How do I justify Hitler invading Poland?

How do I justify Hitler invading Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-zcaJaf9w
instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/
youtube.com/watch?v=oSLy5qn7q7c
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
youtube.com/watch?v=GhtDUobIAF4
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Vt8H7Yge4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

land resources and slaves for cheap labor

Preemptive strikes work for America.

The weak should fear the strong

MAYNE

NOAH BUWWY

STREEM

Rightful clay, bruv. Poland is really just part of Germany. ;^)

METOER

AYS

JAY

Other way around

Poles were violating Danzig's sovreignty and systematically opressing and killing ethnic Germans in Silesia. Germany has a right to territorial continuity between East Prussia and Pomerania, especially because Danzig is a German city.

bam. done.

DUBYOUES

EUUUU

the man knows what he wants? thats a good quality to have...but also being a methodone addicted emocuck really isn't.

The "poles ethnically cleansing Germans" thing was debunked

I used that in a debate once and got ridiculed, even asked Sup Forums and they agree it's total bullshit

No proof of it whatsoever

EUU

UTTIOR

Poland was ethic cleansing Germans.

E-MATCH-IN MY SHOCKG, THA LEF-DISTS DO NOT EVEN CARE FOR DEE-CENTS-EE.

FOKING

MOOROWS

LEFTISTS

On an unrelated note now I know not to use PJW edits as my OP pic anymore

They were killing and mutilating Germans living there.

>See video
youtube.com/watch?v=FV-zcaJaf9w

Poland couldn't defend themselves and therefore did not deserve to exist.

Just say that Slavs aren't white and all of eastern Europe is ebin Germania's rightful clay :D

>be Hitler
>say Slavs are subhumans
>get wrecked by Slavs

Remember the 6 million Germans killed in Poland

>this is what white niggers actually believe

also
>simply give up your land liek a cuck
we are not cucks like you, sorry

whatever

Same way Hitler did?

It's fucking Poland, who cares?

Well they say he cancelled that statement in the end of war.

sweden not being a cuck wtf

This. We killed 6 billion Germans in what was known as the Germocaust, the Holocaust never happened though :^) there's no proof haha

fake country.

The Polish menace had to be dealt with.

>this fucking delusion
Hahahahaha
>We have a right to your clay to make our map look better
This is autism.

This.

Hitler had more of a right to invade Poland than the U.S. had to invade Iraq.

who is this wonderful man

here you go.

Also remember the 20 billion holols starved to death in one month.

>I used that in a debate once and got ridiculed, even asked Sup Forums and they agree it's total bullshit
You used something Sup Forums told you about in a debate?
Are you clinically retarded?

Just bring up the Danzig massacres

lol

Compared to what, USA? Poland is older country and at least it's inhabited by ethnic Poles instead of being a melting pot of everyone.

It's used a lot outside Sup Forums.

Most of those were Jews, joke's on you.

who is this leprechaun man i need answers and i need them now

1) Germany had transit rights.
2) Danzig literally elected NSDAP.
3) There is zero proof of some systematic abuse against German population in Poland, let alone genocide. There were sporradic killings in early 20's and some after war started. But German population literally organized themselves and started attacking Polish army and civilians even before the war started.

Sorry, even "Germans are superior and Poles deserve to die" is a smarter argument than outright repeating shitty propaganda without a shred of proof.

t. Russian in Sweden
A leaf.

what's his naaame

Why don't you find out for yourself.

Parker Hartzler
instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/

I am a proud Stalinist, don't misstake me for those subhumans.

>I am a proud Stalinist

Poland is literally the Christ of Europe.
We have never killed any innocent group of people unlike the G*rms and the Mongols even when we wuz the Kangs of Eastern Europe. Fuck off.

What is with the GTA font?

Polen was agitating for war aggressively and actually thought they would cut the GDR troops to ribbons in 2-3 days and then hold a triumf parade in Berlin trodding across the nations standards on horseback.

saaaaalt. it's ok, Hitler raped your sorry Cucktry

You have to swallow more loads faggot!

How can I justify Hitler being allied with sandniggers?

lmao France surrendered and they still put up more of a fight than your sorry cucktry

A numale joined ISIS. You now have this thing..

I own the media scrapbook for one of the elite of the Polenische gvt. in exile. Polen got fucked in the ass by Churchill the crypto Zhidovski.

>Danzig massacres
How Germans massacring Poles would be an argument in this case?

The Leader actually complimented their tenacity but totally LOL'D at their elite strategists.

kikes in poland were executing ethnic germans in the occupied city of danzig.

might makes right

>kikes in poland were executing ethnic germans in the occupied city of danzig.

Fake news amirite?

You don't.
Nazi propaganda.

>Gamertag: xXnosc0pe-s3phiroth420Xx
what did he mean by this??

That's funny, I'm currently studying for an exam on TH White's shitty propaganda book coming up on Friday

wtf is going on ITT

fuck off to you fucking aspies

Funny how it's always butthurt Poles shouting Nazi propaganda.

>Texas is rightfull clay of Mexico

>16% of polish died during ww2

it actually is tho

Polen was completely under the thumb of the Zhids who changed their names and basically ran Polen like a plantation of self-enrichment for almost 4 decades. Even today many Polenische legends lauded by the Seelenparasit media are actually crypto Zhids.

Texas is a sovereign state and can leave the U.S. republic at any time they choose.

>'''''''''''''''''''''polish''''''''''''''''''''
>implying Russians didn't also attack Polska, but nobody cares because the Russians only killed actual Pollacks
oy gevalt!

1000% truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSLy5qn7q7c

after piƂsudski death, ethnic germans were just living targets in poland and Hitler, better yet whole germany was forced to watch them being killed because of ''muh versaille contract''

no fuck those fags they either complain about germany doing SOMETHING or they complain about germany doing NOTHING

whatever we do, it's WRONG

The scrapbook I obtained is filled with vile Jude agitprop....the elite of Polen were their willing puppets. Hopefully Germany will actually exist one day as a sovereign nation state and not occupied territory administered by a U.S. military corporation.

>Hitler, better yet whole germany was forced to watch them being killed
Funny, all those alleged "atrocities" has not stopped Hitler from believing in Polish-German anit-soviet alliance up till May 1939.

I don't think that's gonna happen, because like 10-15% of our population are foreigners
we need a whole ethnic cleansing(I mean deportation) tho make that happen and aslong as Russia and the US are run by zionists it ain't gonna happen

this time, it's someone else's turn to do this
whoever it'll be, have fun deportorting those arabs back to where they came from cus they don't want them back we tried

just like they didn't want the jews back
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

I don't think that's funny desu, grzegorz
it's quite the opposite

The war goals were justified, im too lazy to do a long version and it should already be here.

Poland occupied German territory in WW1. German people lived there. Hitler only wanted a railway and highway connecting the territory split by polish occupation with the mainland.

Germany would be justified in attacking them even today, for like 1/3 of Poland right now.

They had stolen land that had been originally german like Danzig

>grzegorz
youtube.com/watch?v=GhtDUobIAF4

this one's better
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Vt8H7Yge4

What the fuck kind of flag is that?

checked

im trippin

do you live in a parachute?

you are like little baby

^102626268
no u

The so-called Polish corridor was a majority Polish area since before German settlement in Prussia though. It never had a German majority. What came to be East Prussia has been founded "on the other side of Poland" since it's Teutonic Order inception, without a connection to other German lands.

Germany was as justified in demanding a land connection to East Prussia from Poland as the United States would be in demanding a land connection to Alaska from Canada.