What does Sup Forums think of /r9k/?

What does Sup Forums think of /r9k/?

They're pretty cool. I go there sometimes.

Will never forgive those niggers

Especially maple niggers

i go there to laugh from time to time , i always leave depress and promise myself never to go back
>also all these damn traps threads killed it

I feel bad for them, desu

well in the last year I started to get my shit together and haven't been on/r9k/in mounts who knows maybe by the end of 2017 I will be able to quit Sup Forums too

This, although I am impressed by their wizardly powers.

/r9k/ is comfier than Sup Forums

I spend more time there

Sup Forums discusses to topic of degeneracy
/r9k/ deals with the repercussions of a degenerate west

Supreme Gentlemens

We thank them for pepe. /pol took up that flag and made pepe a nationalist icon. A far right nationalist icon, but an icon nevertheless

One of my friends was there for elliot's spergfest. I can greentext the story if you guys want

Do eet

Men who would been fathers if women rights didn't exist.

Women are the problem, nobody really blames the chads. They are just getting what we would if we could.

>bang bang
>wow hope I don't get shot
And he didn't

who is this guy and why is he so handsome

i think very little of them.

Very succinct

Yeah really not much to tell. But in seriousness apparently he was in class and they all barricaded their door, standard shit. He always carried on campus after that. Helped that we went to school in arizona

Pretty sure he was in Santa Barbara, Commiefornia, but ok

Yeah it was a community college in Santa Barbara. I met my friend after he transferred to a proper uni

Oh I see, I misunderstood.

Pretty entry level redpilled on feminism and slut culture.

Bluepilled on what women actually want, and how to communicate with them.

This is my judgement from them, but I haven't been on there in nearly a year.

Also, Elliot was a fag with an awkward persona, hence why he didn't get women.

He could of at least shot up a mosque and a gender studies class instead of a bunch of normalfags.

No problem, have a license to shitpost. Not even the australians have this kind of power

Oi, what'd you just say you cheeky cunt?

Well these men wouldn't of been fathers as they're within the beta league. Hence being shit fathers who let their wife crawl all over them. In fact, they do get a wife in the end. It's when they're a 30 yo beta provider, and they end up marrying a cock carousel rider who then divorces him later on.

>women are the problem
Not really. They're not the root anyway. We all know that it's jews, globalists who allowed them to vote in the first place.

But yeah, feminism and cultura marxism is behind the process of making feminised ''men''.

Hence why masses of /r9k/ types of men is a bastard lovechild of feminism.

Depressing, but I go there for feels threads sometimes as a catharsis. Even met a girl on there, turned out she was 15, deleted her cause I didn't want to meet Chris Hansen.

I agree, /r9k/ is a symptom of degeneracy

>>women are the problem
>Not really. They're not the root anyway. We all know that it's Jews

It's not women per se that are the problem, it's the previous generation of father who failed to raise their daughters properly

yes, thanks to living in the first generation where ''sexual partners doesn't matter''

boomers

That is the dream. How do you expect to quit Sup Forums?