Brit/pol/ - Outer Shpongolia and THINGS Edition

>Neo-Nazi group that backed Jo Cox's killer to be banned
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/neo-nazi-group-backed-jo-coxs-killer-banned/

>Letter for Theresa May ends up with man living at 10 Danbury Street after mail mix up
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/letter-theresa-may-ends-man-living-10-danbury-street-mail-mix/

>Council tax rise for social care pondered
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38286145

>EU nationals 'want guarantee of UK stay'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38285217

>LIBERAL DISASTER: Prosecution of Wilders BACKFIRES as Dutch populist leader soars in polls
express.co.uk/news/politics/742456/Geert-Wilders-Dutch-populist-Freedom-Party-polls-hate-speech-trial

>Labour falls apart as ANOTHER MP steps up to blast Diane Abbott over freedom of movement
express.co.uk/news/politics/742448/Diane-Abbott-slap-down-gisela-stuart-EU-freedom-of-movement

>Dutch Populist Leader Wilders Rises in Polls after Conviction
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/12/dutch-populist-leader-wilders-rises-polls-conviction/

>British Police Arrest 6 in Anti-Terror Raids
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/12/british-police-arrest-6-anti-terror-raids/

>No 10 says under-performing councils partly responsible for care crisis
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/12/philip-hammond-treasury-social-care-considering-lettting-councils-raise-council-tax-to-fund-social-care-politics-live

>Jeremy Corbyn unveils his Christmas card
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/jeremy-corbyn-unveils-christmas-card/

>Bermuda defends setting zero per cent corporation tax rate
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tax-havens-bermuda-worst-zero-per-cent-corporation-tax-rate-a7469386.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzSQ3xgoh-w
youtube.com/watch?v=WvnzxeqCpcw
youtube.com/watch?v=SdbLqOXmJ04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEIL

Where were those Raans planning to attack?

what is this fucking edition

What should I have for tea lads?

Who /civic nationalist/ here?

>tfw too smart for ethnic nationalism

Blairism and psychedelic trance music

You don't even have any tea there, bong

Kike or no, I'd fuck her in half

Can we compile a list of boilerplate of "I have no wit or imagination" editions that people can use to make new threads.

A fucking Eagle couldn't see that you spacker

>half of these were about me
>I'm not YKTD
I really am glad he's back so I don't need to deal with this shit.

>Luciana_Berger_by_Emma_Baum
That's a hell of a fucking painting!

So one of the things that East Asian girls do on jewbook is post their bodyweight on the scales. (Other trends include wrapping their arm around their body, around the back, and touching their belly button; as well as holding coins on their clavicles

Look at this. A girl in her 20s weighing in at 41kg. There are practically no white women like this. Imagine how salty they'd be. Well, some of them would be salty, the ones who still want to be thin.

Open it in a new tab you fucking faggot.

Who /criminal record/ here?

>[In England] the liberty of the individual is still believed in, almost as in the nineteenth century. But this has nothing to do with economic liberty, the right to exploit others for profit. It is the liberty to have a home of your own, to do what you like in your spare time, to choose your own amusements instead of having them chosen for you from above. The most hateful of all names in an English ear is Nosey Parker.

What changed? There wasn't a peep from the public when they passed the Snoopers' Charter.

same. I want a qt Jewish gf to be her goy toy

Fucking kek.

Hadn't noticed that before.

What does Posford have to do with Sup Forums

Here are the other trends I talked about. Most of brit/pol/ will be aware already.
These trends only make it big in Asia because Asia, I suspect, is the only place where women have figures capable of such things.

>needing to go abroad for puss

'no'

Exact same happened to me.

Daily reminder to go on holiday in your own country and to see the majesty of your homeland.

>at uni
>go to hospital
>have to get an x-ray
>head nurse asks me how many units of alcohol i drink
>i say none
>"Oh, you're one of the good ones!"
I've never felt so demeaned in my life

why does Brit/pol/ exist?

my favorite "band"

Spring holiday ideas. Go.

Daily reminder:

Brit/pol/ is an official safespace for yellowfeverbros.

How is that demeaning? Good on you. Alcohol is for filthy infidels.

Was she a paki?

Because Nl/pol/ is too boring

island mentality

Should've square go'd the cunt

Dat nose tho.

nah

Arab/Persian/Latina is Brit/pol/ Patrician Tier

I'm also going to see stuff, I'm not wet enough to go just for minge. I'm also going to France etc.

>tfw brit/pol/ fills up with shitposts but your intellectual discussion prompter is ignored

why won't bongs integrate like everyone else?

i just told you toothpaste: island mentality

Was he black?

