Is Israel modern day Sparta?

>Has never been defeated in war even though Israel is outnumbered by mudslimes 100 to 1.

>Has an Alpha culture and Israelis are unapologetic about their country's military and economic dominance.
>The world hates Israel, Kinda like how Sparta was disliked by even its own Greek neighbours.

It's quite clear that Israel is the modern day Sparta.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Em_PbN8nPPU&feature=fvst
youtube.com/watch?v=n5dzXGTkM9A
nkusa.org/pdf/Tragic_Irony.pdf
nkusa.org/Historical_Documents/TheRabbisSpeakOut.htm
nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice samefag lad

>Kinda like how Sparta was disliked by even its own Greek neighbours
Sparta was almost universally admired and praised by all ancient Greeks. Even when several city-states were at war with Sparta, aristocracy still considered its lifestyle the purest and most noblest.

Israel on the other hand is full of Jews...

I get it. This is the token kike joke thread

Huh. Never thought about it like that.

>never been defeated
Rome fucked up Israel for 4 straight years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

Kikes are pussies

This thread is about modern day Israel

hahahahaha

Whithout USA/Europe it won't last more than three days

>lebanon

JIDF please go and stay go.

We only won because they were Arabs. /thread
They were and still are goat herders.

Also inspite of its small population, Israel is seen as a major global power. And they have managed to Cuck Egypt and Saudi Arabia, who were previously their sworn enemies.

>Has never been defeated in war even though Israel is outnumbered by mudslimes 100 to 1.

Is that why "Their Land" had to be given back to them after WWII?

Sounds like goal post moving to me

The difference is that I'm pretty sure Sparta knew periods of peace from time to time.

Has Israel ever had a peaceful day?

I unironically support Israel in every way, even if all the manipulative conspiracy theories are true, because they are the tip of the spear against Islam. They are tough motherfuckers and I respect that.

Only major criticism that needs to be resolved is the USS Liberty. That is fucking bullshit beyond incompetence.

So the Israelis fuck each other's boipuccis?

Probably

Has America ever known peace? Peace makes nations complacent.

Forgot pic

Doesn't mean anything
friends hold each others hands when walking in MENA countries, it's not the same as the West

I got the pic from an Israel gay pride mag. Israels culture is more western than ME.

Most of those wars were small proxy shits

Makes sense. Movie came out when Israel wanted to recruit goys to fight Iran.

Even the jews condemn the existence of Israel.

Jews You Don't See Demonstrating AGAINST Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Em_PbN8nPPU&feature=fvst

Jews Uniting Against Rothschild NWO
youtube.com/watch?v=n5dzXGTkM9A

"The Tragic Irony
Misusing the Holocaust for Political Agenda"
>Jewish redpill on WW2.
nkusa.org/pdf/Tragic_Irony.pdf

"The Rabbis Speak Out
The 130 Year Record of Religious Jewish Opposition to Zionism"
nkusa.org/Historical_Documents/TheRabbisSpeakOut.htm

Judaism Vs Zionism
nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm

Jews Against Zionism And Rothschilds
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks

>Friendly reminder that Islamic extremism didn't exist until The world united in destroying the Middle East.

You know that's fake right?

Can you explain this to me my greatest ally?

Why are jews in Israel different from jews in other countries?

Last I checked Sparta didn't receive billions to have other people fight their battles for them

At least Sparta still had to craft their own weapons.
Isreal is just given the current high tech since 1948.

I don't know. US should back away and let Persian immortals attack to see what happens.

AHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck no. Those slimy kikes could fight their way out of a paper bag without international money and resources pouring into their nation

I'll explain it to you.
Because:
1. In Israel you're fed with propoganda from the first day at kindergarden
2. They're actually surrounded by muslims from all fronts and face real danger daily.
3. Serving in IDF is obligatory and you never know what can happen. Must always be ready to die for your country.

At the same time jews in the west are just constantly told they're jews and superior and have their parents' money, living luxurious life. They might not even know Hebrew or read tanah and still consider themselves the jewest.

Jews wouldn't stand a chance against Arabs (or anyone else) if they weren't leeching off of Western countries.

They're fucking spoiled and require the rest of the world to look after them. Should've just shoved them to australia or Madagascar.

sparta had the best spearmen
israel has the best flyers

Madagascar was and still is the correct place for them.

The only thing Sparta and Israel have in common is rampant homosexuality.

And pederasty.

Sparta won battles through physical strength and ability to fight as a cohesive unit.

Israel wins because they have (((dual citizens))) throughout the world that help trick other nations into doing their dirty work for them.

You mean the one full of Jews who can't fight without the USA paying for the entire war?

>has never been defeated in war

What is Lebanon circa 2006, Alex.

>modern sparta

spartans wouldn't try and bomb their allies' citizens, conduct large scale shilling or steal trade secrets

face it, jews are most parasitic and underhanded race in all of man's history

>radical Islam started with Israel

You see this fine piece of America? It was built to shoot muzzies. Why? Because when Spain owned the Philippines they fucking put down muzzies like no one's business and when America took over they inherited a muzzie problem.

Where ever Muzzies interact with any foreigners willing to tolerate their bullshit there was radical Islam.

I thought they paid up for that

>Israel has never been defeated
>Loses war by peasants with weapons in 2006
>U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion military aid

how is it to use cheats and still be a loser?

Ahmed, Islam has been terrorising the people of the Middle East, Europe and Asia for more than a thousand years. How do you think the uncultured barefoot Arabs of the Arabian desert convinced greater cultures like the Phoenicians, Persians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Anatolians, Greeks, Slavs to embrace Islam and forfeit their superior culture for an inferior foreign identity and culture?
Islam has always condoned terrorism. Islam was spread by the sword, and ethnic cleansing. It's integral part of Islamic culture.