Mexicans are objectively the worst race

On pol we all like to act as if niggers are the worst race. No, they are the 2nd worst.

If we look at all of the races and see their talents, beaners have literally no worth at all. Atleast niggers are athletic and can say "muh dick"

Beaners are:
>fat
>lazy
>unintelligent
>hyper sensitive
>short
>ancestors ripped out hearts of their own while still beating in the name of fucking corn or chocolate or some shit

And any beaner who comes forth to defend themselves for "not fitting one stereotype listed" can thank the spanish for blessing them with something as small as 5% euro blood, saving them from a disgraceful manlet height and gorilla weight.

>usa
>white

>nigger detected

OP you are one cucked, small dicked, niggerlover.

You've already projected your small dick tendencies but you've also projected your propagandized idea that black people have big dicks. Partly because gore gullible and partly because your small penis makes you think black penises are big.

You are an embarrassment.

I fucking hate living in southern california. When you compare them to other races, its like theyre not even of the same species

Fucking leaf focuses on cock instead of anything else in my entire post. I hope you get raped by a hoard of muslims you fucking worthless faggot

they're ok imo because tacos. but i'm a chink so there's that

Go to California state school, can confirm. Mexicans complain about everything from the teacher, to how English is a stupid language, to how slow the shuttles are. Scummy race can never be happy

manchild also.

Your penis is tiny tiny tiny and you want to see your relatives and friends get fucked by a pack of feral monkeys.

Kill yourself, shitpile.

>leaf trying to have an opinion

I have many stories of beaners in school too my friend
>butthurt ugly beaner detected
Damn idk how id have the will to live if I was you. And you can stop projecting, we get it

looks like someone got cucked by a mexican lol

Haha nothing worse than a leaf. Oh wait, a beaner leaf. Id just shoot myself now if i were you faggot

Not even a beaner. I'm just armchair psychologising you because it's so obvious your penis is tiny. It must hurt you every day to wake up and feel 0 weight down there like girls do.

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. It's like saying American is a race. They are mestizos.

Share beaner stories

I'm a half Mexican from Missouri. I've always heard from my family who's visited extended family members in California, that the Mexicans there are unbearable. The ones here aren't that bad and are definitely better than black people. I wonder why they're so different?Maybe because California's Mexicans are mostly illegal?

honestly, 714 here
but socal made me fucking hate beaners the most

Was this supposed to be funny? Holy shit youre making me cringe their, paco

Make up your minds....

First it was Canadians now it's Mexicans.

Beaners arent that bad here on Sup Forums
all i know is that they contributed more than you

No tiny penises are not funny at all. It's sad as fuck.

>live in Houston
>spics out the ass
>all extremely tiny, makes me a manlet at 5'9'' feel like a giant compared to them

All this gets deflated when I'm around the white people here, who for some reason are over 6 feet tall. Shit sucks man I got the shit end of the genetic stick.

"Mexicans" arent a race, they are a nationality

You ok there Tyrone?

kek

hey man tell your relatives in socal to cool it, they are shitting in bathroom sinks

>going to visit grandmother for her birthday
>she lives an hour away
>decide to take toll road
>two lanes blocked by an 1875 white rusting dodge durango
>its a literal 4'10" mid 30s beaner, her grandma in a wheel chair, cholo tattooed face husband with a sign saying fuck trump, and 12 little kids.
Cops were already there when i arrived so i didnt have to wait long.
Idk what it is. Maybe commiefornia liberals pandering to them has ruined their already feeble brains
I feel you man

They aren't actually Mexicans for the most part. They are scum fuck South Americans.

Asian here in SoCal, anyone influenced by nigger culture turns into a piece of shit. It just so happens it's mostly Mexicans get into it.

Mexicans are alright. Dominicans are the worst of the worst.

>Mexicans
>Race
Top fucking kek, americunt education everybody.

These threads makes me cry:(

>studying for finals
>come home at 2am, only place open is mcdonalds
>order bigmac meal
>she forgets my drink so i have to go back
>get home
>no fries
>she charged me
Fuck beaners

That's the last straw

Maybe because they're niggers.

Tell your trash ancestors to go back from where they came and itll all be okay mexibro

It has feelings. Ohh poor thing.

>Mexican is a race

Nice OC, saved

He's right though

Texan here, Mexicans are pretty bro tier, except for the city dwellers and El Paso. Don't know why but those folks are Democrat pretty much.

We aren't going to have assimilation if we keep fighting each other, so we need to focus on assimilation, getting people to respect Republican principles.

We're gonna be less white regardless, so I think we have to figure out how to get Hispanics on the GOP train. Trump won 29%, a big improvement over Romney, though not quite Bush numbers.

I'm thinking if we are able to bring decent paying jobs back, we can get them. I'm not sure though. I do believe having a good job makes people more naturally conservative.

>fat
>lazy
>unintelligent
>hyper sensitive
>short
>ancestors ripped out hearts of their own while still beating in the name of fucking corn or chocolate or some shit
Except for the last one, all of those apply to Americans. In fact, it was due to American influence that Mexicans became like that in the first place

Socal is the cesspool of the United States and everyone knows it

>Tell your trash ancestors to go back from where they came and itll all be okay mexibro

uh
what?

You want the aztecs to go back to.. where exactly?

>it was due to American influence that Mexicans became like that in the first place
Back to your favela you fucking monkey

Mexicans are alright but they are extremely insecure and will therefore often act more uppity than niggers.

Spics rated from best to worst:

1) Cubans

5) Dominicans

8) Mexicans

10) Puerto Ricans

Yeah we do have a big problem with obesity in the states. Here in Texas, like 35-40% of the adult population is obese.

