What are they pushing?

Fallout 4, Infinite warfare, and Titanfall 2 are all pushing human like robots with feelings into the mainstream, what are the elites up to Sup Forums? is it an allegory for thinly defined humanity to justify the third world as human? Or are they planning infiltrations or control over society through robots?

Natural discourse of technology.

>scifi genre has sentient robots
>the sky is blue
Woah my mind is destroyed it must be the baby dick suckers

Children like stories about robots that can be their friends.
There is nothing else here.
Wait a minute... wait a gosh darn second
Y-You....... you're not still playing computer games as an adult are you?

This has always been a thing and was mad mainstream by Halo

synths will BTFO the vaginal jew

they're shilling the "robots are people too" bullshit because they're scared

Or maybe robot people are just fucking awesome.
Fuck your /x/tier conspiritardation you god damn idiot if I want to play a fictional video game as a sweetass robot I'm going to do just that and I'm not going to worry about da Joos.
I mean you've got a point but it's going to take more than three or four triple A games over a longer period of time than one year to really push that narrative

I don't care that they're there. It's just a bit odd that 3 top game titles this year have robots with emotions don't you think?

this
What is
>Robocop
>Lost in Space
>Star Wars
>Buck Rogers
>Star Trek TNG
>Terminator 2
>Apex
>Alien Quadrilogy
>Short Circuit
>Iron Giant
>Transformers
This is not a new concept

>VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN!
>He says wasting his time on an anonymous anime themed message board

>fallout 4
>this year
Shit thread, stop posting

>Halo made sentient robots mainstream
You have to be 18 to post here, son.

>you will never bond with your robot buddy while floating around Titan in a damaged space suit

Life is unfair

t. A dumb nigger who has never seen bladerunner

Robots are fucking awesome and have always been in all forms of media.

Just because your first introduction to anything even remotely philosophical was Halo doesn't mean the rest of the world was as behind the curve as you were.

Take the redpill. Sexbots are the future.

Yea, video games are for children and they rot your brain as much as weed does.
Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums normie cunt.

That webm
>Robot goes from cutie waifu to standard Jap business cunt
These people will bring down waifu bots before it even really begins....

>not also mentioning shows like westworld and humans

nice one faggot

Not really unusual, transhumanism and AI is a popular topic right now due to our modern culture being heavily ingrained in the internet and technology and general.

That and robots are pretty cool in general.

You must be a really fun person

>DUDE FUCK AND SHIEEET MOTHERFUCKERING DICKS

Infantile posts

>He thinks that smoking pot and playing video games makes him a fun person to be around
You must be a kissless virgin or a cucked manbaby

>implying the Japs won't fabricate both normie sexbots and kinky waifu sexbots
>implying they care about the opinions of feminists
>implying they care if people think they're pervs
if your money is good the Japs will build you a waifu regardless of what people think
it's all about the money to the higher-ups

Chill out bro you sound like you need a doob :^)

dont care
just waiting on my robowaifu

>tfw no robot with female programming for gf

I hate pot and anyone who smokes it recreationally and acts like its cool is stupid as fuck.
user I dont have a life, I dont need to be a fun person, all I do is work and hang out with one person on the weekends when I'm not playing games. I dont need to justify anything to you though.

this shit never ceases to bother me.

We ALL love titties and qt 3.14s, but make something interesting before slapping titties all over it. Cooking Wars was a pretty good hybrid of titties and a good show, but it's a diamond in a sea of shit.

I was referring to the emergence of artificial intelligence in video games being made mainstream by a particular video game.
In no way was I referring to philosophical encounters.

Titanfall 2 they just wanted to have a memorable campaign so they gave you a robot bro to kill dudes with

Fallout 4 they desperately tried to copy what New Vegas did and failed

Don't know what Infinite Warfare did because who the fuck still plays call of duty after World at War

I think that this idea that humanoid robots will ever be consumer technology is probably the most idiotic idea I have ever heard.

You think someone will allow you to own and control a fully programmable piece of hardware that will be able to drop men faster than you can count them fall? That's like saying "in future they dirty bombs will be legal!!1!". Can you imagine how much damage a humanoid robot could do on its own while the guy that programmed it is sitting comfy 100 miles away and watching the terrorist attack on the news.

There just isn't any way you could regulate such weapons. Even having police robots patrolling the city non-stop wouldn't help much.

>what is
>Mass Effect
>Binary Domain
>Other Fallout games
>every sci-fi game since forever

What is 3d printing, open source code, disassemble code recompile soft ice. ?

As if you can put an idea back in the box when it's time has come. You know how you deal with your situation? A robot for every man woman and child to swarm insurgents. Predictive surveillance to find terrorists. Circa 2065 problems.