Instead of banning guns, why don't we just tax the shit out of clips?

Instead of banning guns, why don't we just tax the shit out of clips?

instead of banning guns, why don't we just observe that whites in the USA are no more violent than whites in european countries and then base out immigration and welfare on that fact?

you mean magazines, you fucking inbred?

That would be racist, and everyone knows that blacks who grow up in white communities end up normal.

You still have the right to bear arms, but be prepared to pay.

Instead of banning gun, why don't we just deport all non-whites?

What the fuck is that 8 years old Lebanese boy doing here?

>clips

>clips
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Yohjimitzu?

fine by me, I only have a few guns that use clips

>clips

Triggered.

Control ammunition you control guns while still allowing 2nd amendment.

Making a right cost prohibitive is infringing on that right, you fucking idiot.

Exactly, only fast bullet guns will be banned and we can solve the school shooting problem

You'd get very little from taxing clips. Most people don't use them. And they're really cheap. I own two for my SKS and that's it.

>ban clips

Ban chips instead you fat fuck. That would save more people.

>clips

This isn't fucking World War 2.

Most guns use magazines.

Technically it says "arms" and arms includes ammunition.

>trying to have a conversation with gun nuts
>your argument is invalid because you used the wrong term to refer to our nonstandard pseudo science nonsense

THIS

BASED

I have a really small dick

>clips

/thread

>Try to have a conversation with gun grabbers
>They blatantly ignore statistics and refuse to learn about the things they want gone

>when i get something wrong in life i call it pseudo science

what the fuck is scientific about a stripper clip or a box magazine?

>Instead of banning guns, why don't we just tax the shit out of clips?
"Shall not be infringed" What part of that statement don't you fucking understand?

>tax the shit out of clips?
safety clips?
paper clips?
please fuck back to reddirt, newfag

Shut the fuck up lewis. Did you learn nothing from simon going full SJW about GG then having to hide from the internet for an entire year?

No one cares about your stupid britbong opinions, and tell Duncan to stop talking shit about Trump, that faggot does not know shit, just spouts off long debunked lies about him.

There is a reason everyone likes Sips_ the most, because he just does his job, and does not try and interject politics like a retard.

Instead of banning guns, why don't we just tax the shit out of refined sugar and sugared beverages? It would save ~50X the number of lives and generate more revenue

>hawkeye
Might as well tip your fedora while you're at it

Sips_ is the best
everyone else is absolute shit, but I like watching Sips_ interact with them

Tbqhfam I have zero idea who that is. I just found the image on /k/ a year ago because muh memes you know?

I'm much more redneck than fedora. I don't blame you for assuming though

Clips....you keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means....yog-fag.

>he thinks guns take an IQ of 150+ to use

retard detected

instead of banning guns, why dont we ban those who want to ban guns instead?

sage

Only difference would be you have to singularly load your AR and AK mags as well as any Mosin or SKS you might have. I'll be annoyed that I won't be able to find more Garand clips but at least I got a dozen already.