When will burgers accept the fact that Trump is a Russian shill?

He's litteraly spewing RT talking points about the F-35 meme plane now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment
foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/17/budget-cuts-leaving-marine-corps-aircraft-grounded.html?intcmp=hplnws
f35.com/about/fast-facts/cost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this from CTR's new meme division?

or

are you the new intern they sent here to gather intel?

A. Fucking. Leaf.

It's Russian propaganda to say that a plane that doesn't work doesn't work?

>1.5 trillion costs
>look goys, it is just Russia badmouthing this wonderfully cheap plane!!!

you sick, leaf?

Yes. Trump wants to destroy the defence industry and the F-35 programme leaving America without enough planes

The F-35 is an overengineered piece of expensive shit that is already obsolete because the new generation of Russian radar can detect it.

Time to cut our losses and move on before it ends up like that disgustingly useless Kike-Boat

unfaucking-believable I spent hours arguing with /k/ that his was a shitty over-priced plane and that Canada was correct to get rid of it and they just called me a Russian shill for hours but now that the fucking Drumpf says it all of a sudden you faggots agree

He is telling, what more than sixty percent of the research and organization officers in the Air Force are saying, are they all Russian shills?

>militant pro-army, "we'll bomb the shit out of them" candidate is anti-defence

maybe anti-defence industry, filled with those (((merchants))) and their eye-gouging the taxpayers on things.

to imply trump is anti-defence is retarded and you know it, johnny wang leaf.

>MSM doesn't like that Trump is fighting the military industrial complex

Gee I fucking wonder why

Fuck off. Kek.

I'm quiet often on /k/ and I've said multiple times there the F-35 is a excellent battle control plane, but it is a mediocre or worse plane otherwise. At least for current western standards, but we can't forget other European powers are likewise not starting with the new generations early enough.

^^an excellent

lol

We've got plenty of problems, not having enough warplanes is not one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment

What is wrong with world peace?
Do you wanna die?

While there is an overlap between /k/ and Sup Forums it isnt as monolithic as you think

I really dont know why everyone wants fallout IRL so fucking badly. Sounds like a shitty time desu

>not enough planes

>to not have enough planes

But they most be replaced at some point and the US obviously needs much more planes, than everybody else, since they want to be able to project power to any point on the globe at any given time.

Good.
The USA is wasting billions of dollars on that piece of crap.

Today, the vast majority of Marine Corps aircraft can’t fly. The reasons behind the grounding of these aircraft include the toll of long wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the fight against ISIS and budget cuts precluding the purchase of the parts needed to fix an aging fleet, according to dozens of Marines interviewed by Fox News at two air stations in the Carolinas this week.

Out of 276 F/A-18 Hornet strike fighters in the Marine Corps inventory, only about 30% are ready to fly, according to statistics provided by the Corps. Similarly, only 42 of 147 heavy-lift CH-53E Super Stallion helicopters are airworthy.

U.S. military spending has dropped from $691 billion in 2010 to $560 billion in 2015. The cuts came just as the planes were returning from 15 years of war, suffering from overuse and extreme wear and tear. Many highly trained mechanics in the aviation depots left for jobs in the private sector.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/17/budget-cuts-leaving-marine-corps-aircraft-grounded.html?intcmp=hplnws

You need new fucking planes

>leaving America without enough planes

The fuck? Are you even 18? Leave Sup Forums you damn leaf.

>defends a fucking 1.5 trillion dollar "modular" plane that has been a contracting disaster

Hello Lockheed-Martin, go fuck yourself, your shitty plane is outclassed by older models that aren't even 1/100th of the price.

If they cancel the F-35 they can buy even more planes with the money they save.

obviously a bait but don't you just love it how MSM and the leftists are fuming about the "fake news" *sigh*, yet at the same time they were (and still are) propagating this Russian influence conspiracy.

But by all means we need to institute laws against spreading pizzagate-tier news....

Must have been on during Amateur Hour. I'm a /k/unt oldfag and night-/k/ unanimously agrees the F-35 is overpriced and is the perfect example of the problem with bureaucracy in defense projects.

A ton of that is old as fuck and nearing the end of their lifespans.

Find me a fighter jet better than the f-35 for 1.35 million kid

>1.35 million
f35.com/about/fast-facts/cost
jej

This. If Donnie actually does work to bring down the MIC I will be so happy.

1/100th of 1.5 trillion is 1.5 billion you math-illiterate retard.

Considering you're trying to feel mature by saying "kid", you're probably still in highschool, finish your math courses before you come on here, kid.

>I spent hours arguing with /k/
literally what the fuck is wrong with leaf posters

Any jet fighter currently in service is better since the f-35 is still not done.

kys soros shill

For too long, defense contractors have operated above any legal and financial accountability because securing these contracts usually means schmoozing up to the most influential politicians. In a real-world business setting, if you consistently fail at meeting deadlines and blow through initial cost estimates, you can't run a sustainable business. You don't get paid because your contractual obligations have not been fulfilled, customers will bail, market reputation falls, and you go out of business. This was long overdue.

Do you even know what the 1.5 trillion figure is?

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

>"spending money on the army is bad STOP IT AAHHHHHHH"

>trump goes to stop the most bloated and worthless military project the US ever had
>"HES GONNA WEAKEN OUR NATION REEEE"

jesus christ liberals get it together

I can't think the a single big-name American news outlet that hasn't trashed the F-35. Are they all Russian shills too?

These same "RT talking points" are also spewed by Rachel Maddow, Poerre Sprey, and pretty much everyone who is not part of the project or a fan of the platform.
Are they all Russian agents?

400 billions $ invested.

Absolutely NOTHING to show for it.

Sure, defend the Failed-35 project.

You are so right. However here in Germany the problem seems to be even more severe and with our female secretary of defense it is no looking like it will get better. All the stuff must be replaced within the next 5-15 years and the reparation coast are already consuming good parts of the budget. I'm no Russian shill and I know there are Russian planes flying out there, where it can be considered a miracle that they are able, but still they in fact do have some new equipment and there are other powers who are more likely to become our opponents, which are currently modernizing their military.

i unironically think the DoD has too much money that could be used elsewhere for much more important R&D.

Day of the rake soon

what is wrong about shitting on meme plane programs that cost taxpayers billions? they aren't even attacking Trumps words because he's right

>not sucking the military industrial complexes dick is bad mmmmkay

>left is now spouting noting but conspericy theories
>they usually involve ethnicities they hate

My how the tables have turned.

Why is the Democratic party full of Russophobic shitlords?

Dude.

The fuck cares about Lockheed Martin.

US has been in a downward spiral since Eisenhower with the Military Industrial Complex
Sup Forums has railed against the MIC for YEARS

And here is the God Emperor LITERALLY NAMING THE JEW
The actual Jew
Not the (((Jews))) but the mother fucking Military Industrial Complex

And now you retards want to backpedal on that.

Fuck
Right
Off

The God Emperor is doing what's right.
Again.

If WW2 (and every subsequent war) taught us anything, it's that pumping out 1000 cheap units is better than 10 expensive ones.
The funny thing is that the F-35 was designed to reduce maintenance costs, and yet current estimates already have it far more expensive per flight hour when compared to older aircraft.

The real redpill is knowing he is controlled opposition. Not by russia but by ((them))

Shitlibs now defending the interests of Lockheed Martin

pointing out that it's a black hole for cash isn't a RT meme