YOU ABOUT TO GET NUKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/584ddcb644096-the-2050-apocolypse-happening.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/05/how-putin-is-reinventing-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CFT88cMlQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

russians btfod

Liberals want everyone to die in a nuclear war don't they?

Is that just how they naturally are or the effect of losing?

Yup.

All these fucks are going bye bye next primary for their seat. Democrats love this infighting, stupid cuckservatives.

Russia is only an issue in East Europe.

That turtle looking asswipe needs to retire. He doesn't speak for us, same as the rest of them.

:(

I just hope you guys have your guns ready in case they try to pull this shit.

McConnell is a Republican
It's a bipartisan desire for nuclear suicide

This guy is in the same party as trump

Leader of the Senate and basically 2nd most powerful republican

Trump should revoke his wife's appointment.

Then they're all insane.

Cia should be defunded and shut down, all its top members arrested.

McConnell will fuck Trump over the same way he did Obama. I hope you guys are ready for another 8 years of 'it's fucking nothing"

Neocons are cancer

rustled Ivans everywhere

>Cia should be defunded and shut down, all its top members arrested.

last fagot that tried to touch "the agency"

Well, he ending up having his brains splatted all over his waifu.

Just because Mitch McConnell is a Republican does not imply he is not a liberal.
Get your facts straight anons

YOU HEAR THAT OP, YOUR NOT OUR FRIEND. YOUR ABOUT TO GET ASS BLASTED WITH FACTS LMAOO

YOU ABOUT TO BE DOWNVOTED

what kind of name is "Mitch"?

American establishment relies upon perpetuating the Russian boogeyman to justify their ludicrous defense budget

Trump says fuck that, I'm building bridges not Boeings

I hope Trump fires his chink wife and this leads to him to think twice about compromising with neocons and other zio-pedos

>The Russians are not our friends
But they're not our enemies either.

But thanks for the Strawman you fucking Neo-con.

Russians aren't friend with closet gay turtles

No you're just a pussy. Now STFU and get on board. We're going to make Russia great again.

THATS. VERY. INFORMATIVE.

Mitch McConnell is an old fag turtle weakling that needs to join these other corrupt fossils on the national mall alongside the biggest gallows ever seen by mankind.

Fuck this turtle fuck!

CUI BONO?

It's hard to become great over nuclear fallout.

>libs suddenly trust the CIA now

That CIA is gone. There are hardly any real men left aside from field agents who are disposed of like used toilet paper.

The CIA needs to be removed. The FBI and NSA along with a brand new foreign intelligence agency that responds on a shorter leash is very much necessary.

Shouldn't be much worse than human feces you're already swimming in.

I trust them more than the Rooskies. CIA agents share in whatever outcome I experience. The Russians literally hate the western way of life.

Human feces don't give cancer to you and your children for generations to come.

No only infections from flesh eating anti biotic resistant bacteria and zika

The Russians aren't friends of the global communists, because they learned their lesson.

They are friends to American nationalists.

Joseph McCarthy is that you??

>establishment actor backs establishment death squad
I'm shocked

>shut the fuck up you old piece of shit or im gonna fuck you in the ass when i get home

Why is CTR still here?

cold war is over

Why are you still here?

If we're going by the literal definition then nobody in either major party is a liberal because Liberals value the state accurately representing the wishes of the public to which they don't.

>literally no proof of hacking
>pretty much impossible since none of the machines were ever connected to the internet
>people saying "did you hear russians hacked the election" because they read these headlines

They are all corrupt as fuck and guilty of being balls deep in babies.

They'll do anything to get us to look away. If this trick doesn't work they will try killing Trump and or nuking one of our own cities.

Which are actually killable, a bit different from having your genetic code ravaged by high energy photons.

Once a rino always a rino

They don't give a fuck and neither do the Russians.

But ask yourself this. Who has more genuine concern to prevent a massive war? State hacker bois who are simply trying to stay alive by not facing globalist nuclear annihilation or CIA cucks who don't give a fuck about any sovereign soil and are only doing this to protect their yacht, exotic bitches and coke.

