HILLARY CAMPAIGN BACK IT: PODESTA RELEASES STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF CAMPAIGN

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/808398457140609024

SAY IT WITH ME:

M A D A M...

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/21/clinton-trump-threatens-democracy-not-accepting-results/92511014/
youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M
youtube.com/watch?v=zy3rUExVQKI
nytimes.com/2016/10/19/us/politics/obama-donald-trump-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We won. It's over.

r-right?

Who else is still waiting on their paycheck from the Kremlin?

Weren't they supposed to be mailed out 2 weeks ago?

Pizza gate wouldn't have spread nearly as well if this guy didn't look like the biggest pervert of all time

>Serious questions about Podesta's involvement with pedophilia deserve answers

Agreed. He looks like some sort of sex goblin. You can tell by looking at him he only gets hard in dark, moist environments such as caves or sewers.

>the same faggot who has all his money in russian energy

Why didn't she just fire this guy after the emails were released?

lol pedophile

The level of denial they are in is astounding.

They do no service to their supporters or to the country when they build yup this false hope nonsense that somehow the election didn't really count and some miracle will give them the win after all.

>The Russians rigged the elections by exposing our corruption to the voters!

To quote one of the leakers,

" You don't have to be a Russian super hacker to figure out John Podesta's e-mail password was Johnpodesta1 "

CLEVELAND - Hillary Clinton told Ohio voters that Donald Trump is threatening America’s democracy by not promising to accept the results of the presidential election.

“We know, in our country, the difference between leadership and dictatorship. And the peaceful transition of power is something that sets us apart,” Clinton told a crowd of about 1,600 at the Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland.

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/21/clinton-trump-threatens-democracy-not-accepting-results/92511014/

>Hilary campaign is now resorting to try and get a W through CONSPIRACY after the election

>this fucking hypocrisy after condemning Trump for belief in conspiracy

Can someone with a Twitter account reply to him:
>Serious questions about John Podestas involvment in pedophile ring deserve answers.

Most of the responses to that post are pizzagate/wikileaks related. It's pretty funny.

Did the russians put toddlers in his bed or was it Epstein?

>Despite our protestations, this matter did not receive the attention it deserved by the media in the campaign.
...okay...

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

I'd rather not be put on a list

Where is McCann, Pedoska

Wow.

He actually had his fingers out of a toddler long enough to make a twitter post. Impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M

>IT'S RIGGED! WE WERE SAYING IT WAS RIGGED ALL ALONG! REEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE NOTICE THE THE RIGGING!

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Just looks to me like the Dems are shitting their pants even more than usual after their clusterfuck of a campaign.

DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK IS ON THE PROWL
KILLING KIDS FOR BULL AND OWL
JOHN AND TONY RAPE AND BURY
ALL THE LITTLE HAITIAN CHERRIES
BEST OF ALL IS JAMES ALFANTIS
MORE DROWNED BABIES THAN ATLANTIS

Podesta is a sack of shit.

He's right. What he's failing to address is that there is literally zero evidence of this in any format. It's the CIA being chucklefucks - we dont even know who said it.

Bring some hard evidence to the table and its an entirely different story, but dont piss in my mouth and call it rain while telling me I'm a racist.

>SAY IT WITH ME:

>M A D A M...

Prisoner.

Podesta gave up his password to a phishing email. And it was something stupid like p@ssw0rd. Then, weeks after the release of the emails and months after the hack itself, someone from Sup Forums hacked into his twitter using THE SAME FUCKING password. This guy could have been hacked by a dog who sat on someone's laptop. The Russians. Gimme a break

pedophile posturing proposing Putin's plan precedes penal prosecution

oh look the baby eater has reemerged

must have had his fill of large pizza pies with baby blood

NOW SAY IT WITH ME YOU FILTHY C U C K:
PRESIDENT GOD EMPOROR WHITE LORD OF EARTH TRUMP FOR ALL ETERNITY
FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT
FUCK NIGGERS AND HANG HILLARY
SPICS SHOULD BE COAL
GOOKS ARE GARBAGE FLUSH THEM DOWN
BUILD 10 WALLS
SLAY THE GAYS

WHITE POWER TODAY
WHITE POWER TOMORROW
WHITE POWER FOREVER
DEBEERS....KILL JEWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=zy3rUExVQKI
Orly

John "gimme pizza" Podesta is still at it?

How is the CIA trying to rig an election in Clintons favor any different from what the Russians allegedly did?

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST AND CRINGIEST THING IVE EVER READ

I'm in a coma stuck in a neverending dream, right?

>involvement in the election
>leaking of emails

these are not the same thing leftshits

Isn't this the guy that said the hacks on his emails happened because he lost his phone?

Is there any legit evidence for Russians tampering?

I seriously haven't found one besides the supposed link of wiki leaks

John "child molesta" Podesta

No, but the excuse is that the CIA is a feels based agency

Actually, it keeps those fuckers from rioting. The liberals think Trump is going to be denied or impeached, the jokes on them.

The white man's work is never done.

Sephiroth rich did it and took a hero

I can't wait for the 19th.

>Says the guy who got his e-mail hacked 6 million times

lol

John "Come play my pizza game, I'll test ya' " Podesta

Member?

