White Genocide by Interbreeding

Sup Forums, this is bugging the shit out of me.
This is going to come off as WE WUZ tier for white people, but hear me out.
The ancient hellenic tribes IE Italy, Greece, etc... were largely of proto-slavic groups and had a good deal of diverse white features, blonde, brunette, black hair, blue, green, brown eyes, etc...
But during the fall of rome they took in so many fucking middle easterners their genetic makeup was completely fucked. They went from being descendents of proto-slavs to an admixture of North Africans, Middle easterners, Germanic tribes, and Proto-slavs.
Because of the regressive nature of whiter traits like blue eyes, the other genes took over.
Now the average Italian is 13% African (more the further south you go, nearly 2-3% the further north you go.
Will America and Europe see this happen to us on a much worse scale with the fall of democracy and rise of Islam?
Be honest.
I'll post roman and greek statues to prove my point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET

Which is why the "wrong" genes need to be diluted by complete exclusion of their insertion in future breeding cycles.

What features does Sup Forums have that are rare?
>green eyes
>blonde hair
>wavy hair
Dutch genes will stand strong in my family
I refuse to race mix.
Pic related and a meme to follow

>it's another pathetic snownigger wewuzing episode
sad!

we wuz romans n shiet

we conquered jerusalem n shiet

we burned rome down n shiet

I'm not even Scandinavian.
Also, I didn't even say Meds were scandis.
I said meds were made of proto-slavs
Slavs aren't snow niggers, they're just slavs.
You even read the post?

>were largely of proto-slavic groups and had a good deal of diverse white features, blonde, brunette, black hair, blue, green, brown eyes, etc...
Actually Yamnaya people were darker than southern Europeans, look up the objective data before you post so you don't sound like a retard.

WE

yes as usual I read it and had my laff at yet another illiterate nordicist making shit up

believe what you want, this shit has been addressed millions of times with no effect, it's a complete waste of time arguing with niggers, but we need some board clowns to brighten the mood anyway, so keep going friend

WIR

WE

The same museum has the statue in pic related that was made based on the skull of an ancient athenian girl.

If its true then athenians looked like niggers dipped in bleach.

nordicist?
I'm not even scandi
Also, slavs aren't scandis
You're using dried up irrelevant memes
Argue the substance of my evidence and not with memes you 13% actual nigger.

Your ancestors race mixed with Estruscan niggers.

Italics didn't have dark hair nor shitskins.

>Italics didn't have dark hair nor shitskins.
>source: my snownigger cum dripping ass

>But during the fall of rome they took in so many fucking middle easterners their genetic makeup was completely fucked. They went from being descendents of proto-slavs to an admixture of North Africans, Middle easterners, Germanic tribes, and Proto-slavs.
This is wrong.

The mix with Arabs or Africans in countries like Italy or Spain happen during modern times. During the fall of Rome they didn't mix with anyone outside of Europe and then Islam rise.

No one can actually believe that an ancient Christian would racemix with a Muslims, right? That's fucking stupid and only happen during our times with the rise of Atheism.

Odd facial features, but that is definitely red hair.
Something you won't find in many modern Mediterraneans

What do you think of your new gov pizza bros?
ministers were officially announced minutes ago

>I said meds were made of proto-slavs
You must be a gypsi. Do you know why they are called slavs? Because Latin ''slaves''.

the looked sorta potatoish

>What do you think of your new gov pizza bros?

I'm butthurt.

