you've cut is your mothers putrid cunt upon the occasion of your ill-begotten entrance to this world.

No i'm going to fuck 5-10 girls