>Spring holiday ideas. Go.
- New Forest in Hampshire
- Snowden and the abandoned coal mines in Wales
- Seclusion in the Scottish Highlands
- The Lake District
- St. Ives, Cornwall
- Jersey

Bread and circuses.

because 99% of this board is shit

>trump general
>muh red pill
>red pill me on x

>fat chicks
"No"

We're not the ones who need to integrate.

St. George tier

Fuck Sphongle and fuck you, nigger.

British exceptionalism.

Scandinavian girls are my preferred phenotypes

They talk in funny accents, it's cute

Reminder

That was LIQUID autism
youtube.com/watch?v=hzSQ3xgoh-w

St Ives is a good weekend. Enough pubs for a laugh but lots of outdoor shit too. Parking is a cunt and the train takes several weeks though.

I'll answer lad, its a good topic. I think its mainly because the government didn't have the means to pry back then- even in the 70's etc people were a lot freer-er than they are currently; I think the use of the internet was opened a window into people's homes and lives, which the government is obviously going to exploit for its own ends.

Friendly reminder The Meme Merchant is a virgin who is going to Amsterdam to lose his virginity before he hits 20.

But it's ok because when he goes to uni he will be knee deep in clunge.

Reminder Kids this is a /blairzone/ and Blairsphemy is punishable by death

Colonization is a tradition of ours.

>Really makes you think
>How can white men even compete
>X BTFO
>Redpill me on redpills
>HURR BRITNIGS ARE PAKI LOLOLOLOL

Go to hell bitch tits.

Sorry mate. That's the nature of Brit/pol/ as of 2016. Spastics would rather respond to pic related rather than actually discuss politics.

As for your actual question, people are just so soft and dependent nowadays that they prefer security to liberty.

Arab pakis OUT

fucking kek

>What changed? There wasn't a peep from the public when they passed the Snoopers' Charter.

People used to be aware of their history and unique luck in being born British, as well as not having been whipped into a state of fear by Islam or the "rise of Nationalism"

she's curvy, not fat

JUST

Lads don't for get to watch "Muslims Like Us" tonight on BBC 2. First Episode.

>Documentary following 10 British Muslims with contrasting world views who have been placed in a house together, giving an insight into what is like to be a Muslim in Britain today and the range of attitudes and beliefs among the faithful.

Kek thats me on my german proxy

>the retreat to semantics

I want a thicc 4'6" gf

>people are just so soft and dependent nowadays that they prefer security to liberty
What is this meme? That's an autistic screech and a half m8.

when the royal navy says you have to do a famers walk/carry and the minimum you have to carry to pass is 40kg, they mean 20kg on each side right?

I find them unsettling. Weird faces

Baked beans on rich tea

whatever m8, post asian thiccies

Fuck off m8 I'm Pakistani british and british just as much as you

No fag you sling a body over one shoulder and go mad.

Not that thicc but Asian and hot

>Labour arse kicked into fourth by-election place becoming the norm
>hmm... Let's ban the internal combustion engine!

Seems pretty true to me. I generally think that some form of welfare system is a good thing, but I'm not sure how it could be implemented without making people soft and dependent.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=WvnzxeqCpcw
This album was brilliant
Don't care if I'm edgy, a wigger, or whatever else.
Limp Bizkit was a great alternative for angry, disliked white kids who didn't want to copy the hiphop niggerfied mainstream.

On your bike.
youtube.com/watch?v=SdbLqOXmJ04

Very funny. I am pakistani and British i Proudly bring my culture and values here and can intergrate. We are all british at heart

Kek do you like NOFX too?

>Seems pretty true to me
Doesn't matter what is seems like to you, people traded their liberty for security since the dawn of time.

tfw you trigger some retard so hard they screen you

Is this what you think the hookers you're going to buy in Amsterdam are going to be like?

Are you going to tell your Dad you lost your virginity to a hooker?

>I am pakistani and British

w
e
w

Just because I lived in a house for 26 years, doesn't mean I am piece of furniture.

No idea what that is.

The absolute STATE of Brit/pol/

going to the shop lads, what should I get

I pay taxes. I go to the mosque every weekend and donate to charitys. I am British

As the Orwell quote I posted says, English people had an unshakeable belief in the principle of personal liberty until recently. "An Englishman's home is his castle" and all that.

Who has done all their Christmas shopping?

More like this lad (An actual Dam hooker)

>Wake up
YKTD is being a neet shit posting
>Check Sup Forums during lunch
>Have some dinner and check Sup Forums before heading out
>Drinking a few pints and check Sup Forums while mates are pissing/buying round
>Stumble in drunk and check Sup Forums before hitting the sack
>Wake up randomly in the night and check Sup Forums

How pathetic do you have to be to still be doing this shit, day after day month after month year after year. Get a job or at the very least a hobby you degenerate.