You may only post in this thread if your country rules the waves

You may only post in this thread if your country rules the waves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_Ram
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We rule the waves

Evenin mate.

Fuck yo rulez white boii

how can other empires compete?

Yes, I'm sure the Russians/Chinese/whoever are quaking in their boots every time we email them a cgi picture of our carriers with no planes.

South American Tyrone who beat you at your own sport says fuck your rule.

>Belgium ruling of waves status:
>Does not rule

Get out

your time is long gone bong, our fleets will always rule

you can't even hold a tiny island off your coast let alone the waves

Superior British soldiers who beat you only a few miles off your own coast says fuck you spics.

:D

And by small island, you mean your country right?

Something something aircraft carriers.

>an argie posts itt
>still butthurt about being btfo by like three brits

There was only one naval battle in our history and we won, does it count?

You know who were even more superior? Nineteenth century British soldiers. And do you know what happened to them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate

Know your own history, faggot.

nah

Who would win: the entire nation of argentina or Mr. Bean?

You're all just descendants of Brits, who used their naval superiority to become the ruling faction of European colonisers in America (you don't speak French do you?)

Hence the rulers of the wave are still indirectly British

Because you lot are all Brits

Whether you like it or not

inb4 somalian poster

A Belgium cannot win
A belgium immigrant cannot win because he went to belgium knowing he cannot be a winner

Why are we posting then?

kek okay britain

Can we compromise and say Anglos always will be rulers of the waves?

Sorry Dad. We're mutts, and we rule the waves.

>couldn't even hold onto an island called "Sandwich"

kek

>some irrelevant nothing battle that some butthurt spic pulls out to try and make himself feel better

Fucking lol

I don't need to read any history to know that we're the most important nation that ever existed and you're a pile of fucking dogturd

Come back to me when you have the largest empire in human history

:D

>Argentine education

Ey yo hol up mang, so yous be sayin I's can get right o' return 'n shieeeee?

Good evening

Most Amerikeks are from German descend actually, a few in the north even have Finnish Mughal ancestry

So we can post in this thread then.

But the falklands still aren't yours.

Is this the history you get indoctrinated with do ease the buttblastedness over loss malvinos?

One of the first to do so

Yes I'll take that

Yes you're mutts in a way but you're more Anglo than anything else

The founding fathers of your nation were all of Anglo heritage

Hence why you speak English

Really you're just a vestige of the British Empire gone rogue. One day... one day we'll take you back. I-I swear.

You have jack shit. Now it belongs to the brown people

>loss malvinos
what are those

postan

'loss malvinos' ? what language is that?

>You have jack shit

once again

F A L K L A N D S

Opinion immediately disregarded

Nice post, Tyrone bin Kiosk.

Most of those German states are fucking empty you delusional fuck

And most of those calling themselves "American" are British

>In the 2000 census, self-identified German Americans made up 17.1% of the U.S. population

>However, English-Americans and British-Americans are still considered the largest ethnic group due to a serious under count following the 2000 census whereby many English and British Americans self-identified under the new category entry 'American'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Ya fuckin' cunt

the brown people tried to steal our island in the south atlantic, but we BTFOd them as always

Where were you when E T E R N A L S blew out the nips?

>british """Navy"""
Oh please.

Hello

If you see that picture Just ignore them. Its an extremely misleading picture

but they're stealing your home island and soon the rest will be theirs. hope you're ready to see the face of Mutumbo Bin Niggerongo in your currency

lmao where is Russia's little boat with the hot wheelz ramp?

Okay, France can stay.

>french
>military anything

>You have jack shit.

I beg to differ, you fucking spic

Forgot pic

>HK begging to return to the Empire
>Africa can't even feed itself.
Face it. The world is better when whites are in charge.

>2014
We are 21 now, nigel.

KEK

wow rude

Portugal > Spain

>claims to rule the waves
>hasn't created ONE single province from the sea
sad really.

muh riches, while your women take part in a huge, perpetual Blacked video

>tfw Irish Republicans didn't build a fleet of submarines and take down the Royal Navy when they had the chance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_Ram

Hail Britannia!!

