Can you imagine having ancestors that were such betas that they would rather settle for the frozen green/blue lands...

Can you imagine having ancestors that were such betas that they would rather settle for the frozen green/blue lands instead of conquering the superior yellow lands like real men would do?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pfrost/brain-size-and-latitude-why-correlation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>frozen green parts
the green is still warm and habitable. better than the muslim parts your ancestors came from

Green is actually no worse to live in than yellow and way better than orange. There is also a lot of big animals to take furs from.

See, black people are the universe. we come from the cosmos this is scinetific fact. in the universe u find the same melanin ALL through existance. we have it, non blacks have dog melanin or none at all. its a weaker version of our melanin look this up. thats why they have pale skin and we had black (with some shades of brown people too i believe they werent all one color), We always come in ALL shapes and facial features naturally, because we are the universe. a white man is nothing more than a black person at their lowest manifestation of humanity, this is FACT. NO species has white skin unless its a mutation. I am not being racist, evolution was made to cover this up. I love white people who are respectful and intelligent so im not being racist this is scientific, genetic fact. and its obvious but some refuse to accept the truth so..i digress. but to ya point No, we are NOT the same since your caucasion genes are weaker. thats why a black woman can have a light babie but a white woman cant have a dark baby. the depigmentation of the skin, or being white skin, is a mutation by itself alone. white is the only color that is not in the color spectrum, black is the universe. that dark matter that u see..in the skt. thats LITERALLY the same blackness in our skin. its that MELANIN our glow our gift from god. we are the angels of god. and until we all unite and REALIZE the truth. well be back on top, but mother earth heatin this earth up,black people our melanin levels are so high we will absorb the rays that white people cant on a higher level now than before.

>Superior Yellow lands
>Africa
>Spain
>Shitkztan

Yeah OP.

PROOF the white person is a weaker genetic black person is this...white people cant walk in the sun without it burnin the fuck outta they face. only time ull see that from a black person is if their constantly inside for very long periods of time with no light exposure. This is true knowledge of self black people, wake up. Your ancestors in ancient kemet were literally gods, the most superior display of blackness from them. they try to steal that and make egypt white or middle eastern. thats bullshit look at the art from ancient egypt ull see carved, chisseled tampering. shot off nose of the sphinx. destruction of the pyrmaids baka. but we still got the artifacts left behind from those great black people. We gone get back to that cause we are wakin up so rapidly now that the ignorant is fearful now, cause they always knew if they stopped us from realizing we are god in the physical form, we will never be that. like now. as time goes, a caucasion is dying off damn near every minute, europe is almost majority brown people, the earth is returning to its natural state
which is the universe, which is BLACK people. anyone of african descent is 100 pure human, and anyone is is 4 percent neanderthal, which means "GENETIC MUTATIONs". So black people we are the most hated, and most admired for a BIIIGG hidden reason. WE are the Sun. we not only come from the sun black people, you carry the same radiation in your skin as a dark melanated being.and black woman you are gorgeous with your thick juicy lips, thick hip and fat ass, respect yourself but LOVE yourself, because i dont give a fuck if u wanna hear this or not but, You are gods REAL first creation. us black men came from a black woman. so a Black woman was the first human being and she is still on this earth after thousands of years or more, shes been thru EVERYTHING she gets attacked ALL her life by not only us but every other race too.

Green is not frozen. Summers here are very warm, up to 40c (usually 30-35c). Winters are somewhat cold (drops down to -20c, usually -15c to -10c). It's the perfect climate if you ask me.

