The Guy who kicked the woman from the stairs in Germany was caught

member the degenerate who kicked the woman and she fell from the stairs? His friend was caught. They are getting btfo now

welt.de/vermischtes/article160207592/Polizei-identifiziert-Beteiligten-Bodyguard-setzt-Kopfgeld-aus.html

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.de/2016/12/12/u-bahn-treter-berlin-_n_13583742.html?1481565522&utm_hp_ref=germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. I hope they have to go back to their shithole country.

It's Germany, they'll prob give the roach a medal and then send them to live with the victim

they have to go back

kek maybe

can't wait until he is sentenced to nothing

I wish he was caught first by a body building German nationalist, but this will do

If it turns out this guy was living off of state funds you guys should have a tax revolt

>whore who supports mooslim invasion gets culturally enriched
>I should feel bad or want to hunt down the one who did it to her

wat

Don't be culturally insensitive, he was just having a violence emergency. He hadn't assaulted a woman in months.

sauce video?

Germans deporting again when?

ganz langsam an den Eiern aufhängen

Dumbass wasn't trying to get away

oh noes will they get a slap on the wrists and will have to write I'm sorry 100 times on a blackboard ?

>if

they will give him free tickets to ficki fest in cologne

what's his name?

who gives a fuck?

What's his sentence, has to say sorry?

Kek!

Im %80 sure he is a K*rd

Kill him dead!

Checked for Germanistan doing it right once in a while.

I hope someone cuts his eyes out and feeds them to him.

Ja er bekommt sicher 12 Sozialstunden und das wars...

God's work. Fuck those guys.

Hans Müller

They probably come from war zones we can't send them back, it would endanger them.

>bodybuilding makes you good at fighting

kek

Nothing will happen to them.
Meanwhile that woman is still looking for most of her teeth somewhere on the subway.
Such will be the fate of all ethnic Germans in Merkels new Germany.

>welt
>vermischtes

kek

Solid meme.

>They are getting btfo now
no they wont. it will turn out that they are traumatized 14 year old afghan rapefugees and that the evil racist german society did not accomodate them enough.
they'll get a slap on the wrist and can keep collecting them welfare checks

this country is dead

For humans there's no difference though.

And the jails are full of course.
How frustrating must it be for the police to capture these fuckers, see them smile as they give false names and testimony and then have to send them out with no real punishment.

I'm 100% sure you're a T*rd

Sam(aha) (Mohammed) I.(bn-Abdul)

woahwoahwoah, tone it down there; you can't make him apologize to a woman, she needs to apologize for touching the back of his foot with her ass

It's going to be difficult to convince him to eat up, but it's not really on the cards now is it?

are you retarded?

How can the German bois compete?

I've got a slow cooker that can make the cheapest cut of meat tender and flavoursome. Plus if you starve him for a week or more he'll eat anything.

Sad thing is some liberals would probably say this unironically

>They are getting btfo now
But that's racist.

I support Merkel.

By inviting these people she is reawakening Nationalism and Christianity in Europe.

I hope she gets reelected.

Only entomologists know the difference.

please be migrant please be migrant please be migrant please be migrant please be migrant please be migrant please be migrant please be migrant

If it's not a migrant, it's a roach.
What's the difference?

we don't even yet now if they are foreigners or refugees
things like that happened before and most of the perpetrators were german.
lets wait and see.

>not using a dutch oven
you absolute nigel

I agree with Mister nagodrE, we should really invade Syria!

Sounds like a plan!

>member the degenerate

D"egenerate"? You judge him before you've heard his side of the story.

Nice.

well said Ahmed

I'm not taking sides here.

All I'm saying is, innocent until proven guilty, ok?

>trying to argue with stormfags

>implying arab fuck knows how to fight
>implying bodybuilding doesn't make you hit harder

kek, thats probably his friend.

Warum? Die hat sicher Merkel, oder noch schlimmer, die Grünen gewählt. Außer wenn ich weiß, dass die geschädigte Frau 100%ig hinter der AfD steht oder zumindest geredpilled ist, hab ich Null Mitleid.

Die haben sich diese Scheiße hereingewählt, jetzt sollen sie sie auch fressen.

Das selbe gilt für die in Freiburg ermordete 19-Jährige. 100%ig Grüne, hilft im Refugee-Center aus und hat dann genau das bekommen, was sie für ganz Europa befürwortet.

Drauf geschissen.

so?
what type of scum is it this time?

What could possibly justify kicking someone from the top of a staircase ?
The woman is lucky she didn't turn and fell foward otherwise she could've easily broke her neck.

body builders swing too slow to fight

All part of the plan. In order to execute the final stages of the PNAC, you have to not just desensitise western populations against the inevitable genocide of mudslimes, but you have to get them frothing at the mouth for it.

