Why is there so much hatred being directed towards our mediterranean brothers on Sup Forums...

Why is there so much hatred being directed towards our mediterranean brothers on Sup Forums? Not only have they contributed immensely to our civilization's creation and prosperity, they have also protected the southern frontier of Europe against middle-eastern filth for millennia. I think it's time we show them the gratitude they deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvpZ3UCw8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a single Greek actor in that movie.

>Why is there so much hatred being directed towards our mediterranean brothers on Sup Forums?
Same reason as all the Sup Forums-tier bollocks, divide and rule. (((they))) don't want solidarity between European peoples.

Stop this meme. We're not your brothers and nobody wants to be part of your cuck club.

divide and conquer tactics, as old as /new/

I suppose these two are a perfect example of what you speak.

No, I'm just being honest. Go ask the average Southern European what they think of Northerners and most will tell you they are disgusted by your progressivism.

When 'our Med brothers' grow some gonads and start blasting Africans out of the water instead of acting as a funnel to drive blacks into real Europe

then I might give them a nod

but not before

sell out shits

Germanics are the ones calling for them though. Why should Meds have to clean up their mess?

This progressivism is present throughout the entirety of western civilization. You know who is to blame for all of this. If you truly are a mediterranean, then you know that your ancestors spoke of them as well.
They are not blame, and neither are we. Take a look at the man behind the curtain.

I'm saying over all it's Germanic politicians that have been welcoming to these migrants. It's not Italy's fault that they're in the way.

>This progressivism is present throughout the entirety of western civilization
Not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvpZ3UCw8c

>If you truly are a mediterranean, then you know that your ancestors spoke of them as well.
Jews? I don't like them either. They're another outgroup and an enemy like you, IMO. I would tell any Jew claiming to be my brother what I have told you: no.

>falling for Jewish tricks
>calling yourself redpilled

>nobody wants to be part of your cuck club.
>check flag

Indeed, I know better than many because I'm surrounded by Northern Europeans and their diaspora; I know precisely how they think.

Who do you think is really pulling the marionette strings? It's the same people who make your American politicians dance.
>Not really.
Are you serious? There's no progressivism sentiment present in mediterranean nations?
>Jews? I don't like them either. They're another outgroup and an enemy like you, IMO.
Well then you'd know that they are responsible for pushing this progressivism in our nations, not us.

Does anyonye have one of these but with an African being the masterrace and the others being the ugly ones? That would be fun to shitpost

>Are you serious? There's no progressivism sentiment present in mediterranean nations?
What passes as progressive in the Mediterranean is nothing like what exists in your part of the world and it is dishonest to pretend they're equivalent. It's also dishonest to pretend that Northern Europeans have played no role in the propagation of progressivism and that it is purely some contrivance of Jews.

An example of you pushing progressivism is the Nobel Peace Prize and its splinter organisations, like the Nobel Women's Initiative, which is essentially little more than a tool to propagate progressive thinking on an international level by granting merits and publicity to progressives. Now please explain to me how this is all the Jews' fault and has nothing to do with your own people. Or we could discuss how the Germans, not content with the destruction of their own nation, is now pushing a quota system on others. Or let's discuss men like Gunnar Myrdal who was instrumental in the social engineering that took place in the US and is now taking place in Europe.

There is no difference between you and a Jew. Those things which you associate with Jews are things which I also associate with your people. You are subversive and dangerous, and any Mediterranean who counts you as his brother welcomes the Trojan Horse through the gates of his city.

Because your Nubian slave rape babies

> African as masterrace
> Argentinean flag
It's for a friend, isn't it?

sage

>What passes as progressive in the Mediterranean is nothing like what exists in your part of the world and it is dishonest to pretend they're equivalent.
There are very many mediterraneans who are catholic, and consequently follow the pope. I think you know what I'm getting at. You occasionally manage to find a video of a small number of anecdotal mediterraneans who express a disdain for immigration, but then you have the silent majority who agree with the views and values of the pope, who is kissing the feet of all these refugees. I am starting to doubt you're actually mediterranean at all, because you sound like a larping leaf. That or you're a classic control and divide kike. If you're neither, then you still descend from people who migrated from their ancestral homeland, consequently making them treacherous cowards. Either way, there's no outcome here where you come out on top.
>It's also dishonest to pretend that Northern Europeans have played no role in the propagation of progressivism and that it is purely some contrivance of Jews.
Actually, it's not. You will find plenty of progressive sentiment amongst northern Europeans, but that has more to do with the fact that our younger generations have been indoctrinated with marxist ideals for decades. It's a symptom of a disease that currently plagues our nations.
>An example of you pushing progressivism is the Nobel Peace Prize and its splinter organisations, like the Nobel Women's Initiative, which is essentially little more than a tool to propagate progressive thinking on an international level by granting merits and publicity to progressives.
And you think the nobel commitee is a representation of the Swedish people, do you? In that case I can just get back to my previous point about the Pope. Does he represent all of the mediterranean? Because if so, you're in worse shit than we are, and far more progressive. Like I said, you do not sound mediterranean.

Character limit.

Memes mostly. Having dark hair and strong features automatically makes you a literal subhuman nigger, didn't you know?