I'll let you decide who's fighting with the sword of truth albeit illegally but not for sexy Latina qt's and coke.

>mfw i was using a double vpn server based in russia when pizzagate was first haeppenning and going through jew emails.

d-did i start the fire, lads?

>2nd
>Implying McConnell doesn't have the highest power level in the GOP
>Implying Trump is a Republican

Trump better think twice before starting shit with Mitch "Kentucian Adamantoise" McConnell.

This, this and only this.

The fire rises

You're a bitch for hiding behind VPN and shit.

Come at me.

This. He's a RINO traitor.

>about to get nuked
ITS HAPPENING

youtubemultiplier.com/584ddcb644096-the-2050-apocolypse-happening.php

McConnell will be gone next election then. He is as emblematic of "the swamp" as Harry Reid or Chuck Schumer.

It's an Eternal Yankee nickname, like Jeb. His real name is Addison.

We memed Trump into the White House
Watch me meme Turtle tits into an early grave

The second Conflict of Orders has begun.

>Despite having the lowest approval rating in the Senate,[2] McConnell is the longest-serving U.S. Senator in Kentucky history.[3]

Kentucky you know what to do.

How did Russia hack the election?
You can not hack the voting processes.
So they hack democrats information and released it, that showed the democrats in a bad light. But if the information was not there, sent by the democrats they could not release it.

Yes. We've entered a new era of hybrid warfare. You've fallen for the Russian psy-ops, and you're being bent over, fucked, and pimped out by the GRU like a whore. You're a traitor and the worst America has to offer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/05/how-putin-is-reinventing-warfare/

Lucky for you there are still some real patriots left in America. Now stfu and get ready because we're about to make Russia great again.

>Hillary's benefactors still trying to spark WW3

Daily reminder that Trump's impeachment and the appointment of puppet Pence is end game and don't you cucks forget it.

Russians are my friends, because Russia is a friend of peace. Greetings from an American ally.

Nice try, but my repetitious digits prove that Trump will be an 8 year president, and Mitch the bitch McConnell will die of a stroke in the next 3 months,

You're a fucking moron. Do you know how much a G8 analyst makes?? STFU about grown folk's topics.

>you don't get to bring friends - CIA

that's the only way they can profit

I have no love for the CIA. But I'm not stupid enough to think that the Russians are working toward anything but weakening America. I happen to live in America, so FUCK RUSSIA!

>Leader of the Senate and basically 2nd most powerful republican

And just look at that fucking face on him.

I bet he's pretty good at ping pong.

I'd bet my left nut that Mitch is a yuge pedophile. Why else would that corpse still be lingering around Washington. They've got him by the tail and this just proves it.

Tell that to the Ukraine

That argument is the stupidest I ever saw here

>"Im an american, my nation/federation has the mightiest armed forces in the world"
>"Historically, Russia is our rival, its leader a dictator (20 years or so in power with fake elections) and its armed forces the only ones that present any danger"
>"We better do what they say! Otherwise we risk war."

Might as well bend over and prepare the lube. And I thinking their armed forces actually served some purpose.

He's a globalist neocon.

The problem isn't war, it's nuclear war.

HOW THE FUCK IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS POINTING THIS OUT A CANADIAN??????? ARE THESE FUCKING RETARDS REALLY THAT TECH ILLITERATE????

More reason to remove the fucking neocons!

DRAIN THE SWAMP! Nationalism is in and the neocons cannot stand it!

remember when they said trump wouldnt win

The fact that they hired secret fag Evan McMullin is a good indication

They're trying to meme all their fears of Trump and all the propaganda they smeared against him into reality.

He's right though, russia isn't the government's friend. The government isn't really a friend of the people either though...so...

The neocons are the republican party now. It's been that way for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CFT88cMlQo

>Implying it won't be an assassination JFK-LBJ style setup for Pence
Impeachment of Trump would destroy Pence in the public eye, he wouldn't be fit to be a puppet.

mcConnell also opposes term limits.

He needs to retire.