This is literally the argument that they are making with a straight face

Noice

Epstein is a Putin plant, entrapping innocent Democrats with his child prostitutes to influence US elections

Watch some of some his congressional greatest hits. Straight lawyers the crap outa people.

Don't forget the Russians didn't show the corruption of the RNC, and how Trump overcame it.

John " Incesta is the besta " Podesta

That would mean Seth Rich sided with Russia to leak the info in the first place.

Hey wait a minute, why don't they investigate who were Seth Rich's cohorts to find out if they did have Russian sympathizers?

Dude, what happened to USA Today's comment section? First it was CNN now them. I get the fake news thing but how does the comment section undermine their story?

I'm getting the chills, guys.

I asked Putin personally to be paid in Kinder Eggs and vodka.

Witnessed
Let's face facts it had to be the ruskies. How else could someone as honest as clintin lose?
All the real media/math guys said she had a lock.

John "I like my pizza like I like my partners, fresh" Podesta

>W-what, us, corrupt? No such thing! Russia is evil!

55 keks

I keep seeing this pizzagate shit and I'm literally sicked

what is this from ?

Show me your hands John.

Out of curiosity, what's the point about this?

So long as the hacks are legitimate, which no one is questioning, they revealed information that should have already been available to the American people.

Who gives a shit about if Russia sent it or not, the content resonated with people and it led to a more informed judgment by some people.

These people are such whiny little fuckers lol.
THE ELECTION WAS LEGIT.

THE WHITE HOUSE SAID IT THEMSELVES.

NO EVIDENCE.
NONE.
THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED.

THE WHITE HOUSE WILL NOT CHALLENGE THE RESULTS.

Why are they picking at their own wounds like this?
Are they seriously fucking retarded?
Are they really that butthurt?
SHE LOST.
She kept a classified information on server she shouldn't have in the first place.

So basically we're at the point now where if Clinton isn't installed as president, liberals riot, burn shit down and start a civil war.

If rightfully and fairly elected Trump isn't sworn in as president conservatives, riot, burn shit down and start a civil war.

FINE. BY. ME.

lmfao at the replies to him

It's amazing how things have come full circle so fast.

Just a couple of months ago, Dems were ridiculing the Trump campaign for suggesting that US elections could even be rigged. I mean, that's paranoid conspiratard bullshit, duh! Take off the tinfoil, Donald! Even Obama himself said it couldn't be done!

Now those same people have done a complete 180 and are claiming that it was, in fact, rigged all along. Where are the "tinfoil" memes now? Where are the news reports disparaging "paranoid Hillary" for undermining the credibility of the election system, like they did with Trump?

So right .. unbelievable .. this whole thing is mental .. you need to get away from it or it'll drive you off the deep end.

They can't start a war. Uber leftys don't own weapons.
December 19 will be known as "The day of salt"

that pedophile dares open his mouth? where is he? I'll kill him once and for all.

t. CIA

Someone answer this

Say it with me, John Pedoesta!

He looks 80% like my one uncle who is a confirmed pedo

>no weapons
>no discipline
>focused in major cities
>don't grow their own food
>don't source their own water
>military hates them
>Mexicans hate nogs
>nogs hate Mexicans
>their men are too pussified to fight

How exactly will liberals start a civil war

Fuck the CIA, they are all niggers. If you kill a CIA nigger you won't get in trouble, as they aren't human.

> Russia interfered in US elections by exposing the truth of our communications to our public. Truth is a danger to the bedrock of our democracy.

>t. FBI

This election has been like watching Lisbeth in 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' .. you think the poor gal is finished when she's dropped into a grave and had dirt shovelled on top .. but Nooooooooo !! .. a few minutes later there's a finger wiggling out of the ground ....... the plot thickens .. Haaaaaaa

They can start it, never said they could finish it.

>don't be ridiculous! It's literally impossible for the election to be rigged!
>OMG TRUMP WON IT MUST'VE BEEN BECAUSE RUSSIA RIGGED IT

my fucking sides

It's just one desperate effort after another. First the recount and now this shit.

>john pedo-sta

thank god we have them on record just being fucking retarded

Funny how the American mainstream media meddling in elections when they're basically the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party never ever counts.

>M A D A M...
crybaby
jailbird
crustycunt
pre-teen-fiddler
seizures

what are you looking for? i don't get it

A bunch of fluorescent haired piercing covered wymyn with their bulls and 140lb beard clad numale boyfriends in tow versus a bunch of people who collect firearms and train marksmanship for fun that also have a healthy helping of ex-military people who understand small unit tactics

Sounds like quite the matchup

>Never before in the history of our Republic have we seen such an effort to undermine the bedrock of our democracy

You would think Democrats would remember the war of northern aggression, even if they whip their blacks with EBT instead of canes now

if that's the case then they must have rigged the primaries too, both left and right. If your going on a mission it had to start somewhere.

nytimes.com/2016/10/19/us/politics/obama-donald-trump-election.html

lel. remember how not rigged it is and how hard they shilled it.

>serious questions

There's only been one question:

Was Russia involved?

The answer: no.

Or if he didn't fuck little kids

oh, they'll finish it. they'll burn down their whole city and demand gibs from the other side.
they'll surrender due to damage done by their own side

Stop annon.
Meeeeeee siiiiides

They'll march for a while and trash shit, that's about it