Nordic nationalist thread

How many people do you think NMR will attract to the next demonstration?

How is nationalism going in Finland, Norway and Denmark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZpDqRuxGFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God bless you lads.

Nordfront are absolute clowns. Real nationalism is on the up though, atleast here

Why? What's your kind of nationalism?

Yeah Turkish nationalism maybe lmao

Sure is.

Why?

We dont want to be led from Stockholm. Nordic union and all that are viewed with extreme caution here, due to us not being scandinavian. Of course trade agreements and military cooperation and all that are good.
Finnish nationalism in nutshell: remove swedish as obligatory subject in schools, remove kebab and somali, Finland for Finss.

>yeah turkish nationalism maybe lmao
If you want to call us mongols or not a real culture, thats fine and all. But never-EVER think that finns are turkic or somehow related to those subhumans

Ok fair. I don't care about that either. But first prio for NMR is to fix Sweden.

They look like they'd enjoy a good cum on their faces. I'm intimidated.

It is, ever-so slowly, but still is. More and more people are joining the 612-marches as the years pass. Negative news about the cultural enrichment are becoming more and more common. Finns are waking up, and thats a goddamn good thing too

Fixing sweden would be profitable for us too
best of luck

Is there any reason Sweden has such a lobby over you?

Nice try nigger

Sounds like a lot of will to power, this nation is atheist like sweden and will turn to hedonism rather than what you want. Also fascist movements are global/local level NRM is perfect for that.

When they owned finland they put their own as land lords. To this day, even after 200+ years of being sweden-free, they still hold valuable positions and lands. Fennoswedes are literally jews in our country: always pushing multiculturalism and reminding us of >muh alliance with nazis

Don't fall for divisive Jewish tricks

I don't have Nordcucks' backs, though. I love the fact that they're being conquered by Moors.

Veli hyvä, NRM ajaa yhteistä pohjoismaista agendaa. ruotsin ongelmat eivät ole meidän ongelmiamme, me emme ota heidän arabejaan tänne yhtään enempää.

Don't need Canadian clowns.

It's not a trick, it's just reality. You wouldn't know since you're an American.

>I don't have Nordcucks' backs

Lets keep it that way

>lol stupid Americans XD

Then tell the person who posted that image. He seems to be under the impression that we give a shit about Nordcucks.

>Hello folks, it's time for "Canada calling others cuck once again" have a seat and enjoy
STFU and mind you own immigrant problem, Chong

I was specifically refering to clowns like you, not Canadians.

Why? I don't give a shit about Canada, either.

Didn't call you stupid, even though you're pretty stupid in general. But you don't live here so why would anyone here care about your opinion?

I think it's a cool band.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZpDqRuxGFo

Ja suomen liike on vastarintaliike, suomalainen versio,

I for one am very happy for the growing popularity of 612 movement. It's exactly the kind of moderate nationalism this nation can get behind: solemn, honest and without fascist overtones.

We don't really have a nationalist oriented party or other group at the moment so even this kind of small gesture is something to be happy about.

It will gradually make it more acceptable to be proud about one's country and people and that's what we really need right now, after so many decades of indoctrination.

Why don't we need a fascist movement? Our society is becoming more and more degenerate.

Jota johdetaan ruotsista :)

Sadly Sweden need radical measures fast. Im not sure we even have 5 years left before shit gets really bad.

The change wont happen in a moment, it will go step by step, starting with a slightly nationalist party

>nordic
>Finland

Where's this picture from? Some fag parade with a theme? Afaik nordics only gather in large numbers for affairs of faggotry

I read from somewhere that there was a stabbing incident featuring a lot of people in göteborg, who was the aggressor and who the victims?

Nordic but not scandinavian

Don't know. Alot of shit there.

Back to sleep roach

The difference is that the nordics stopped that half a century ago. Not that it matters, my ancestors probably werent vikings

nice digits
do you think (they) will try to cover it up?

You do realise that that caricature was meant to show the monkey-like facial structure of niggers, right?
He won't look white if you colour him pink, looks like a pink nigger.
You mouthbreathers are pathetic.

Nordcuck mad at reality
>inb4 poo in the loo
Not a argument

These cucks are looking funyn

you can't get the people on your side by acting like neonazis, it (nationalism) has to be normalized in politics and parliament. Finland has good chances of normalizing it since the finns are way more racist than most Europeans. We even have history fighting alonside Germans and the conscription forces everyone to join the army which is a fascist-like movement in its core (Patriotism, dying for ones country and violence)
>> muh mongol heritage

It's in the biggest news paper. Apperantly a knife fight happened in stockholm aswell today. This is madness.

>clear unity between the men, all working towards a common goal
>self-made and functional clothing, weapons and interesting looking armour
>knew how to sail a ship

I dunno, they don't look too bad.

Well NMR is much bigger in Sweden than in Finland.