Oh dear, does that include effete poofs from England? some of them have only been here 1000 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

w-why aren't we included? Was this post 1776?

Yes, it's around the 1920s

It's when both empires were at their largest

Rule Finlandia! Finlandia rule the waves...

Sure thing newfriend, very impressive shit right there

Here's a map that includes you by the way - everything that was EVER part of the British Empire

As far as I can tell, it's basically the 1920 map + you. So I guess that means you were the only colony that successfully fought off the shackles of the British for all that time.

Makes sense - only white people are strong enough to do that sort of thing.

Didn't Galtieri try to steal some Islands we're looking after and then get his ass kicked by a woman?

Don't be ashamed, she was a red head.

Ello lads

lol how cute

La France règne sur les vagues.

>Britain rules the waves
>Britain gives up all of its Empire during the Cold War in exchange for...nothing

Congrats m8, Spain at least fought till the end for her colonies in America, Rome at least kept fighting Barbarians even when Rome itself already fell (Soissons FTW)

But, Britain? You literally gave up your Empire because some communist motherfuckers told you to do so.

Shouldn't all of Antarctica be red too? It is australian clay

The part that you've labelled "natives" went on to become the most prosperous nation in the world :D

The Roman / Spanish / French Empires all fell, but the legacy of ours still remains today :)

True, former Spanish and French colonial countries still exist (Mexico, most of South America, French countries in Africa) but are they prosperous?

No. No they are not. And they're full of brown people. While America is still mostly white.

Suck it you Belgian cunt.

how does one conquer so much land ruled by niggers with knives and spears and is then expelled by said niggers, only to be left with the crumbs (which are currently being also taken away)?

Sorry, what?

They gave up their empire because it was LOSING MONEY, their colonial possessions were agitating for independence and continuing to suppress the movements would've required a massive expenditure both of $$$ and political capital (and probably lives too), and because they were exhausted and near bankrupt after just fighting a major war. Why the fuck would they have kept it?

>how does one conquer so much land ruled by niggers with knives and spears
like the falklands?

Americans are descendants of whoever survived all the plagues the invaders and colonists brought with them.

The British were in a race to gain colonies faster than France and Spain at the time, and despite our alcoholism and deranged inbred aristocracy, we managed to build some of the better infrastructures and colonies where English was the main language by the time we left.

Here's two dozen fishing weights and one anchor. Hang them around your neck at all times. You get to feel special because you have more dead weight around your neck than anybody else in this thread, but if you try to take them off I'll call you a cuck.

they were uninhabited before British colonists arrived. educate yourself, burger

No fight
Kek
We fought for the falklands and Gibraltar, the Jews and Arabs were both killing for a like a 6 mile strip of land.

The only education I need about the falklands is that they're called the falklands and not the malvinas for a reason

Para's that bayoneted your shitskin underage conscripts in the face while surrendering and begging for mercy say fuck you argie

'the only education I need' that pretty much sums up all your troubles. Murrica

being the most powerful country the world has ever seen isn't so much of a trouble desu

Nigga, Portugal under Salazar (60s) was a fucking backwards country. Yet, they still managed to fight Angolan, Mozambican, Cape Verdean and Guinean communists AT THE SAME TIME. Even when they were basically alone in the world because the rest of Europe stopped even fighting for their Empires. Their only allies were Rhodesia and South Africa, for God's sake!

If Portugal could, why Britain or France couldn't?

>America is still mostly white

>Most powerful Navy on Earth
>First and second most powerful air force on Earth
Are you even trying, rest of the world?

Shut up, Ahmed. I'm trying to have a conversation with the ones that used to rule the island before you moved in

We rule the ground too.

How does Argentina be such an irrelevant shit country?

Where are your former colonial possessions?

Are any of your former colonial possessions now the most prosperous nation on Earth? Nah didn't think so

The Anglosphere, where British culture and language dominate, has some of the most prosperous nations on Earth: the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.

Where's the "Argiesphere"? Hahahaha there's no such thing because you're so pathetic :D

Pic related - the Anglosphere countries are among the most developed nations on Earth :)

>Belgium country status
>False