>Now please explain to me how this is all the Jews' fault and has nothing to do with your own people.
Pic-related sums it up fairly good.
>There is no difference between you and a Jew. Those things which you associate with Jews are things which I also associate with your people.
Except that's not true and even your ancestors disagree with you. That is, if you're even mediterranean at all.
>You are subversive and dangerous, and any Mediterranean who counts you as his brother welcomes the Trojan Horse through the gates of his city.
I was under the assumption that Germanic people were blunt and honest? Do you know something I do not?

>and consequently follow the pope
Actually there is no obligation to follow the Pope when he is not speaking infallibly (i.e., almost never). I could and would tell the Pope to his face that I have no intention to obey his recommendations on immigration.

>but then you have the silent majority who agree with the views and values of the pope
lol

>That or you're a classic control and divide kike
Yes, because anyone who dissents from your propositions is evidently a subversive.

>consequently making them treacherous cowards.
And now with the insults because you didn't get your way.

>been indoctrinated with marxist ideals for decades
Which your own people embraced freely and without much resistance. Don't expect sympathy from me.

>And you think the nobel commitee is a representation of the Swedish people, do you?
Of the mentality of Northern Europeans generally? Certainly.

>In that case I can just get back to my previous point about the Pope
There really is no point. Your argument is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the powers of the Papacy and a fundamental ignorance of Catholic reactions to Francis' antics.

>Like I said, you do not sound mediterranean.
And you are an authority on what, exactly? I am born of Portuguese immigrants, raised in a Portuguese diaspora. If you do not call that Mediterranean then that's fine. I will speak only as a Portuguese diasporafag, then.

I have no interest in getting bound up with a 4 hour conversation so I'm leaving it here. Just know that I think of you as scarcely more than another enemy.

>Actually there is no obligation to follow the Pope when he is not speaking infallibly (i.e., almost never). I could and would tell the Pope to his face that I have no intention to obey his recommendations on immigration.
Yes but we both know that the majority of mediterraneans follow his example.
>lol
He's still the pope, is he not? I rest my case.
>Yes, because anyone who dissents from your propositions is evidently a subversive.
No, but you don't want us to organize to fight our common enemy. Instead, you'd rather we fight amongst ourselves so the kikes can continue. This is why I suspect you are a divide and control kike.
>And now with the insults because you didn't get your way.
Fairly certain the mediterraneans would agree with me on this one. If you abandon your nation you are a traitor.
>Which your own people embraced freely and without much resistance. Don't expect sympathy from me.
Wrong. Do you even know how psychological subversion and tertiary socialization works? I suppose not, because then you wouldn't say such outrageous crap.
>Of the mentality of Northern Europeans generally? Certainly.
That holds as much merit as saying the pope is a reflection of the mediterranean mindset.
>There really is no point. Your argument is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the powers of the Papacy and a fundamental ignorance of Catholic reactions to Francis' antics.
This has nothing to do with his power. If the majority of catholics were displeased with the current pope, then he wouldn't be the pope anymore. Seeing as he's still the pope, one can only presume the mediterranean people fancy what they hear. This is on the same level as your accusations.
>And you are an authority on what, exactly?
Already elaborated on this.
>I am born of Portuguese immigrants, raised in a Portuguese diaspora.
Portugal is as mediterranean as Estonia is nordic.

>I have no interest in getting bound up with a 4 hour conversation so I'm leaving it here.
Classic kike. Running away with his tail between his legs when a challenge arrives. I will not let you change my opinion about my mediterranean brothers.

You're being a real jerk man

Stop bullying him

Sup Forums is full of butthurt white supremacists, simple as that

>inb4 u are white
no we aren't, enough with the denial

Because the Jews hate Greeks and Romans more than they hate Germanics.

't Was them that tore down the Second Temple and threw them into the current diaspora, don't you know? What a holocaust!

Have you let the kikes influence you? We may not be genetically the same, but we are still brothers in the sense that we're part of the same civilization and we have a duty to sustain it. This won't happen unless we unite as brothers in arms to drive out the filth that plagues our ancestral homeland. If you want to get back to fighting after we've dealt with the current problem, then that's fine, I won't stop you, but until then, why don't we put our petty grievances aside?

ask your white fellows about it
we've always defended ourselves with no need of help, and protected the same whites who constantly shit on us

it's irrelevant, our southern destiny is as always in our hands and our hands only

>we've always defended ourselves with no need of help
That may have been true from a historical sense, but this time it's different and I think you're aware of this. Your nation is being diversified from the bottom up just like ours. Besides, this time around you won't have the northern frontier secured whilst you are busy fighting the kikes and invaders from the south. If we fall, the kikes will move south with their mongrelized horde and conquer your lands.
>and protected the same whites who constantly shit on us
Most of it is banter. Ask a couple of Swede outside of Sup Forums what they think of Italy and Italians, because I can assure you that you'll see an entire different picture.

>Most of it is banter.
And some is authentic because there are Swedes and other Germanics on Sup Forums who fall for the divide and conquer kike posting with mediterranean proxies, and talk shit about our nations and people. You also have the kikes who use proxies from our nations, who then proceed to shit on the mediterraneans. Do not fall for it.

DA JOOS

It's just a meme that's gone way too far. I've been warning people about it for months, but nobody ever listened, and it began with nords and anglos claiming every med accomplishment for their own.

Are you insinuating that there isn't a jewish problem that plagues western civilization?

No but the jews aren't responsible for everything

They are, however, responsible for the downfall of western civilization and the marxist influence we see everywhere within.

Here's an example of America alone.