Too bad they got cucked by Jesus Christ literally a few decades later

RARE

Well hope ya swedes unfuck your selves soon

We need societal changes that can only happen with fascists who will tell how society should work from the up-down, why fight for silly things like getting refugees out? We're still slaves to EU and NATO.

I did some research, apparently it was this dude called Samuel Hydenberg
he cant keep getting away

Love you too daddy England

New here?

you cant really just bring fascists to power out of nowhere (not including trump). It may have to be a slow process through which the nation itself is "red pilled". Who's gonna vote for a fascist who wants to kill all niggers instead of a not-so-radical patriot with military background?

Average Finnish "Nationalist"

Welsh eh?
Good enough, you guys voted leave and has being loyal to the crown
Unlike the scotfags
Love from the commonwealth

A lot of people think that fascism is the only answer to cultural degeneration, but in my opinion what we really need is patriotic and virtue-oriented cultural values taking hold. Cultural memes if you will.

Trends in social media prove that any strong cultural undercurrent will become self-policing when more and more people subscribe to an idea and start broadcasting it in their social circles. A good example of this has been the rise of the right in America, culminating in the Trump election.

A "moral meme war" could be a solution to subtly and gradually shape a nations opinion towards patriotism and traditional values. Here in Sup Forums there seems to be lots of experts in this.

This. The problems run deep, they wont just disappear by electing someone like mestari.
Its a marathon, not a sprint

>nationalist
top kek, if that dude is nationalist then im the reincarnation of gandhi

Look, a poo-in-loo slave who still loves his abusive master
talk about cucks, huh

What the fuck did they even do?

Those fuckers look serious, good on em

Fascists used art to get in power in Italy, there is nothing fascists can't do now if they can use memes like national action is doing.

Were part of the cabinet that took in 30 000 iraqis last summer alone. Also betrayed their promises and took money away from education and universities. dude in the pic is probably one of the most hated in all of finland

Yes, that guy sort of proves that nationalism is one of the rising themes in Finnish consciousness. He is a very adept opportunistic populist who flirted with anti-refugee rhetoric to gain votes, and immediately sold out when elected to power.

drunk bald nazis shouting sieg heil on independence day is not going to make them more popular, think of how we got here in the first place. A slow transition to pc-hegemony (we have it better than some other countries)

Popularity was never a thing amongst fascists movements, they were a vanguard of society that got in power using old european memes of glory. And the normies followed them.

Fuck off.

Fascists in italy used mafia to guard public opinion and beat up people who thought differently.
Doesent sound too good does it?

actually sounds glorious

shoo

Maybe they beat up degenerates who didn't follow code of society? Also violence was used because like today, there were dregs of society and jews who didn't serve the state unconditionally.

PC, excess individualism and hedonism are all cultural values that the Boomer generation brought into our society. Now that their influence is waning we are starting to see other, healthier patterns taking hold.

I have great hope for the post-millenial generation; they seem to be entirely different group of people despite lifelong indoctrination. I just hope there's still time to change our society before we go down the same hole Sweden is going right now.

Woah brother. Your redpill has been one much more powerful than mine. I can't even dream of such powers. It's an abstract kind of a feeling

NRM is some special kind of cancer that only appeals to nutjobs who are out of touch.
Some of them might be fairly smart but their personalities remind me of leftists with all their obsession about ideological purity. Utter cancer.
Finland needs a paradigm shift in thought towards realism and not some retards marching around yelling siikhail.

All I can find is youtube videos from random people. Do they have any site I can hear other songs?

>Ugly swedes and Norwegians become edgy nationalists
>Normal healthy human beings are fine with the status quo

really makes you think.

Yes, I'm afraid you're right. I'm not sure that SD or Nordfront will solve your problems though, anymore at this point.

I wish you well and hope you make it.

you guys need a beer hall putsch

Why do you care about what they look like?

t. junes ''loco'' lokka
t. junes ''loco'' lokka
The system of liberalism has to be changed, not ''tuned'', we demand a society without this cancer.

WHYYYYY!!!?
PLZ SOMEONE STOP HIM!

It doesn't matter what you demand, it matters what effect you have on the political discourse.
It's purely negative and you justify it with your some bullshit logic which shows you don't care about anything except your LARP fantasies.
If Jussi Halla-Aho was to become our Prime Minister you would be protesting it.

Finland is not Nordic!

The system has failed, vote for persu and they sit on their hands, vote for anyone and they'll either be pro-gay or pro globalism pro israel. Electoral voting is a fraud.

Finlands sak är deras sak.

Yes it is.

The centre party has been scamming you for a very long time.

Soini never marketed himself as anti-immigration.

>pro israel

Irrelevant for Finland and shows you care about LARPing. I wouldn't care if Israelis bombed Gaza so hard they all died.

Okay, what about cuckoomus like Käteinen? He was worse than any centrist criminal too.
Persu was anti-EU pro-israel, even was flirting with UKIP before. And many politicians in persut were anti-immigrant.

Well 2015 NMR had 250 members Expo knew off. I guess it's closer to 400 now.