>ministers were officially announced minutes ago

It's Renzi 2.0, I'm for early elections.

lol this

I laugh every time one of the stupid fucktards on this site talks as if slavs meant some sort of race or culture

they're fucking clueless idiots

meh, same shit, different faces by the looks of it, it was predictable we wouldn't get to choose, once again

>No one can actually believe that an ancient Christian would racemix with a Muslims, right? That's fucking stupid and only happen during our times with the rise of Atheism.
Racemix by choice?
During the fall of Rome and rise of Islam, Rome was sacked again and again by the middle east.
The middle east had approximately 25-35million slaves from Europe alone! The largest slave trade in the world actually, much more than the atlantic slave trade
The women were raped by germans, north african berbers, and what was the ottomans and persians
Everyone watch this video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

The facial features are completely fucked. The museum claimed its a 100% indication of an ancient athenian girl. Most women here have strong jaws which is similar to the statues on museums. It might differ from other cities here cause I live in europe's most ancient city.

>tfw lefty
>blue eyes light brown hair
>GF also white with blue eyes and Brown hair
Feels kind of bad, dont want to fall for the white people superior meme, maybe i should drop her and find a brown eyed Turkish or Black qt, white people need to go extinct Asap, fuckin devils

Is there a term for this condition?

Can we call it advanced Wewuzery?

WAREN

>slavs aren't a race
I know what the fuck slav derives from you retards
Just because the west gave them a derogitory term to dehumanize them doesn't mean they're not a historic group.
Fucking morons.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
>an ethno-linguist group
How fucking retarded are you guys?

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555

>In addition to the very few genetic common ancestors that Italians share both with each other and with other Europeans, we have seen significant modern substructure within Italy (i.e., Figure 2) that predates most of this common ancestry, and estimate that most of the common ancestry shared between Italy and other populations is older than about 2,300 years (Figure S16). Also recall that most populations show no substructure with regards to the number of blocks shared with Italians, implying that the common ancestors other populations share with Italy predate divisions within these other populations. This suggests significant old substructure and large population sizes within Italy, strong enough that different groups within Italy share as little recent common ancestry as other distinct, modern-day countries, substructure that was not homogenized during the migration period.

>Dude greeks and romans were all arabs and black lmao

love these threads

your wiki page is full of butt fuckery

chump

Christian have always race mixed. I know right, there is a large deal of documentation on french colonialism about mixed marriages.

user.
You know what has to be done.
AUFWACHEN HANS
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool

And if I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
And if I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

>The ancient hellenic tribes IE Italy, Greece, etc... were largely of proto-slavic groups
stopped reading right there

Well, if you've got a parliamentary system as we do, it could have been predictable that a new gov with a similar majority would continue if the issue was perceived as being only Renzi's person
how the heck can a guy from such a small party be interior minister in the first place, and then even become Foreign minister? what has this Alfano guy up his sleeves?

>Rome was sacked again and again by the middle east.
Into the trash it goes

Well yes, but I was talking about the fall of Rome... and the Islamic invasion start after Charlesmagne not the Fall of Rome.

You're right though.

Do you even know the genesis of the world Slavic or Slav? It has as much to do with the Latin word sclavus as English 'name' has to do with Japanese 'namae'.
> The Slavic autonym *Slověninъ is usually considered a derivation from slovo ("word"), originally denoting "people who speak (the same language)," i.e. people who understand each other, in contrast to the Slavic word denoting German people – němci, meaning "silent, mute people" (from Slavic *němъ – "mute, mumbling").

The word slovo ("word") and the related slava ("glory, fame") and slukh ("hearing") originate from the Proto-Indo-European root *ḱlew- ("be spoken of, glory"), cognate with Ancient Greek kλῆς (klês – "famous"), whence comes the name Pericles, Latin clueo ("be called"), and English loud.

Now now little Grecian man, no need to get mad about your turk ancestry.

>The ancient hellenic tribes IE Italy, Greece, etc... were largely of proto-slavic groups

Why are my countrymen so retarded?

well Renzi not being liked as a person was certainly a factor for the no, but it was also a general no against the PD
the president obviously being a PD/Euro cuck completely ignored this, even though he could've in theory indicted new elections

Alfano is just an obedient little dog, the kind of guy who just flies in whatever direction the wind is going

The fall of rome wasn't overnight.
Rome was split into east and west, the west falling much sooner, but still over a few hundred years.
The east survived for a very long time, until 1453 when it fell to ottoman turks
Romans were raped by the north, south, and east for centuries.
Their DNA is permanently fucked.