Only way to do that is to let them feel the cultural enrichment first hand.

>yfw the left is being used to bring about a full on race war the likes of which will leave history trembling in a ditch

Hey I'm on your side, women need to be physically punished for their transgressions inshallah

Well, we have video evidence of him kicking her down the stairs. So he is clearly guilty. His side of the story doesn't really matter, now does it?

dir sollte mal einer das Maul stopfen - Schluchtenscheißer

Samir Al-Hyde

I honestly couldn't say, and am I just as shocked as you are.

But don't you find it just a tad suspicious that the clip isn't showing what's happened BEFORE the stairs incident?

>37 minutes
>No vidya
Shit thread, do better.

Hahaha, Beta-Male white Knight in action. Erbärmlich.

are you a filthy shitskin?

>you can justify aggrevated assault

We also have evidence of George Zimmermann shooting Trayvon Martin. Does that mean Zimmermann is guilty?

No, it doesn't. He was cleared of all charges because we know exactly what happened before he took the shot.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Samir Al-Hyde

ja, aber 19 ist zu jung, da hatte man noch keine zeit, sich vom politisch korrekten bombardement in schule, medien und co. zu distanzieren.

schon gar nicht, wenn man in eine familie von supercucks reingeboren wird.

was den treppentreterfall angeht, ich muss zustimmen.

english summary: praise kek

im sure it warranted attempted murder

thid id pol...

They're guilty of being shitskins in Europe, acting like primates, aren't they?

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't!
HANG 'EM!
A
N
G
'E
M

I would love to hear this kind of defense in a court room, just to look at the judge's face.

How is he supposed to have defended himself from a woman who didn't even know he existed?
Retard

I don't claim to be an expert on US or German law, but surely he was guilty of manslaughter and not of murder. Big difference. In this case, the dude is clearly guilty of aggrieved assault regardless of what happened beforehand.

what?

A German court has declared sharia police to be legal. Why do you assume this guy wouldn't get a judge willing to look at all the facts regarding this case?

t. mohammad al-bashir al-sadim al-ahmed farooq hakeem al-rasheed al-harambe al-muhamed kareem gom-jabar derk derka

Stimmt schon, 19 ist schon heut nicht ganz erwachsen.

ABER, wenn der Rapefugee 19 wäre und irgendwas komplett für Afghanische Verhältnisse normales macht, würd's hier auf Sup Forums auch keiner mit "zu jung", "in Islamische Gesellschaft hineingeboren", "Sharia Bombardement in der Schule", etc. entschuldigen.

>but surely he was guilty of manslaughter

No, he wasn't guilty of anything. He was cleared of all chargers. Manslaughter is a crime, he wasn't convicted of a crime.

>How is he supposed to have defended himself from a woman who didn't even know he existed?

I don't think Trayvon Martin was a women, if you have facts to present to convince me otherwise, present them now.

>Why the wave of hate against the Berlin Subway Kickers is just as bad as the act itself

Kicking someone down the stairs is as bad as being angry about it.

Flay him alive and hang him outside of a refugee camp

Initial German wants cruel punishment for the assailant.

My response was: why? fuck those green-voting bitches. they wanted this, now let them have it, also referencing the case of the 19-yo in Freiburg who got rape-murdered lately

Initial German white-knights

Other Austrian says I'm too hard on the girl, she was only 19, which has some truth to it, BUT, we also wouldn't excuse a 19-yo rapefugee for behaving in an afghan way with "well, he had no chance to learn any differently. he was born into this society, etc. etc."

I just googled the case. You are right, he was found not guilty on both charges.
Regardless, I very much doubt a court would be sympathetic to what ever extenuating circumstance happened before this incident.

source pls

learn to read pls

If he's not being charged with attempted murder then there is no justice.

Asamad Al-Qyde

wieso, er hat recht. Die wollen Ficki Ficki, jetzt sollen sie Ficki Ficki haben.

Mitigating circumstances are regularly taking into account here as a matter of criminal code and trial law.

I'm not saying the guy will get off scot free, in fact, I am pretty sure he will receive a sentence. All I'm saying is we don't have all the facts yet to objectively judge the case.

in what fucking world could the guy who kicks a woman with her back to him a flight of tile stairs be "innocent"?

huffingtonpost.de/2016/12/12/u-bahn-treter-berlin-_n_13583742.html?1481565522&utm_hp_ref=germany

Both of them got what they deserved.

She was probably one of those grills with "Refugees Welcome" sign, now culturally enriched while he needs to be deported to his shithole anyway.