When did Sup Forums become a Russian PsyOp image board?

When did Sup Forums become a Russian PsyOp image board?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never got paid wtf pol. :/

>New York Post

>said there has been a new push in recent months to hire more English-speaking trolls as part of an effort to sway public opinion in the United States.

In 2014, about when this article came out and after the invasion of Ukraine. Easy to spot them if you've been here for awhile.

wtf? I only got paid in turnips!!!!

HEY! WTF??????

Since shit like TRUMP GENERAL: SHILLING FOR PUTIN EDITION became normal and accepted.

>Not knowing what the New York Post is

Yes, a conservative media outlet alternative to MSM publications like NYTimes. This article is two years old.

pls send me my rubels

At least they proved to be effizient not like ctr kek

Am I the only one who noticed that these leftists always project? What is true to them they say claim about others. They finance net shills and ctr sliders and they claim we get paid by Russia. We see through you, liars.

How 2 make shekels by using pol?

do you think i can go there and apply for a job?

>mfw New York Post is now 'leftist'

Did you read the part about how much they get paid? $800-$1000 USD per month is well below minimum wage here in the US.

wtf and i do it for free where are my rubels Putin

Putin is a manlet

>gopniks getting paid to shitpost on pol

>Hello fellow American pigdogs. As lifetime residence of city of Cleveograd and I think CIA is bad! We must be protectings Motherland from threats of NATO and self-determination of Ukraine. With CIA is not possible!

Hello fellow amerifats. I also think uncovering corrupt is most important, and CIA must be stopped. We must help Putin restore USSR glory to Mother Russia for save anglo heritage race from corruption of US government. With CIA is not possible.

What's crazy is, someone is conducting the largest psyop in history, in an attempt to now overthrow the rightful President-Elect, and that someone certainly isn't the Russians.

If you never believed in globalist conspiracies, you should now because you're in one. However, I can't wait for them to succeed and crash the US with no survivors. Its so stupid....

kek

You mean I could be getting paid for shitposting?

man if they me to be a troll

Would that not also conform to the goal of undermining our democracy as a whole?

They aren't going to challenge the election result. They know that would be disastrous and political suicide, it would literally be the end.

Exactly.

Bad bait is bad.

So CTR gets off Scott free?

>Hello fellow amerifat anons. I am lifetime residence of state of Arkansas. I have read the post filled with corrupt lies about Mother Russia and it's dear supreme leader Putin who will restore glory to her. I would only like to point out what about the corrupt of NATO-loving American political parties who give threats of Ukraine self-determination?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

> $1000 a month to shitpost on japanese anime forums
This is literally not fair.

It's hilarious when they start Russian Orthodox threads complete with Putin quotes from US proxies and try to act like its normal