>Rome was sacked again and again by the middle east.

No it wasn't you fucking dumb ass.

>Their DNA is permanently fucked.
why don't you actually post proofs instead of embarrassing yourself further?

anyone can see how you conveniently ignored pal

Actually the latin word sclavus comes from the name the people living in Slavonia, and the word itself didn't exist until the IX Century when Otto form the HRE conquered those places and distributed the populace as slaves across the whole empire

>Will America and Europe see this happen to us on a much worse scale with the fall of democracy and rise of Islam?

Islam isn't a race. It's an ideology. Learn the difference.

The video don't show in any moment Rome being invaded by Middle-Eastern though. But besides that sure.

>Their DNA is permanently fucked.
Well I don't agreed with this. This is just a meme that some believe but in Italy, Italians with Arabs or Africans DNA are a minority.

Wasn't this guy's dad literally called the Arab, cause he was a syrian arab?

Oh well, how long do they intend to go on with this new gov before new elections anyway?

>tfw Italian/Puerto Rican descent

>still inherited green eyes and blonde hair

>people darker than I am tell me "Italians and Spanish aren't white"

That video is retarded. No one cares that there were a bunch of battles on the mainland when it was the Muslims getting BTFO during them.

They only held Sicily for a short time.

It's a basement dwellers thing.

>Oh well, how long do they intend to go on with this new gov before new elections anyway?

2018 most likely

Oh wow, look Slavs went all the way to Eastern Italy, to the middle of modern Greece and all up of what is the balkan states
Really makes your noggin start ajoggin don't it?

See that dick there, that's about the size of mine. Is that an acceptable size for a flaccid penis or should I be ashamed?

ewwww

They barely even touched Italy, you tard.

really pathetic sliding attempt, you haven't posted a single proof or even attempted at replying to the R&C paper
it's almost as if you are talking out of your ass

If they're really that hated as a party and it isn't just Renzi, then, the longer they stay in charge the more votes they'll loose next time I guess

Sorry I didnt elaborate as I'm on mobile. What I meant is that the word Slav precedes Medieval Latin word sclavus. Slavs where Slavs long before the word sclavus was coined

Better start believing, because it's not a meme.
Look at this map and compare it to a map of ancient rome at the height of its empire.
They line up perfectly for anything over 3%

italians and spanish are mostly white.
They're just not as white as they used to be, or as white as their northern brothers.
I'll take whatever Europeans I can get user.

>E1b
>African
confirmed for illiterate negroid
E-V13 entered Europe during the neolithic(Spain sample), and it's a different subclade compared to the north African E-M81, let alone the west African E1b1a

Wanna know how I know you're retarded?

lol Northern Italians still look like Romans. Blonde was never common amongst them, thats why they shaved the heads of German slave girls to make blonde wigs, and why so many Roman statues have wavy hair typical of guidos in our age.

Sicilians, and Southerners are Arabs though

>tfw Tuscan
>wavy brown hair and brown eyes
>everyone else in my family has green/blue/hazel eyes and blonde/red hair

they aren't, their near easterners has more to do with ancient Anatolians than Arabians and it's well in line with the spread of Y-DNA J2, possibly in the copper age or bronze age, rather than J1 or berber E-M81, both lineages with very small frequencies in Sicily

But that DNA was a migration and spread into Europe during the Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. 26.000 fucking years ago... Nothing to do with Rome or Arabs.

>The average Italian is 13% African

Gonna need sauce on that, also a definition of "African". "Ydna/mtdna haplogroups commonly found in North Africa" doesn't cut it as a definition, because there is actually no reason to assume that negroid admixture occurred before the spread of ethiopid haplogroups by the Arabization which began in the 600s AD.