thats why they get played by some of these bad men and continue to dig theyself deeperi n the hole tll they self worth is bout Dis much --. Black women you are god i dont give a fuck who come on here cause the universe is black right? without the suns light what color do u see in the niverse with the stars n shit...black right?u see black damn near everywhere more than any other color. black women you come from God, the REAL god not not book or religiion fuck all that. Yall are god and until u realize it you will continue to be penetrated. the ones who already woke up im very happy about that. i know more of you are learnin the truth about who you are as a black queen. the sun is actually black, all the gold is is melanin constantly at friction with itself.without that the sun is black, and without the sun NOTHING exists at all itll be like hittin a light switch on earth.jus a big black ball. BLACK. thats You, the darkness is taught to be bad and the white is light. its reversed because the concept was created by most likely a white man, who is a walking, used to be black, clear reversal of nature, no disrespect whatsoever. all black women did before the caucasion was fight for her man, Black men we need to get our women back. by fighting for her STUPID u got the oldest living artifact and you treat her like shit. because u think thats what she likes, and black women its your fault partially if u continue to aloow yourself to be treated that way, but i aint mad at cha cause thats all some of u know sadly, n abuse is embedded by the whiteman and everyone else.

So we will not become great again until we put the black woman back on her throne fellas, atleast respect her and maybe shell start to respect intelligence and respect from you. yall did her dirty so much thats all she knows really. it aint even gotta be big changes jus small shit, start off small i know its hard for a few of yall to love your blackness but its cool. enough of us will be done embraced it, well kicj the rotten ones out. we dont need em they contributing to the destruction of mankind literally., they are doing NOTHING else but following others. Anyways lets love our black women, lets love OURSELVES and EACHOTHER!! Okay, and no one more time, only blacks are walking extraterrestrials. no other group can be because their genes have been weakened. haviing some isnt enuff. u wanna know how ya skin got pale?, a MAN did gene splicing from a black woman to create the white woman, by mixing albinos over and over who had weaker black genes. the blonde hair n pale skin n loud eyes, are mutated black genes literally. and the white man glorifies it as the best and the original NATURES INTENTION, which is US black people. he made us Ugly, stupid, lazy, and violent. oh hes got the nerve, the earth is showing the rest of the universe who the real god's only intended people to be. and thats the Black race, period. were literally walking extraterrestrials thats why we play and do everything better, music rap sports clothing dance, u name it. people love us, cause we are the sun.our ancestors aint put htis shit on hieroglyphics and wall art for nothing, they mastered their science, which they also created. and found out who they were and why they were here. this generation of blacks got intercepted by the whites who have to kill and do negative to recieve what we already have naturally. he interceptin all of that, and its biting him in the ass. every 57 seconds a caucasion dies from the sun, shit they dont want you to know.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Unique individuals head for north.

Why it's "Łódź", "Wrocław" and "Kraków" but "Warszawa" becomes "Warsaw"?

You cucks can't handle blue land

Yes, please, i feel for you nigger, you guys don't have any good land to go back to. All your "countries" are shit. I UNDERSTAND. How about you take all of Brazil, send us all your "white" people and have that. At least Brazil isn't as shitty as Africa AND it has a decent government you can work with. We'll send yalls women and we can call it even.

Look Mom, I posted it again!

i did my research and its true FACT

>not doing both

Can you imagine not knowing that hot weather inhibits the development of larger brains that produce more heat?
>flag
Oh wait...

Cold climate made them really tough. It came as a real shocker to Romans when they first encountered germanic tribes, they never managed to cross the Rhine properly.

Heres a sauce
unz.com/pfrost/brain-size-and-latitude-why-correlation/

lmao fucking australia

The green area is nice you tard.

This is southern Poland.

This

Nigger, I live in a desert that your people refuse to move too.

If you live in a frozen wasteland but have heated shelter, summer agriculture and superior winter hunting/fishing methods like whites had it was actually pretty cozy living where the land kills the shitskins before the shitskins can even get to you.

>Brazil
>white

I am privy to your ruse, southlander

Curiously the data shows it's Italians who have the largest brains in Europe, northerners got cucked even at that.

This is why you hear all these faggots saying that there's no snow in Finland, because they live in the green strip which has basically a continental climate.

Aren't northern Europeans always claiming the reason they have no history is that their lands were not as fertile? The reason for that is that they were pushed to shitty lands by the Alpha males who conquered the yellow areas.

Tell that to the grandchildren of the refugees

Ireland is colder than Germany, m8. Maybe not in winter but crops dont grow here during that time either.

>im too alpha for this minimum wage job, infact im too alpha to work at all! Ill just take what I want!

Said every shit skin ever. Which is why they are such a joke.