Alt-Right and Sup Forums BTFO by a Tranny degenerate

Riley won, will you admit you are wrong drupfkins?

imgur.com/a/nBwdB

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

>dat Adam's apple

Sexy beautiful women have adam's apples too fuckboi

yeah but he's a tranny degenerate for life and im not

>women

>W-w-women have adam's apples too a-user don't be a bigot

Didn't Blaire White already tear down this retard's video?

>I'M A GIRL TOO user
>P-PLS LOVE ME

>Unironically watching an unpassable trannies video

Even though its a 1postbythisID you're still gay as 2 dicks

lol, no fucking way i'm going to read a wall of text of a degenerate faggot

>Yes

That's a man baby!

forgot image

Holy fuck, this autistic faggot literally wrote a 15 page term paper about why you're a bigot if you wont give him sex.

He's one of us...

>I'M A REAL GIRL
>STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME! YOU TRANSPHOBE!

you don't say

>would you date a trans person

If they looked convincing like pic related and don't sound like a dude... sure.

As for the guy in OPs video. No, literally a guy with makeup.

I cannot believe I read almost the entire response. Regret is a harsh mister.

Nice chin, but you are like little transbaby, let me show you mine

they can pass for females in pics/videos, but if you ever saw one upclose trust me you would recognize it as man almost instantly

besides once they reach 30 even the more passable ones start to look like balding freaks

I'M SUPPOSED TO RATIONALIZE THAT IT'S OKAY WITH GUYS TAKING DRUGS AND UNDERGOING SURGERY TO MAKE A HIGHLY UNNATURAL GENDERSWAP TO CHANGE GENITALS, BUT FAT PEOPLE CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT??? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!!!!!!! IT'S A LOT FUCKING EASIER TO WORK OUT, OR GET THE FAT SUCKED OUT OF YOU AND YOUR SKIN TIGHTENED UP THAN GROWING BOOBS AND SCULPTING FAKE PUSSY!!!11!!!
dating is looking for a biological mate to combine genes with. Maybe that's less common in the millenial Tindr age, but I doubt it. If there isn't a chance of a baby coming out of you, I don't wanna date. There's a lot of unwanted pregnancy scares with banging, but it's preferable to no baby at all, the risk is part of the thrill. No I won't adopt, go screw yourself.

No I won't date fatties. If you have an interesting personality, I'll mention you should probably work out, and friendzone you as a guy. Deal with it. You're shaving 30-50 years off your life being fat. Stop being fat.

Hahahaha I have almost the exact same pic on my computer

smrt

Kebab takes priority though

then have this rare variant, slovenia

dont mistake the flag for a people mountain jew

Dats right

Jesus Christ fix this shit

What do you call people without a representative in a representative democracy? Losers. What do you call people with a representative in a representative democracy? Winners.

oh look here come the alt-SJWs

this smug liberal tactic of throwing the buzzwords they use at others who disagree with them, as if they're applicable, is unfathomable.

People aren't "triggered" by you or your existence, they simply disregard your arguements as weak and on unfounded premises. not believing some tranny doesn't make you a PC-for-the-right faggot.

>BTFO
>drupfkins
Kill yourself.

You do know that he's a """lesbian"""?

So basically he's a straight man dressed as a woman who wants to fuck dykes hoping they won't notice the voice, the shoulders, the adam's apple... and on a side note s schlong with a set of balls.
He's shaming lesbians, not his fellow men.