Trump is done

Say it with me : MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html
express.co.uk/news/world/740894/Woman-set-on-fire-Germany-Kronshagen-street
beef2live.com/story-states-produce-food-value-0-107252
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/16/largest-crop-each-state_n_6488930.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not so fast, Trumpcucks.

Everyone needs to push for the electoral college to deny Trump the presidency. We want civil war don't we?

A tweet. Great source.

> uh hey. We brought you all here to tell you the Russians did it, but we can't tell you more because we don't know more than that.
I'm sure it will have a chilling effect

If it's good enough for MSM it's good enough for me.

not so fast, Christ-chan faggot

triggered Trumpnigger

>malaysian flag
>christ-chan

worse than SJW niggers

Kind of yeah. With how retarded and extremist people on either side are becoming it's inevitable eventually, why not speed it up.

what does this mean?

Can we just start Civil War 2.0 already.
We despise each other....only one way for this to end. Fight to the death

She will regret this, he was nice and let her go, but now IT'S GAME ON BABY.
ELECTRIC CHAIR BOGALOOO.
Trump won't show any mercy now.

FAKE NEWS

John Podesta comments on this but not the entire internet calling him a kiddie diddler? Why can't i hold all these
W e w s?
e
w
s
?

Remember these are the same people who said the """"alt-right"""" was lead by Putin and Sup Forums are all KGB agents under proxy.

Which is ridiculous!

9 were already democrats and the 10th is the traitor from Texas

These people are the biggest crybabies ever. They lost. They got destroyed by REAL VOTERS AND VOTES

EVEN if "Russia" was the source of the podesta email leaks. That doesnt change that the ENTIRE MSM was colluding with Clinton, including the Mexican, foreign owned NYTimes under Carlos Slim, who attempted to "hack the election" for Hellary

but i thought you shouldnt judge someone based on the majority?
>chink btfo

Can't wait for this to lead in to the second Holocaust.

Get your popcorn ready, guys!

I really do. I'm sick of you fucking hicks, you need to be reminded again.

It would be extremely comfy

This election proves that the jews really were plotting to destroy Russia

Even if Clinton DID get her way and got the electoral college to turn their votes that bitch fucking cheated in primaries.

I lean left fuck her and the DNC, hail President Trump!

t.Former Sanders Supporter

>podesta
WHO KEEPS PAYING THIS IDIOT?!

>implying it would be a north-south fight

>not a producers vs leeches fight

saged

i have yet to see someone deny that the leaks were in any way falsified

nobody has denied anything posted by wikileaks and much of it is proven to be true so if anything i should be thanking russia for bringing some transparency to our elections

Why is Podesta even talking and why isn't he in prison?

This election has proven nearly every 'conspiracy' about the Jews to be 100% true. They've been egging the English speaking world into war with Russia for hundreds of years.

It's time to lash out against Jews to such an extent that they become afraid and ashamed of their Jewishness.

Podesta is literally offering to trade Megan McCahns holes for electoral votes.

Its not going to cause civil war.

A majority of the country voted for Hillary.

Why should he be in prison? He hasn't done anything.

>John "child molesta" Podesta
>libtards actually believe a creepy old pedophile is going to stop Trump

true americans aren't pro-putin or russia.

Oh go stick a rapefugee cock in it and be quiet you disgusting vienenschnitzel cuck face.

I can't wait to shoot a libcuck.

>the police and military we hate will protect us against the people with guns we hate

you're in for a rude awakening

At this point I don't think Hillary WANTS to be president. If it wouldn't make republicans go vomit in acorner she'd probably go 'Hey electors, vote for Kasich, Biden, Pence, or Kaine with Pence as their VP or Kasich as Pence's VP'

You really should, you'll have nothing to lose.

A large chunk of the population voted for Trump, a large well armed chunk that is more dangerous than screaming, flag burning lefties.

Remember that.

I wish there was an image filter so that I could filter all threads started by a twitter screenshot. Gook moot please make it happen.

