REFUGEES WELCOME

Why don't we start a Refugees welcome campaign for Israel?
Last thread Also reminder:
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/misc/writers/rabbi-michael-knopf-1.416589
community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/BLM-describes-Israel-as-an-apartheid-state/td-p/1789056
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, and true.

As user said >We have a lot of infographics already
>We need a plan for dissemination
>Hurry up faggots let's do this thing
Still going to post some of the pictures in that thread here, also asking for new ones.

Yeah we do #openbordersforisrael

Bumpity boop

Nice picture and tactic for divide and conquer my kike friend, the problem for you is I don't really care, I already said I'm Italian + Spanish, so therefore no white, see here >#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

We need to make the SJW work for us on this too, they will be powerful useful idiots in this cause.
Can someone shop a #OpenBordersForIsrael in pic related, if someone has a bigger and better pic of it shop into that one. For the one that has pepe on it, take it out, it's too obvious now, SJW know it so it wont work.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

If America is home to 8 million Jews Israel must take at least one million Syrian refugees to show solidarity with USA which is a beacon of worlds tolerance and multiculturalism.

>Jew here

Bump.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

>OPEN BORDERS FOR EVERYONE
>EXCEPT OUR BORDERS
>GET OUT YOU DIRTY GOYIM

Kek
Bump for Israel getting enriched

This is pretty sad that you think a significant amount of people will actually care, and thinking that the Israeli government will actually intake more refugees because a few people scattered on the internet care. Pretty desperate and pathetic, to be honest.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

Why, goyim?

Oh and that's a prison you dumb fucks.

Hi kike, didn't they said the same for Trump? HAHAHA.

This already exists (Open Borders for Israel on fb) but it needs to be pushed harder in the social media. And without Pepe - his presence in the images blows the cover off.

Jews and sand niggers need to get a new hobby! not our problem FUCK OFF!

It's not about influencing the government. It's about "spreading awareness" among the regular people of Israel. There seems to be a significant amount of seculars, moderates or libs there so this could catch on.

Wow, you're right. A scheduled election in the US is just as interesting to everyone as trying to open borders for Israel. And Trump definitely would have lost for sure without Sup Forums, right? But by all means, continue, so I can get more laughs at desperate Goyim.

Hi ADL, took you time to get in here, thanks for the bump.

Then stop pushing them into Europe and the rest of the world, if not, we wont stop.

This, I said it here and in the other thread.

Bumpity bump

>But by all means, continue
Thanks for encourage me and for the bump.

I like your picture. It shows that Jews are superior and gloat about it and the only ones to challenge them are a few people scattered around the world in a fringer corner on the internet.

Bump. Israel is a 1st world state. Cool place to settle with your 14 siblings, 9 wives and 47 kids!

Wow, another bump, thanks man you are working a lot for me today, have a good day.
Please keep helping us.

Anyone have that youtube video of the red philled black women telling the true about "Refugees"? I can't find it.
It would be nice to get it viral because if a black/brown non white person tells the true, then it can't be racist and would be of great help for us.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

Your country lacks diversity. It's 2016 ffs. Get with the program. Can't you see the rest of the world is turning brown? Don't be left behind.

DAVID WAS BLACK
SOLOMON WAS BLACK
ANCIENT ISRAEL WAS BLACK

You are most certainly welcome, my friend. But something tells me even if I devoted my whole life to bumping your threads for your cause, nothing would be accomplished by you guys. :^/

#stopthehate
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

ok faggots listen up!

Israel had the biggest economical protest ever recorded in 2011.

1.5 Mil people were protesting on the streets to lower the costs of living.

These are all 100% Israeli Jews btw.

The government """""promised change"""" .

But half a year after nothing changed and everyone forgot about it.

>Moral of the story: nobody will give a single baby foreskin for your silly Hashtags you Twitterfaggots.

I feel it needs more starving Africans.

Thanks anyway man.

Kek, you are earlier today YES, and Sup Forums can make it real.

Nice, saved.

the girl is different so it's not me

nice try CTR

Yes, I wondered why Sup Forums hasn't done anything like this yet. If we're going down, we'll take (((them))) with us.

#openbordersforisreal

Spam amongst the interwebz.

>claiming against evident truth
Nice try, shlomo
#OpenBordersForIsrael

this

see

Sjw's will eat this and beg for seconds

what kind of fucking mag??

Yeah I noticed, this one has rifle and it's cute and she is from Israel and wtf now I love Is.. but why... Oh you almost got me there shlomo.

Don't let be fooled user, see pic related

Because they are not welcome unless they are jews.
Fuck all you goys, leave us the fuck alone or suffer the consequences.

Doesn't Israel have a lot of benefits too?
After all as user said they are a 1st world state.
mmmmmmmm really makes you think.

Then stop pushing them into Europe and the rest of the world, stop your cancerous agenda if not, we wont stop and YOU will suffer the consequences of take your own medicine.

