Redpill me on athletics

What is true Sup Forums approved atheltics? BS bodybuilding for the good goys is not what I am talking about.

What is a true redpilled way to get in shape? Running? Tennis? Freeletics? Cross country running? Mountaineering?

Swim you pussy

This, swimming is redpilled as fuck.

working the land.

This

Why is it red pilled? Because the jews never really swam?

Swimming is the most efficient I guess.
It depends on what physique you want.
Strength training is best

The only answer is gymnastics.

sorry, meant to add if you're a man. If you're a woman who gives a fuck. No faggot floor dancing shit.

Walking is a good start, isnt hard on your joints and is very easy to do. Extend walking times to build endurance, then start adding weight to a backpack...increasing it as your endurance and strength grows. I had a neck injury that made me fat and totally out of shape, I started by walking a few hundred meters a day, and now 3 years later I can do ~15km a day in rugged terrain with 20-25lbs

>bodybuilding
>good goys

Yeah man, getting strong sure is for "good goys". And there's a difference between weightlifting and bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is for show, weight lifting is more general.

If you don't lift weights and do cardio regularly, you are objectively not redpilled and WILL be used as fodder for the nigger swarms.

>Mountaineering?
This is the most redpilled, as long as it's not Everest. People who climb Everest are the worst people in the world. Climb a normal mountain and don't spend tens of thousands of dollars to do it.

Lifting weight is a great way to get started. Muscle takes a lot of energy to maintain.
You don't have to go as hard as people would have you presume because most of those people don't do any cardio.
My suggestion is go to the gym once or twice a week, do some bench press, squats, pullups, rowing and core work to hit all the muscles people find aesthetically pleasing and swim as many times a week as you can.

If you work hard, you can eat like a pig and still look really good with a program like this.

Gladiatorial Contest. Fights to the death.

This is some garbage advice.

Going to lift weights once a week will do you nothing.

You CANNOT eat like a pig and expect to work it all off. There's a saying, "You can't outrun a bad diet".

*Lifting once or twice a week and swimming as often as possible.
Even if you dropped the weights entirely and swam 4 times a week for at least an hour you would get into good shape in good time.
Maybe read before you respond?

Really anything is a good way to get in shape and it depends on how you want your body to look. Cross country will get you very lean but you will have excellent cardio. I ran cross country in HS for a year but I found it boring and aimless

Also played football and basketball. Those will build muscle more than anything due to the element of weight training involved, and also because the movements involved in those sports are more explosive i.e. Sprints, jumping, etc and that builds more muscle than anything. Sprints build leg muscle, distance running will actually make you lose leg muscle as it burns muscles as well.

I've personally always preferred sports to running because it's a great way to get in shape and it isn't as aimless as running, and it's fun if you're playing with the right people. But some people like running, just depends on your personality I guess.

Maybe stop pretending you know dick about fitness.

275 snatch, 425 clean and jerk at 175

You couldn't even finish reading a post before you responded.
Tell me why i'm wrong or wheel yourself back to the fridge you fat cunt.

If we move our civilization to the seas we could outswim their plans

Wrestling

The German youth of the future must be slim and trim, swift as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as steel.

muay thai

>What is a true redpilled way to get in shape?
Lifting weights in compound movements with low repetition and high weight, as all scientific evidence points to.

>Running? Tennis? Freeletics? Cross country running?
If you want to wreck your heart and joints while looking like a holocaust victim, sure. Running is neither good for you long-term, nor does it make you look good.

Calisthenics and running/rucking.
Maybe some trap bar diddys for high reps

There's a reason the military encourages those exercises. Theyre simple, effective, and allow you to fight in the race war

>the I think I'm fit, but get out of breath walking up the stairs starter pack.

I just carry logs from 1 side of my property to the other. All sizes of logs, from trunks to 4 foot long, 1 foot thick logs. Works everything out, legs, arm, neck, back, core. The only thing it doesn't do is cardio.

Gymnastics and rock climbing are very white-friendly forms of althetics - both will strengthen your body to a high degree as well. Rock climbing even branches out into mountaineering if you're into that kind of thing.

Boxing

***Official Sup Forums Approved Athletics***
>swimming
>gymnastics
>hard physical work
>hiking/camping
>hunting
>figthing (full contact)

Forgot pics, I guess they're a bit longer than 4 foot.
This too, would like to do more of it but classes are expensive. How much are classes where you live, user?

also
>powerlifting

>Lifting weights in compound movements with low repetition and high weight, as all scientific evidence points to.
Sure, for strength gains bu you'll plateau after about a year or two if you don't do any hypertrophy. Running is shit but swimming isn't. It's also a great back workout.

Also, OP is trying to get in shape, not deadlift an RV.

Nice e-stats leaf. Talk bad advice about weight lifting and then suddenly post these numbers. You're fooling nobody.

Stop posting. You're clearly full of shit based on your advice.

>hypertrophy
>having an impact of lifting heavy

You're legit stupid.

Just try them all out until you enjoy one and then stick with it.

Those aren't very good numbers for someone training for nearly 3 years.

OP asked how to get into shape. I told him what compound movements would make his physique aesthetically pleasing and what the best cardio was.

You still fail to point out where I was wrong.

>in shape
>aesthetically pleasing

You are 100%, unapologetically retarded. Stop posting. Being fit and looking fit are different topics. Hypertrophy and heavy lifting are different muscle developments.

>You're legit stupid.
say that to every professional powerlifter doing hypertrophy up to a couple months before a meet or competition, where they drop the sets and increase load.
A bigger muscle has more potential to build strength.
You don't even understand the basics of strength training, please shut the fuck up.

No negros in your sport then because they can't swim

>Being fit and looking fit are different topics. Hypertrophy and heavy lifting are different muscle developments.
Your reading impairment seems to be in full effect

I never recommended strength training I recommended some compound movements for a bit of muscle development and swimming multiple times a week as cardio
You can stop strawmanning any day now.

You clearly have no idea how powerlifting works. Hypertrphy training has no effect on strength because of Sarcolemic Hypertrophy, the means by which hypertrophy works. You are adding no muscle mass or fibers when you do hypertrophy training. You're quite literally adding space. Stop posting. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Bodybuilding is redpilled you fat faggot.

You're literally arguing to do strength lifts for hypertrophy. This is what you've said. Why are you pretending to be an expert with such wrong advice?

Sarcoplasmic*

Swimming and running are both really good sports.

>You are adding no muscle mass or fibers when you do hypertrophy training.

Yes you are, you fucking retard.

myofibrillar hypertrophy you fucking mongoloid.
Even if i was a complete fucking retard, that doesn't change the fact that most of the best lifters in the world work with hypertrophic rep ranges until they start prepping for competition.

>You're literally arguing to do strength lifts for hypertrophy
No, i argued that doing hypertrophic, high rep range work during a plateau/working it into your strength program will lead to a higher potential to gain strength.

fucking r e a d