Idk what dimension youre living in, but before the spanish came and decimated an entire aztec civilization, spics were sacrificing their own by the thousands each year

No way dude. Just look at Africa vs south America. Niggers take the crown

>muh assimilation
>thinking assimilation is even possible with large numbers of people

enjoy you're blue texas

Err fucking cant read when im working.

Spics are substantially shorter and fatter than white americans. This is fact

>mfw mexican
>mfw 6' 1", light-skinned

feels good lads

Ehhhh im dating a Tejano chick. Super conservative, cooks god tier food, and calls me spanish names affectionately. Checked her mom out, her mom didnt explode after 4 kids, still has a nice figure. 9/10 i think im doing good. Theres good and bad in all races, just at vastly disproportionate rates. Whites>asians>mexicans>blacks>arabs>canadians.

The worst races are the following:

Anglos
Jews
Niggers

Everyone else is pretty cool.

>Idk what it is. Maybe commiefornia liberals pandering to them has ruined their already feeble brains
That could be it but the ones in Texas are pretty bad too and Texas doesn't seem the type to pander to them. I might be wrong though.
I didn't know that. I guess my family just assumed they were Mexican.

that guy is safe from cartels cutting of his head, they wouldn't be able to go through that neck with a fucking chainsaw

That's pretty fucking metal tho.

Out of the U.S, back to mexico

Eh, we've always had Mexicans here and they've assimilated quite well. It's really the cities that are a big problem.

How do we get people to leave the cities and take up a more rural life? That is the big question in the long run, hopefully Trump is able to create more opportunities for these rural voters, who are the bread and butter of Texas and America as a whole.

Yeah, thank cortes for sailing across the antlantic and raping your spic ancestors, blessing you with that skin and height

>Mexicans

KEK

facepalm @ fat Mexicans

stfu, you short-dicked bastard

They are only going to get whiter. Last census we found out that 40% of Hispanics in Texas are in an interracial relationship. Now, some of those are with blacks but I'm sure the vast majority are with whites.

Mexicans actually have lower IQ scores than niggers.

Their average IQ is 82. They're literally too stupid to become Americans.

>muh dick

No one gives a shit about your feelings you burrito nigger

I'm not sure I believe that. Texas IQ is about the same as mostly white states and yet we are 37% Mexican.

tybc

i'm actually dating a white girl too

mexicans are shit, OP is right. i'd wager they're one of the weakest races on the planet. the men and women look and sound exactly alike. short and plump little things, much like oompa loompas.

As long as you are a conservative family man there's no problem in it.

Muh dick. Nothing worse than a nigger beaner like yourself. Back to your favela

This guy gets it

agreed puerto ricans are the worst. i live near Lawrence Mass. and they literally act like animals.

Hey white goys, sorry but you worship the joooooooo. Mexicans are a level up and so were their ancestors. hahahahahah keep lovin your precious kikes!!!!

Your post doesn't make any sense. You should turn off your computer and sit in the corner.

The German Philosopher Hegel explained the structure of a mature self-consciousness that maintains individual authenticity. Human intelligence doesn't belong to any culture because it's capable of INDEPENDENT action separate from any SHARED intentionality or SHARED understanding from some class of people with which you identify with. The concept of a Weltaanschauung with all of it's meta-cognitive properties, successfully delineated by German philosophers is exactly what supersedes Black culture. Blacks have never successfully produced a class of managers in terms of accounting, delegation, lordship, governance that outcompeted a white culture in terms of industry, logistics, agriculture, education, construction, etc. It's very obvious that the main lever for lifting Blacks from their cultural impoverishment is White cultures talent search and their ability to organize a celebrity culture. It's also very obvious that celebrity culture is nowhere near a Meritocracy and revolves around trend-setting and leisure entertainment. Blacks could really help themselves to a lot less TMZ and WorldStarHipHop while helping themselves to a lot more Philosophy and Physics

i work late shift at a busy gas station in new haven, i see at least a hundred mexicans every night. they are all exactly as i said. there's a very fine line between mexicans and dominicans/cubans.

>brazil
>human

>reading comprehension of a spic
Let me explain. Mexicans should leave the US and go back from where they came, I.E mexico.

Aryan living around spics in california here
They're disgusting. They always look at me in contempt because I'm 6'0 and 180lbs and they're 5'3 and 250lbs with oversized 20lb goblin heads

Wealthy Jewish families own literally everything in Mexico, Paco.

>shadilay
>leaf
pls be my ai gf

>Word stucture of an idiot.
Maybe you should take a step back and realize what your doing.

mexicans are just spanish rape babies with the inbred indigenous there right?

>mfw taller than "aryan master race" stormnigger

kek kys faggot manlet

>mexican
>race
>american education

Kill yourself puto

I love when Spain shits on Mexico.

Me too. They're the brown headed stepchildren

Native Americans were objectively pretty badass OP. I mean, the ones alive today aren't so much, but their ancestors were. Also, catholic raised latina's are top tier waifu material

Post more spic stories
>at a mom and pop coffee shop
>gargantuan spic lady stares at menu for 3 minutes holding up the line. Asks for a carmel frappuchino in broken english
>"sorry, we dont make those, this isnt starbucks"
>fat spic proceeds to call someone on her phone
>cashier asks the next persons order
>spic throws a fit and calls blonde cashier a racist.
>spic proceeds to waste everyones time until she receives a phone call and leaves, presumably to catch a bus to starbucks for more diabetus

I swear africans and mexicans share the most common ancestors of any other races

>makes fun of word structure
>"your"

Die spic

Any attractive latina is atleast 50% european spanish

that's exactly what a mexican would say