>Horde: Everyone else

>>Alliance: America, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
>Europe
With exceptions

>Europe, Canada, Australia
We're too far gone just nuke us all.

Which sides are Russia and Turkey on?

Goblins are a good race

Blizzard Entertainment is owned by Jews. You're funding a Jew every time you pay your monthly subscription you degenerate.

Russia is one of those factions that's neutral to both of the main factions. Turkey is horde

I quit years ago faggot

>Leftist countrys are allys
kek

Alliance: Anglosphere
Horde: Everyone else

Ftfy

Then how come your mom is a tauren

Sweden = Blood Elves being enriched by the Orcis horde

Where does spicland fall?

If you don't play horde, you're a fucking faggot

yeah just take a look at the average horde city and you will see a bunch of multicultural tribes living in huts and always fighting each other

then look at the average city of the alliance and you will see how rare is too see gnomes in Darnasus or elves in Ironforge, you soon realize that each race has a district to separate them from the main city.

You see, alliance just shows how a real society works and you can take a look at the lore and see how great the alliance has become and how deep the horde has sunk.

t. blood elf cata baby

>not just living on the turtle forever

From what I've noticed all the casual try hards play alliance.

And all the glads and good average players having fun play horde.

Japan and South Korea would definitely be part of the alliance.

>"I understand more than you suspect, my dear. Perhaps in time, you will too. Seize them all!"

What did Jaina's father mean by this?

the means of the production dude

don't you dare associate me with the alliance you fucking mong.

Edgy teenager detected

Glad you could make it, Uther.

are huezilians orcs? or trolls since, jungles?

Garrosh did nothing wrong

Europe is Stratholme

He genuinely didn't

America = Horde. They used Nukes

and green jesus cheated during their duel by wearing armor and using spells

Southern Americans are Trolls
Mudslimes are Orcs
Sweden and Germany are Blood elfs
Jewsrael are Goblins
China is Pandaland Horde-Alligned
Japan is Pandaland Alliance-alligned
Taurens are Vegans
Russia is Dalaran Probably

dumb fag detected
the orcs literally din do nuffin

Orcs are Muslims
Savages and keep invading other Territories under some demonic control (Soros)

Mudslimes are the scourge
Germany and Sweden are the Pestlands

No
The Scourge can definetely serve some purpose (Bolvar)
But the Scourge Pre-bolvar is Obama America

where do undead fall?

Why do Orcs always have neckbeards dicksucking them?
>MUH NOBLE BARBARIAN WARRIORS
they are literally animal scum and should be exterminated.

the Mudslime's purpose is killing all non muslims. The Scourges purpose is to kill all living creatures

never even considered that combo.
wouldn't Thrall be green Moses? baby+river scene. Leading his people to a new land as well.

Arthas is Obongo
Varian is Trump (Made Alliance great after Arthas)
Garrosh is Kim Jong Un
Soros is Sargeras after Corruption
Trump may also be Sargeras Pre-corruption (Killed Globalists)
Anduin is Trudeau
Gallywix is the PM Of Jewsrael
Uther was America Trust in Obongo

t. casual that doesnt enjoy making gains
what was that? i cant hear you over the better racial abilities

enjoy your shitty 1% crit chance, furry

Yet the Scourge are made of Humans that were killed and reanimated by Arthas or just Abominations made from dead people flesh
They're pretty much Communists and agressive leftists
I would say SJWS,But SJWS Are pacific and don't hurt a fly,but they still are abominations

mfw Jaina loves BOC

Who are you guys gonna be rolling in the new release

I'm leaning between a human warlock or a dwarf hunter

wow fag here. Funding the Jews. But my decked out shaman makes me so cool and browsing 4chins makes me edgy. Its cool if you want to cuk my gf, becaise I dont have one so ya, the jokes on you niggers.

and btw I have TWO max level toons on my WOW account, one from each faction. I have transcended your puny clan feud. I am a tru wow master. I have been rading since vinilla and I have all the tiers of stuff from my raids.

Bow down to me because you guys cant even play a game as hard as wow. You fucking suck you niggers.

Pandas.

Jaina pre Theramore might've been Killary (but it falls into contradiction since Jaina haven't killed so many people and didn't delete some spells)

A horde calling anyone a furry. Shouldn't you be prepping your Tauren Bull tank?

Does that make the rothschilds voidlords?

Undead are probably Turk Roaches
They're not important for the Alliance and they're not important for the Horde
Although Sylvannas is thicc for a Roach

I Think it does

inb4 Blizz sends another cease and desist letter and your fake toon gets rekarino again. gr8 b8 m8 8/8

>America
>Europe
>Canada
>Australia
>New Zealand

>White

Really makes you think.

Hello plebs, time for a real game.

t. blood angels

SJWs are Highelves, they were useful and good at some point in history(equality and first wave feminism) but now they are a bunch of self righteous faggots

Remember when Blizzard wasn't so SJW And actually heard the community?
Remember when Blizzard didn't remove Character poses because some landwhales got offended
Gaming Industry sucks nowaday,atleast i still have my CDPKR to play

It's ok, I'm sure Trump will sit down with Blizz during their conversation about how to make Anime real; during that time he will MBGA

>Pandaria: Brasil
Think about it
Nothing works properly there, everyone is fat, disgusting or both, they're all really dumb and worthless and really technology impaired.

