/Blaxit/ - Official Blaxit PSYOP Thread

>Make fake social media accounts posing as a black person.

>Make sure you follow BLM profiles, talk about white privilege, police brutality, Trump's racism, etc.

>start hashtag Blaxit

>Legitimate black people follow suit and a black separatist movement begins to take traction in the Black Community.

Let's meme it into existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bix nood?

The worst part is, this will probably work on way more of them then we think... It might be one of those "miracles" I've heard about

Too bad most here are autists and will try to insert le ebin jewish references and whatnot into their Twitter accounts that even dindus would be able to see through a mile away.

Bump this

ayo hol up
bumping this

theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html

>After passing the "Right of Abode" law, which grants African Americans an indefinite "right to stay," Ghana became the first to open its doors to people of African descent to settle in the country.

Bump

use your autism for a good cause

Bump. Time for us to weaponize autism.

>African americans
>Kenya
Top kek i sure do know my Bulls.

This thread

more kike race baiting

bump

Get to your shitposting stations lads.

a-are we CTR now? this is just advanced shilling

You either die as a goy, or live long enough to become the jew.

those buildings look like they are from the 70s

you see, this is where you fucked up

nobody's going to fall for that we already got outed on the 'open borders for israel' thing

It is just similar to CTR. The intention of CTR was to look like Hillary had supporters, ours would be to create a trend.

Whoever who can't think for himself and just follow trends deserve to be removed.

#Blaxit

you're a unique kind of autism

#BLAXIT
#EXODUS2017

movement of da black people

Ghana has an open borders policy with african americans from the US

I love this idea.

that one is great

This thread needs more people

can someone make a comic strip about a black guy
going back to africa and at the end he gets fucking burned alive like from the real africans,
like in some liveleak video?

We are the jews now.

Doing God's work user

>Daquarius

Out jewing the jew is the only way to win

People will see though this faster if you add the MAGA tag.

Finally.

This. Someone has the admittedly great fake twitter ideas every couple of weeks here. It works really well but then trolls and transparent accounts crash it when a well followed person picks up that maybe Jamal Tyrone and Tyrone Jamal are both not real people.

A well organized group or a savvy botter could influence twitter and the populace immensely. Fuck they already do, just not us.

If those nogs start flooding europe I will peronally tell Putin to nuke you all to hell.

These are good. If you want to, you can add green to the color-scheme. Black-yellow-green appeals to the negro.

why would you but maga in the hashtags or use something like trumps slogan? this sort of thing will never work if they know its people from Sup Forums. you should be more subtle.

If you're going to put #maga you have to explicitly say you mean Africa because I guarantee you 50% of them will not get it

Not sure how I didn't make these.

A lot of them I saved a while back, when some user was posting them here. Not sure why this never took off, I thought Sup Forums would be itching to try and meme this; it's so simple.

That is the thing with psyop. The more subtle it is, the more effective it is, but takes longer time. If you try to reap fruits instantly, everyone will see throug. If you settle to wait for generations, you will be a major power. Look how the multiculti is doing!

Upload photos of Sandton, Gabarone, and Windhoek.

It would be much more entertaining and productive(and it's already happening) to redpill blacks about the Jews.

Once that happens (((they))) will start shipping them to Liberia in oil tankers

Where will the blacks flock to?

>inb4 Liberia

Realistic please

Does it matter?

We should just try to start the sparks that lead to the fire, and build resentment in the black community.

Chapelle had a great time in Africa. Could probably use that.

The only way this works is if you are ready to make it blow up as soon as something controversial happens.

Like for example that cop who shot the black guy in the back as he was running to church being acquited or whatever meant that everyone was looking for something outrageous to channel their anger into, so the news about that lawyer saying black jurors should acquit blacks or whatever came out.

My point is that right now is not a good time to try to make it blow up, but if there was a M.Brown kind of shooting today then it would be a great time and it would go viral quick

Well said that makes perfect sense.

I guess we need to remain patient and wait for another happening to come

I mean I don't know how to make it happen it sounds smart to get shit going right now, but to really hit the gas when a shooting happens and let the emotional BLM folks spread it like wildfire

No mention of Africa. That just makes it look like the USA is their country.

The images should mention Africa or Israel and have some sort of demand that the US pays for their travel.

>legitimately pretending to be jews and CTR
Lets make papa Soros proud

It's going to be so obvious with the blatant alt-right accounts tweeting it plus the media browses Sup Forums 24/7
It'd be fun to see how far this goes anyway

Implying niggers would walk away from their gibs, even a free plane ticket wouldnt get them there

bullshit. Assuming you're not full of shit, what's to stop them from outing us on this one, too?

This won't work anyway. Why?
Because there's no...
>wite wimmenz
>gibsmedat
>KFC/Popeyes
>EBT/SNAP
>stores run by unarmed beta minorities

Best bet is to ship them all to detroit or chicago since there's already a massive presence there.