CHINK plans white genocide

daily reminder : indians are the only non whites who dont want white genocide. also when do we get to kill the chinese?

Are you Tamil?

This is why I'm glad we elected can Trump. Minorities will feel less welcome here and won't be able to breed like rabbits under welfare, he will prevent illegal immigration and not allow sanctuary cities.

>leftist predictions
>accurate
pick one. Wasn't the earth supposed to be a molten ball of lava due to global warming by now?

The NHK is behind all this

no why?

This, I never met an Indian who was anti white

obvious blackpilled Sup Forumsack, or he's just doing it for (You)s

I've been warning the people that the Jews have planned to wipe out the white race through immigration for 15 years and people call me a hateful, antisemite.

Traitors and blind morons everywhere.

So glad that I don't have any kids, I have no investment in the future of this planet so I really can stop caring about the chaos and hell that is coming. I can lay back and smile knowing that all these traitors will get what they deserve when their own creation turns against them. The Globe is infected with psychopathic career politicians and the sheeples keep on keep voting them into power. So many people tried to warn them, but they didn't listen. Born just in time to witness the modern world becoming a hellhole

Jokes on him, we already are a minority globally. Really stimulates the synapses, eh?

You're alright then m8. Tamil people are like chinks but darker, stupider and poorer.

>being scared of a war
Are you Chinese by any chance?

Fake news but real poop, sage

Why not show european attempts of conquering china during the 16th and 17th centuries?

Why do you only pick the later ones?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH he won't do shit

>huehuehuehuehue we du da jobz no one else will

doth triple digits confirm.

Shitskin faggot here

I hope the US doesn't become totally non white. I'm fine with the percentage going down to like 60% at the very minimum, if the rest would be Asians and stuff (not the subhuman gook kind though )

Except it's not, it's not getting replaced with asians, but instead mestizo dirty spics, and niggers . I fucking hate it and they don't do anything good.

worst case scenario: we become a minority and then have an excuse to do WLM-type dishonest movement and attack the Jews the same way they have us (anti-supremacy arguments)

Hindu Indians with good hygiene are ok in my book.

>Yeah because WLM is thriving in South Africa m8.