If Trump makes Sylvanas real i'm buying all The Trump Merchandise and pray to Kek all day

Alliance is for faggots kys

but the horde was the red pilled faction...

kys Garosh

>Nothing works properly there, everyone is fat, disgusting or both, they're all really dumb
Sounds like the US

ARE YOU TELLING ME I AM FINANCING BLACKED.COM? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. TIME TO BUY ANOTHER 100 LVL BOOST AND HOPE THEY MADE LITTLE CAPRICE TO GO BLACK

Brasil and the USA are growing ever more similar

>Canada
Can we not?

speak for yourself leaf.

What about Britain?

Kek, a bunch of fatties, spics, niggers and trannies. Yep, that really fits for both of you

>Leftist countrys are allys
>Leftist countries are allies.
Maybe you shouldn't have let your wow addiction affect your school results, neet.

>Taurens not being Native Americans.

>Weird creatures on an island
easy

i play alliance and i agree with that assesment. Each individual faction leader should be loyal to their peoples first and then whatever political faction they're a part of. Garrosh kicking those troll jungle apes out of ogrimmar was the right thing to do.

not ours, bro

kekeke

Alliamce: multicultural, naive, do-gooders (America)

Horde: multicultural, brutal, give zero fucks (Russia)

>tfw multi rank 1 player and quitting because the game is literal dog in the last few years and hasn't even begun to get better

Blood elves.

This

it hasn't been any good since BC

Spain and Portugal should go with south America horde

Poland would be undead because I'm fairly sure being dead is the wish of the 5/7 population here.

I played a shitton of pvp, so i saw the opposite.
The stoners, fucktards, and lemmings were always Alliance, while the Tryhards, Edgelords, and Crybabies were always Horde.

When I swapped exclusively to RP servers, I saw a more even balance. That said, every Draenei player was insufferable, no exceptions.

It is literally better than BC right now

I don't think thats the case. WOTLK had some good arena scene aside from the imbalances in S5. Cata was also a bit unbalanced but had balanced gameplay in season 10, and apart from PVE trinkets in season 11 arena.

I didnt like MoP much at all personally, though.

And no its not, classes have been utterly gutted of their core playstyles only leaving a dumbed-down version of what used to be. At least thats what it feels like for me -- most of the other competitive players I know also seem to have the same concerns. It's like there is very little you can do to separate yourself as a better player now.

>every Draenei player was insufferable, no exceptions.

explain

leveling was hell back then but wow used to be a ton of fun. Not so much anymore

Wotlk was easily the golden time of pvp. ESEA tournaments, player base peak, establishment of wow teams in esport organizations, superior class design. I'd say late tbc-early wotlk pioneered competitive 3s, cata carried on the tradition kinda well, MoP start of the end but not the end itself, and then comes Wod and Legion. I was only ever glad player myself, at highest, but pretty much moved on to AT 3.3.5 / molten ever since 5.4.

they're being hosted outside Blizzard's legal reach

>every Draenei player was insufferable, no exceptions.
Can you give a tldr stereotype on each race?

t. blue space goat

its that laugh lad. i do that after every kill.

>We're too far gone
Wrong. Both Leafland and Kangarooland, despite having cucked governments, still don't have demographics nearly as bad as Western Europe or even the USA.

leafland and kangarooland are some of the straightest countries birthed from western european civilization desu, and trends show that both leafland and kangarooland hate their current governments

>le epic undead rogue
kys

>Alliance: Scandinavia

>Horde: Everyone else

I played a shitton of wow for years. played on pvp and pve servers, played for dozens of guilds, cleared HM raids before nerfs hit, and pvp'd at a high level between arena and RBGs

there were try hards, edgelords, crybabies, stoners, fucktards, lemmings. anything you could describe stupid people, were on both sides, the fact someone chose alliance, or horde has no bearing on this fact.

you people generalizing other people based on the faction they played on for a video game need to promptly kill yourself

both sides were filled with tards like you that don't deserve to breath.

>>every Draenei player was insufferable, no exceptions.

>explain

wanting this explained to you.

fuck you, wotlk was amazing, and cataclysm was misunderstood and made 1-84 absolutely amazing when the whole leveling process was garbage before cata hit.

cata had its problems, and 50% of the raid content was garbage, the other 50% was pretty adequate.

Oh boy, to fully explain would take many posts, probably many threads.
Here's the gist of it though:

RP servers are very fun, but Draenei always seem to suck the fun out of it. If the RP isn't explicitly about them in some way, like in a rank and file guard force, they will do whatever it takes to get noticed.

They always have the most descriptive MRP,s, which as a writer myself, would be fine, if they didn't use it in ACTUAL RP.
>Hey cutie, can I buy you a drink?
>"Soreth glances her azure eyes in Bob's direction, twinkling slightly in the pale lantern light.
>No thank you.

Amen.