Aren't the electors republicans? Why would they not see through this obviously partisan play?

And literally nothing will happen.

Still mad cause the Brexit ain't happening, eh?

The game has changed, friend.

Red States produce the most food, raw materials, etc on average. Blue states don't produce nearly as much. They send a lot of emails though.

Red States are also better armed.

So while major cities would fall to Liberals almost immediately by default, they would soon starve. This of course would mean riots. Blue states might even destroy themselves after just a few weeks. Meanwhile Red states, while they wouldn't exactly be having fun, would sputter along alright.

The Beast is awakening...but what if that's exactly what the ominous "they" want?

>the only people who have guns are trump voters

Oh this nigga is in for a suprise!

>Thinking leftist would win a civil war

White conservatives are the majority of the working class, control the infrastructure, are the majority of gun owners and have the support of the military and police. And all of this spilt leftist blood for what? So the establishment can continue their globalist agenda? Bring it on cucks.

You're right. Dead people can't fight, and all the illegals are going to hop back over the fence.

Don't say that too soon liberal faggot, the northerners of today aren't the same as the ones back then the south would assrape every one of you little snowflake pussies

dont forget

I hope they lock up the Podestas for insider trading and convince them it's their slap on the wrist.

Then rip open pizzagate and act like the Podestas flipped.

There's no evidence for that, shill.

Who here never stopped being With Her?

But it is happening, parliament voted and agreed to a month to trigger Article 50.

You're just mad because we stab our rapefugees and you get stabbed by your rapefugees.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998478/Teenage-Afghan-immigrant-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html

express.co.uk/news/world/740894/Woman-set-on-fire-Germany-Kronshagen-street

>"T-T-Trump is not gonna accept election results"
>Grasps every straw in an attempt to not accept election results
HAHAHAHHA HILLARY IS SAD. SAD!

>Surely these black and brown fellows we house and feed will repay us and fight for our interests

This sustained liberal asspain is almost too much.

>Clinton supporters
>Guns
lol nigga pls, you faggots are cowards that hold up signs begging to be raped by niggas. You couldn't shoot a load out of your little deformed kike cock, let alone a bullet out of a gun. Now fuck off, go kill yourself.

The democrats new strategy for all elections from this point will be leaking some emails before the election. Then if they lose they just say the russians did it and force revotes until they win.

is you overturned this vote though then any last pretense of being democratic would have to be abandoned. Trump still won the election buy the rules set regardless of the popular vote. How would the military react to such a thing happening? would they rly go along with it?

Its almost as of most non-white people are liberal because republicans give them no reason to vote for them.

give me a fucking break. Most of you leech off the taxpayer dollars from the big cities. Red States only provide food in the form of subsidies the government gives them as essentially charity (i. the Corn industry). California alone produces most of the food in this country.

You fucking hicks think every left-leaning person is nu-male. Many of us are armed, and remember you like to complain about "muh crime" when it comes to minorities, who do you think all of these now radicalized people will be fighting for?

Bring it the fuck on. So sick of you hick scum.

If the truckers stopped delivering to bug cities, the war would end rather quickly.

Hey Drumpf supporters. Your day of reckoning is coming. You think because were college educated we're wimps? You thinking because we're tolerant of womens rights and minorities we're a bunch of sap? We are the alpha males and we will kill any bigoted racist conservatrash that stands in our way.

The vote was non binding and it was conditional.

The Tories must reveal their Brexit plan to Parliament. This will explode the Tory Party; expect a General Election in May.

Hillary will go down in history as the sorest loser of any American election. This is absolutely pathetic.

I'm not American I can't wait to all you liberal faggots get mowed down in the street while the police force you to stay and meet your makers pussy bitch

>Big ol cali is outdone by Iowa and Nebraska combined.
beef2live.com/story-states-produce-food-value-0-107252

>Most lucrative food crop in California is Grapes, not a staple food and likely/certainly inflated by use in wine industry
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/16/largest-crop-each-state_n_6488930.html

You cannot defeat us, drumpftards. We are on the right side of history.

