(no images as of yet)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74D6Os131XQ
twitter.com/Acemal71/status/808369708961566720/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=-lUfjI9cT9k
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

update:
its the second f16, pilot Captain Şefika Burcu Arpacı has crashed over her career XD

>her career
>her

well then

>shot down

LİEESSS

what are you imblying ????????????????????

PLANES CRASH REASON IS UNKNOWN, SHE CRASHED ANOTHER ONE FAILING THE LANDING LMAO

stop being mysogonisti turkey))))

Shot down? Was she captured by the "enemy" and being gang raped as we speak?

>shot down

Nobody shoot it down idiot. Women being incompetent that's all.

nah it crashed during landing, shes alive but its the second plane she crashed the same way. future not looking too bright lmao

>putting a vagina in charge of a war machine thats value is millions of dollars.

What could possibly go wrong?

>asian women drivers

Probably taking a selfie and making a duckface when she crashed

>be woman
>crash care
>become woman pilot
>crash 2 multimillion planes

kek

>be woman

>can't parallel park

>back into or out of parking spot

>put in charge of 30 million dollar fighter jet

What could possibly go wrong?

Fighter planes are sexist and designed for men. System is rigged againts women.

>turkish plane
>f16

kek, muslim IQ

looks like a poo missing the loo but her lack of mustache means she's shooped

so are you saying a turk female pilot got shot down, or a turk plane shot down another plane piloted by a female?

Where was the plane shot down and who has custody of the female?

at least it was a falcon. those are like the kia rio of gen4 fighters.

>f-16

>$30 million

They're made in Turkey you tea nigger

Should he have said American plane idiot? Everyone would think it was a US Airforce plane then.

>cant tell the difference between identifying a planes side or planes design nation origin

kek, Sup Forumstard IQ

>hey buddy, this is my car
>ford
>your car

hahahaha muslim iq

a turkish female pilot took off with an f16, after her run of whatever while going for the runway she ejected out of the plane and crashed the jet.

A bee probably flew into the cockpit and she Noped the fuck outta there

She should be raped by a pack of k*rds and sent to salt mines to repay the cost as a punishment

Someone microwaved the plane for 1:30 on high but roaches are resistant to radiation so the roach survived.

SHE GOT GRABBED BY THE PUSSY AND CARSHED

>speaking about something you have no idea

Are you a muslim?

> Woman
> Pilot

Choose

I choose pilot

XD top memes

bottom tekst
why actually spend time preparing a reply when its obviously a troll ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, they own it now that they have paid for it.

>her
>second
Alrighty then.

I dont have a friend nor a gf. I dont have a job to do. Little things kept my mind away from suicidal thoughts.

Champagne tonight I guess.

Come on mate, we all know you cant afford that. Pretty weak banter.

Nigger I can get high quality champagnes for 15 euros.

But can you get 15 euros. That is the question.

>Şefika Burcu Arpacı
women flyers, amirite?

>Şefika
what a stupid name.

BOOM!!!
Turkey wins this round.
5 min brake.

>XD
Ironic or not I do not like this roach shitposting.

feel ya, everyone is a cunt anyways. 99% of people i know are unsincere cunts. its really hard to find friends in turkey.
youtube.com/watch?v=74D6Os131XQ
hope you find a way out soon

something is not write lads. internet is almost kill facebook is not opening. embrace you selves turkbros somthing is up .

anyone from ankara confirms this or is just my housemate watching cp again!

FUCKIN BASED ROACH

I'm in Kızılay, i hear f16 sounds.

nigga you been hittin up those joints 4 at a time again ? everything is working fine in izmir

For all your bullshit, the Jews have forced feminism down your Islamic throats too. :)

stock food .. barricade windows .. embrace for impact ITS TEH GRAND HAPPENING ABIs

RUSSIAN ARE ATTACKING FROM THE NORTH ,EUROS FROM THE EAST AND KURDS FROM THE WEST

Jew are benevolent. Their actions dont harm Turkey.

So much misogyny in this thread.

youch
Greasy rekt

WAIT HOL UP
What if this was all a plan to demonstrate the uselessness of women in the military?
5D Space checkers!!!

underrated, desu

muslim IQ is always 1. Alllllllah.

dumb inbred newfag

Fuck you. Jews are good.

cuck

must be a gulenist infiltrator saboteur

>my gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities

It literally does that is why there are seperate contests for men and women.

>women's track and field
>women's

Kek confirms

ayyy in the sky, dude

Yes they coast up to 25 million depending on the vision and the upgrades.

Godspeed Kurds.

Has Erdogan done a turn with his propaganda and Mossad funding or are you being sarcastic? Can't tell anymore.

literally nothing happening other than we are taking al bab in syria woooo, we have more shitvilles to pay taxes for

>It literally does
"Gender" isn't biological "sex" turk. At least that's what the Jewish propaganda experts say. Thus you can have a nigger tranny kicking the shit out of girls and it's fine. Wait until trannies begin taking all their scholarships and state shekels and you'll see females turn on Jewish feminism. Or complaining about it back in the kitchen.

everyday turk still believes jews are bad but erdogan never stopped working with jews since he became president first time

>implying i shill for erdoğan

Fuck current politics. Jews have always been friends of turkish people.

Kill yourself.

Wew
Lad

you did good. no he cant

Kek

>One girl out of the whole female turkish air force fucks up twice
>Sup Forums singles her out and criticizes all women for one's actions, while ignoring any male errors in the army's history
Just another day on Sup Forums i guess

>Jews have always been friends of turkish people.
As in scheming to open the gates of Constantinople and running the White slave trade. That much is true.

No we opened our arms to them when Spanish expelled them and they always have been loyal peaceful hard working subjects. Israel have always been a friend of Turkey until recent hostility from Turkey. And They helped Azerbaijan againts Armenia when none else did (even turkey).

got footage now
twitter.com/Acemal71/status/808369708961566720/video/1

It's not a turk thing exclusively. you can go and watch when the US first let them onto carriers and literally 3 of 3 crashed into ocean, I think 2 are dead. One ejected herself sideways off carrier and broke her neck. It doesn't look fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lUfjI9cT9k

(I think the Jews have censored the video now, this is just a reenactment of the Hultgreen crash.)

rip

Is she liable for payment? Or is she simply going to get discharged from the airforce?

This chick has cost Turkey millions upon millions of dollars.

>when Spanish expelled them
Why do you think Spain expelled them Mehmet? for opening the gates in Spain and other acts of Jewry over 600 years.

Anyone have any infographs or studies showing how fucked women's spacial awareness is compared to mens?

Here's a piece of the Hulgreen tape. you better save anything eve remotely controversial you want or the Jews delete it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A

>Why do you think Spain expelled them Mehmet
Because they are cunts.

Jews in their entire history always have been loyal peaceful hard working subjects. Wherever they go they make that place prosperious. But greedy rulers made them scape goats. Turkish sultans didnt do that. They acknowledged importance of jews. This is why Jews see us as brothers.

>Jews in their entire history always have been loyal peaceful hard working subjects

>le ebin evil joos meme

>Wherever they go they make that place prosperious. But greedy rulers made them scape goats. Turkish sultans didnt do that. They acknowledged importance of jews. This is why Jews see us as brothers.

are you sure fatih sultan mehmed died by natural causes ??
ananın amı 20 tane captcha çözdüm başım ağrıdı ben yatıyorum by

Nope. Venetians killed him. It has nothing with the most loyal subject of the empire. Even Turks had rebelled against the empire.

Fun fact: most of modern jews' ancestors came from the place where modern Turkey is located.