>implying this will work
>implying this won't backfire on you guys
As someone who lives in Israel, the only thing I see happening is you guys, if anything, publicizing the refugee crisis so much that, in turn, you'll get more leftists in Western countries wanting to take in refugees themselves.
Once again, dumb fucking goyim.

Why are you so intolerant and racist, Ben?

Anybody know what a native Pakistani looks like? I want to pull an Indian immigration joke with this.

>some random nobody said something about jew
Really made me think

Imagine 2 million Nigerians on their way to Jerusalem. They would taste the 'Dome before they could even smell the Zyk B.

The hypocrisy, what a piece of shit.

>shit I know when this faggots want to make someting they really do it
>I'm afraid
>better tell some bullshit to try and scare the goys
>bla bla bla kikery kikers bullshit
Yeah fag, whatever.

Thanks for the bump.

How about spreading this to Chatroulette using the "islam", "equality", "diversity" tags?
Toss it on Tumblr, too

Then we have a fire that won't stop

FUCKING DO IT SCHLOMO, NUKE THE WORLD. YOU WON'T BECAUSE ITS JUST A PUSSY ASS BLUFF.

>the only thing I see happening is you guys, if anything, publicizing the refugee crisis so much
>Implying it isn't one of the biggest global issues already

>that, in turn, you'll get more leftists in Western countries wanting to take in refugees themselves
Nice attempt, but the tides have already started to turn. More and more people vote for nationalists and conservatives because they are afraid of the mass immigration. Progressive narrative becomes weaker and weaker in Europe.

>nobody

haaretz.com/misc/writers/rabbi-michael-knopf-1.416589

PLEASE THIS
Someone do it, I don't have a Tumblr and don't even know how that shit works.
If we use the SJW, if we make them work for us on this, the fire wont stop, EVER, unless the kikes stop their bullshit agenda.

Also a big selling point could be the convenience for the refugees to settle in Israel, considering it is literally a grenades toss from Syria. Something about how its close proximity to Syria could save the lives of refugees taking more dangerous routes

Also again this

>Anyone have that youtube video of the red philled black women telling the true about "Refugees"? I can't find it.
>It would be nice to get it viral because if a black/brown non white person tells the true, then it can't be racist and would be of great help for us.
SJW will love that one.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

kek all them triggered noses

Say it with me
#OpenBordersForIsrael
#IsraelsWallOfHate

Love you, this.

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

Also we should link this thread to all the thread in Sup Forums now that are in some way related to REFUGEES WELCOME, we need to SPREAD THE FIRE.

Cringe

Need to go to the bathroom now, please bump the thread don't let it die and remember
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Don't fight with each other.

Kike.

Why can't you leave us alone shlomo? Fuck with us and eventually you'll have to deal with niggers.

Your days are numbered Bernstein.

I am not anti-Semitic at all, but Israel is very hypocritical about other Western nations accepting refugees, when they don't do shit. The Saudis are bad too though, to be fair.

SJW potential here:

community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/BLM-describes-Israel-as-an-apartheid-state/td-p/1789056

Glad to see whites fighting ((them)) back. Hezbollah has your full support an on-site. #OpenBordersForIsrael #StopApartheid

source?

Soon.....

Apparently being racist was not part of the founding document of their country.

A youtube video, I used to have it but now I don't same with this other video good luck finding them If you do, post the link here.

Not only whites user, all races all countries. A shame I can't find that video of the black woman red philled, they wanted a multy culty world, lets give them one kek.

Yes nobody

>Soon...
Yes, soon you are going to be Refugeed my kike friend.

It's all clear to me now. Clean out the shitskins by sending them north for the Europeans to enjoy so that you can easily expand borders down deep into Africa unopposed. Thanks for revealing your endgame schlomo.

IDEA
D
E
A

Make as many fake social network accounts with the most obvious jewish names, saying shit like "Niggers and goat fuckers don't belong in Israel" and "disgusted at how Tel Aviv is so tolerant of fags..." "Israel belongs only the Jews everyone else fuck off". SJW minions will cry in rage and urge their Western leaders to cuck Israel. Make this a thing srsly my dudes

Wow, this has so much sense, thanks to you user for notice it.

This
And we have to play up how much Trump loves Israel. That will get liberals against them.

you are next

Makes sense

For what purpose, we don't need these fucking niggers.

No, not Argentina!

kikes are so repulsive and disgusting to live next to no one wants immigrate to pissrael

That's it, fight between you kikes.

For every two kikes, there's three opinions, mon negro.

>wanting to send immigrants to the last bastion of the white race.

>post
>flag

Bump mon kike.

>they actually think hashtags and kikebook groups are going to influence gov't decisions
I haven't kek'd this hard for 6 million years.

Open the gates already.
Don't you realize there are poor people from war-torn countries starving just outside? Do you have a heart?

>Jews
>White
Nice try, shlomo