>regardless of the popular vote
He won the popular vote in the majority of the country. Hillary didn't pull ahead until california was counted. Every single one of her vaunted couple million is from California, the state most rife with illegal immigrants.

Suck it up remainer, we're leaving. I know you'll lose your deposit on your mail order bride but you have to go back, she has to go back!

Democrats created the KKK, how does it feel to be in the real racist party? U mad cuck bitch?

Yeah you are so mad, getting Tyrese bin Jamal to cuck you good. Yeh he gon cuck u gud little white goy.

Trail of Tears 2.0, whitey gon cry.

It's LE PRESIDENT

>cali is predominated also by fruits and nuts and other high expense, high water-use, low calorie and ultimately luxury foodstuffs.

Except she's not the one pushing for the recounts or this investigation. Just her butt blasted followers

So that means that those same people are gaining economic prosperity from voting for liberals, right? Blacks had their average household wealth halved during Obama's presidency in return for their 95% support.

No meme, you are assuming that handouts are helping people when they are doing the opposite. You are keeping non-white voters as pets, not constituents.

>implying in this scenario the police in Urban areas will side with the rural hicks

Again you have no idea what you're talking about. Billy Bob Cletus and the three officers in his methhead town are no match for the tens of thousands in the cities.

>Animals are ufound across the country and not centralized or predominate in California alone.

This would be literally the best outcome for everybody in the world

What the fuck, I dated this guy for a few months, he had a tiny pink penis but sucked like a fucking vacuum

When you just can't get enough of getting stumped.

Speak for yourself dumb nigger

Plebbitor shill detected, real pol users don't use "we"

Are the liberals prepared for Pence if this works? Trump is pretty moderate Tbh

It still reflects on her and her campaign. This is what she will be remembered for. Not any of her promises, but this forced controversy and gnashing of teeth from her supporters refusing to accept defeat.

Those tax dollars are for niggers
Congratulations, you jewed yourself.
Just secede, America can get by without your diet of almonds, limóns and degeneracy. You'll be happier as an independant spic kingdom anyway.

>blacks had their average house value halved during Obama

Yeah, becaause of the Recession caused by Republicans occured under a democrat president.

You don't get to cause shit, then blame the shit on the person who's fixing it.

Its like renting an apartment, the last guy fucked it up, so you raise the rent on the next person rather than charging the former tenant.

>people who aren't republicans don't have guns

This meme is almost as bad as the "we're the real americans" meme.

LOL $hill. I hope you realize this is going to be a revolution, NOT a secession. New York and Los Angeles will cower and bow before us.

29% of colorado river is allocated to California. States upstream would be able to cut off use of it by using more than their allocated volume of water with just a trickle reaching California.

>German agrees that a world wide war is necessary
ABORT ABORT ABORT

>extent that they become afraid and ashamed of their Jewishness

That hasn't worked out the last 188384 times it was tried...

Nope, sorry. Hillary only won 48% of the vote.

this. time for a orange jumpsuit.
lock her up!!!

btw. pic related how do you go about getting a qt Swedish waifu if my last name is not mohhamed or Al-something

California will starve worse than Leningrad LOL

The white college educated of the nation would like to remind you you'll have to go back, paco.

They will fight for themselves not your standard white cuck liberal. Remember only Black lives matter. They will do what best serves them and large white liberal houses in the city will do fine.

Except the principal cause of the recession was democratic president Bill Clinton's deregulation of the housing market.

The Democrats controlled the House and Senate starting in 2006. Retroactive blame sure is funny. Why not go back to Bill Clinton's shitty trade deals?

and if russians really hacked your voting system (lol) then WHO WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE? i don't think trump held any gov position recently..

this
>oh no, we lost because russia showed the people our corruption , we need a redo.