I just like sucking dicks why does that make me a bad person?

I just like sucking dicks why does that make me a bad person?

It doesn't.

it doesn't.

Wanna go camping?

Leviticus 18:22
Next question.

What if op is a female?

Because the Sharia Court of Denmark says so.

What makes you a bad person is that you DO suck dicks. It's bad because your mouth slobbers over countless penises. If you just suck one or two dicks then it doesn't matter, but you're s filthy whore who probably sucks off a new guy biweekly.

Unacceptable

females on Sup Forums?

how do you feel about feminized / feminine dicks?

also nobody gives a fuck unless you get in their face about it.

What is your personal identity?

Quiet guy who loves to learn and self improve?

C.U.M.POUCH9000 cock hoover which requires 90 gallons of seed a day to keep breathing. HIV-Curious.

yes

Not if you suck mine

He wouldn't ask then, faggot.

OP is gay.

KYS senpai

What if she's a lesbian, or an attack helicopter?

im a boi

No, only masculine dick to worship

Can i succ u?

>tfw no qt scandipol bf

Keep it to yourself faggot and we'll be cool.

>quoting Jewish scripture

Absolutely disgusting

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Deuteronomy 23:17-18 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

>This thread

>The bible
Yeah ok you kike-worshipper

>D*nmark

I worship God like our ancestors did. Look for the truth or die like a filthy dog.

Has nothing to do with homsex, just says you shouldn't lie to your bros. the same way we lie to bitches.

Calm down nigel

>Got into traps slowly, initially denying that I am a faggot
>Slowly move from bridget hentai to 3D
>start trying to find a qtboi
>realize that the gender doesn't matter, I still will have no bf or gf

It doesn't make you a bad person. Homosexuality and the trends around it, however, are negative social trends. The normalization of those trends are at the center of the modern decadency revival that's happening throughout the west. The only way to combat that is to shame the people involved. If shame fails then legal avenues must be utilized to prevent that destruction of our culture. If that finally fails as well then war is the final solution to the culture problem.

So you might not be a bad person, however you're participating in a bad trend.

Does anyone have that "homosexuality is either a mental illness or choice" picture? I thought I'd saved it but I can't find it anywhere. It's just a screenshot of a Sup Forums post that walks through the logic of that argument.

sucking dick doesn't make you a bad person, being a faggot makes you a bad person; you can suck dick without being a faggot op, just believe in yourself!

>be 3 months ago
>acquire cuckold fetish from browsing Sup Forums and BBC thread
>apartment residents are mostly white
>know 1 black neighbor from Morocco
>invites him over to my apartment
>offer him to fuck my wife while I watch
>he politely rejects my offer, saying that sex outside marriage is haraam
is there a craiglist for cuck bulls?

y-you too

female here. I browse Sup Forums daily

yea its called craiglist mmf

Did you know the ruins of Sodom and the other cities that were wiped out have been found? The heat that destroyed them was so intense it changed the chemical composition of the rocks of the area so that they flake and crumble away. The whole area is full of round chunks of pure sulfur (brimstone).

God is so repulsed by homosexuality that He killed these people to set an example for everyone since then.

Look for truth or perish.

Hi

daily reminder that homosexuality or transgender sexual activities are mentall illness..

hi

>leaf

aww did you drop your icecream

*Waves*

If you can pass as a qt grill I'll let you suck my dick pham

There is nothing wrong the homosexuality you Christ cuck

Why bother telling us what we already know?

well there is a few things wrong, like hemorrhoids, poop on dick, anal prolapses, more STDs in gay sex, there are a lot of reason to go straight.

>hemorrhoids
Already have those from sitting all day
>poop on dick
Clean your ass
>anal prolapses
Don't shove elephant dildos up your ass
>STDs
Don't be a slut

Fagstamp or gtfo

Because you are rebelling against the Lord your GOD.

Same here.

titz

>DUD THIS BOOK FROM 2000 YEARS SAY IT NOT GOOD

pipe bomb

Do you swallow?

I clean it all the time and there is still poop leaking out. I use to do anal sex but it lead to just wanting bigger and bigger dildos.

I got Hemorroids to but they flare up everytime I had anal. Finally I just got rid of all the dildos when I found out what it was leading to.

The people of Sodom were judged and punished for excessive degeneracy, whoring and rape- not specifically homosex

>Beliving jews lies

Yeah anything that old can't hold true for modern society and must be intellectually devoid.

meh, the bible clearly states homosex is omgwtfabomination2 god. Stop trying to deny it. Just abolish all religion so you can fuck rationally without some asshole telling you to feel guilty

No, it was for not giving to the poor and going after strange flesh and gang rape / homosexuality.

>But he urged them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house; and he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.
>But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house;
>and they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, so that we may know them.”
>Lot went out of the door to the men, shut the door after him, and said, “I beg you, my brothers, do not act so wickedly.
>Look, I have two daughters who have not known a man; let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you please; only do nothing to these men, for they have come under the shelter of my roof.”
>But they replied, “Stand back!” And they said, “This fellow came here as an alien, and he would play the judge! Now we will deal worse with you than with them.” Then they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near the door to break it down.

nothing gay about that at all

So he offered all the men in city his 2 virgin daughters to protect foreigners?

You're a bad person because you make threads like this and tell people you suck dicks

keep you bedroom dealings in the bedroom and to yourself just like I do you fucking nasty

>all the people to the last man

if they were all gay there wouldn't be a populated city, you clown
They were rapists looking for a new hole

Where's the fucking proof faggot?

>not posting tits

there is no reason to point out you're female unless you want to show us your tits

Nice digits ;3

hello pls marry me for citizenship