As far as the Greeks are concerned, their entire makeup is warped by the population exchange in the 1920s. Basically Greece and Turkey agreed to swap Christian (likely mongrelized) "Greeks" from Anatolia for Muslim (white) "Ottomans" from Greece and the Balkans. There was actually nowhere near the amount of "cultural enrichment" during the Ottoman occupation that most assume.

As far as ancient Greeks being "proto-slavs", I'm not sure this is entirely accurate, but we do know that steppe Aryans (what they called themselves) who were notorious for being tall and having red and blonde hair migrated into the Caucasus (Armenians), Anatolia (cilicians, Phrygians, carians, carmanians) and then into the balkans (Thracians, panonians, Illyrians) and Italy (Etruscans). This is borne out by cultural and linguistic comparisons. Whether the proto-greeks were descended from the peoples is unclear, there probably was admixture at the least (the Doric Greeks, Macedonians, epeirotes, Spartans etc. Were said to have migrated from the north and be fairer complected than the ionians).

In the east, these same steppe Aryans migrated into Iran as the Persians, Saka rautha, etc. The vedic Aryans who conquered India were likely the same Aryan/Iranian steppe nomads. There were even steppe tribes whom the Chinese contacted and recorded as red haired and grey eyed.

you americans are so fucking stupid and ignorant it's simply amazing

you should really stop listening to your jewish "professors" on matters of history

theyre lying to you

Where exactly the europid subrace that we now refer to as "Mediterranean" fits into all this is difficult to determine, especially because the picture is muddled in the north western half of the Mediterranean by heavy Celtic and Germanic admixture throughout the Roman and late Hellenistic period, and in the south eastern half by heavy negroid and oriental admixture courtesy of the arabs and mongols/mughals/Turks, respectively.

It is probably safe to make the educated guess that the entire Mediterranean basin was lighter complected and genetically primarily Caucasian, and that Arabization and mongolization took their toll on southern and eastern Mediterraneans, much as the Spanish and negroid slaves dramatically altered the makeup of amerindians in the southern hemisphere after the 16th century.

As far as contemporary Europe, when 70% of a nation's schoolchildren are non-white, you are facing full extinction, beyond even mere mongrelization.

>Denying that E1B is African
Nice denial Mamadou

>proto-slavs before slavic migrations.
Are you retarded?

Believe whatever you want user.

You mean I can't paint somalian E-V32 together with egytian E-V12 and moroccan E-V65 and balkan E-V13 and shill le med is le nigger may may, how my nordicist ass is supposed to ever recover?

the fairier steppe people of the bronze age are linked to R1a and CW culture, the original proto-IE were confirmed as swarthy and overwhelmingly linked to Y-DNA R1b

the fact that in the west there is pretty much no R1a is a pretty strong sign that the westward expansion of IE speaking folk was driven mostly by these R1b heavy proto-IE rather than a southward expansion of the CW related ones

the only possible exception is Greece, which has some R1a that might be linked with some later bronze age collapse invaders

Gianluigi, tu me force la main...

it isn't, E1b1a is African, Europe and the near east have E1b1b, learn to anthropology when you aren't busy blowing up into pieces, Akhmed Al Parisi

Doesn't this literally say u got blacked after the Fall of Rome

Am I white Sup Forums?

Has anyone ever shown /tg/ these images?

With the way they react to poorly painted miniatures I cannot imagine how they would feel about these sculptures. It's like the historic example of what happens when you don't thin your paints.

oh look, it's the eternally asshurt leaf I BTFO every single time, start posting some butthurt

no

just a crazy mutt

>oh look, it's the eternally asshurt leaf I BTFO every single time, start posting some butthurt

Dans tes reves, Giano...tu ne m'as pas encore expliqué le look brun des Siciliens...

no, it says there isn't any significant input into Italy in the last 2300-2500 years

Do you think he gets any tendies for his valiant effort?

THICC

it's probably the only way he can contain his butthurt, probably does it for free, let him vent