/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS - "Make America Safe Again" EDITION

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#q101994775_362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are they still raiding the archive

What does this have to do with pizzagate tho?

Yes.

The 4plebs thread has well over 500 replies of spam from asshurt tankies and anarchofags.

When will they learn that safety is everyone's responsibility?

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!

LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering!

Do your part for Fire Safety today!

Can't have a fun time if there is no safety.

that's a good thing, they won't come over here to shill

Polite reminder that, in the interest of public safety, you should not mass-report these locations.

Investigate each location individually as thoroughly as you can, ideally in person. Collect evidence and be certain before reporting to the authorities.

Don't waste the fire marshal or the fire brigade's time. They care about safety as much as we do.

Don't forget to spread the word.

#SaferSpaces

Pictures of the Ghost Ship actually looked pretty neat. Don't let that sort of thing dissuade you. They need safety forced upon them. Pic related.

bump

#saferspaces

>pic related

hit the directories in the first message

also hit up used music/record shops/hot topics/spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there

If user is younger, he can cruise the local college campus and hit up all the gathering spots for flyers.

>are they still raiding the archive

explain?

OC

Yay or nay?

They've been raiding a dead thread on the 4plebs archive for two days straight. Literal autists.

All of those posts numbers with commas were posted directly to the archive. Apparently you can post to dead threads at the bottom of the page.

Those idiots are raiding a dead archived thread and they think they've derailed the entire board. They aren't even on the right website.

If it didn't smell like weed and sweat, that place would be pretty comfy.

I love the pol safety squad threads
These need to keep going untill January 20th

it reflects the mind of the scrambled liberal brain, looks like hording too

In the bay area, all buildings zoned Comercial and industrial need fire risers. It they are missing fire sprinklers - you've got them. Setting a sprinkler system up is a ton of money - which I imagine they don't have.

Indeed. Perhaps into perpetuity until we
MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

>over 500 replies to an archive
Jesus Christ

Keep up the hard work safetybros!

Don't forget that there are dozens of people milling around. All of these "co-living spaces" look like they would be fun to live in, right up until you want to just relax, be alone, masturbate, take a nap, wake up, pound some beers and watch TV.

It would be like living in the coffee shop in Friends.

>They aren't even on the right website.
Some of them are here and try to derail these threads though

10/10 post
These Lefty's can rebuild their artshacks in February right now we need them all shut down before january 20th

Im in agreement it looks comfy. Just needed to be cleaned up and made a bit more rustic.

>Setting a sprinkler system up is a ton of money
They supposedly have a ton of people who can do welding and have a lot of free time. How fucking inept can you be? This shit isn't rocket science. The expensive part is the manual labor, which these lazy faggots could do themselves. They might actually pick up a useful skill or two.

I can understand that but ghostship didn't even have multiple fire the extinguishers laying around.

We just need these locations closed down before Trump is sworn in.

One faggot from WVU was in the last thread trying to defend 123 pleasant street

That place has been shuttered before and needs to be again

Yeah one faggot on reddit said he was going to "infiltrate" and get us to pay for the repairs.

The fun never stops

can't do it yourself. fire safety is considered a specialty trade. that means even in the most lax of states you have to be licensed for it and you must pull permits. once you pull a permit, you must complete it to code requirements or the structure is illegal and you pay a fine.

absolutely under no circumstances can you install sprinklers DIY style. shit around here you have to have an irrigation license to install sprinklers for the grass.

I said this in the last thread, but I really want to reiterate it after seeing people suggest stupid shit like not bathing in order to "blend in".

To anyone planning on going to these places in person in order to infiltrate them, please don't just dress like what you THINK leftists look like.

When you go to leftist hang-outs in order to get info on events at these spaces, look at what people there are wearing and dress accordingly. Wear normal clothes like jeans or a hoodie. Maybe put pins with punk bands, rainbows, leftist slogans & symbols on your backpack. Bathe and don't use scented soap so that you don't have a strong scent. Do NOT try to dress like a nu-male. You'll either come off as a try-hard or you'll be too memorable.

Basically, be subtle. Your goal is to get in, but to also be forgettable so that they don't put two and two together and figure out that you were the guy who reported them.

If you know of a location that dangerous post it multiple times till it's shut down.
Remember safety first.
We need a safe America for January 20th.

I don't understand, don't we want these people to burn their shacks down? Nothing of value was lost in the Oakland fire.

That is true.

By preventing us from doing our important work in the community, these people are tantamount to arsonists and pyromaniacs. They are probably sexually aroused by the idea of a room full of people burning to death.

If any of you deviants are reading this - please, have a heart. We just want to do the right thing and help save lives. After all, isn't that what Christmas is all about? Go bother your local nursery for a while or something.

Wow, good luck on that one

It's our civic duty. Don't you feel like you have to help your community somehow?

because this is a board of peace and prosperity and these illegal spaces where drugs are done, rapes happen, and people die have to go now. fires won't take them very quickly.

Two I know of in Halifax.
Radstorm - 6050 Almon Street
The Pavilion- 5816 Cogswell Street

Because the leftist dont need places where commie ideas can spread.

If I was going to give a white nationalist speech till alt right people the Lefty's would show up and cause trouble.

We must help them stay safe.

Huh, my bad. I thought you americans are way more lax with this stuff.

OC

Nothing
Back to the pizza gate general faggot

If we have any Fireman Anons in here, would it be a good idea to have you push out those #saferspaces graphics?

Good idea or bad idea?

If they are not safe call the fire Marshalls in those towns say the building needs a sprinkler inspection.

It's very unlikely any of them would catch fire, so forcing them out of their homes in the middle of winter is probably going to do more damage

lets hope it reaches a thousand

I know you guys think you're dealing with just a bunch of SJWs, but someone's going to get mauled by some drug-addled crustie who does not give a fuck.

as long as you stay away from skinhead/black metal spaces, I don't care

Good work, you're half way there. If you think that they're breaking fire codes, then report them.

Shut up Hans. You do not know California fire code. Once you bring up the fire sprinklers, they'll have to bring everything else up to code which is basically going to be a remodel (which cost hundreds of thousands of dollars here). Missing fire sprinklers are the easiest to see and the easiest to report.

Nothing wrong with forcing Lefty's out of their homes.
Lefty's show up at Trump rally's to cause trouble let us send some fire Marshalls to keep them safe.

Is that a threat, you dirty hippy?

Smokey the Pepe
lol

What would happen if you fags turned up to one of these places dressed like this?

NO, a fire/building inspector is a nightmare around here.

Not fireman user but I could see pros and cons
pros
>hashtag will spread faster
>will give it some degree of legitimacy
cons
>could drag the firemen into a political issue (though having the left designate the firemen as a white supremacist organization could be a pro as it would show how ridiculous the left is)
>fireman user could get in trouble if he/she is linked back to pol

You just inspired my to start doing intel on skinhead/black metal spaces
Thanks user

As a nationalist, it is your civic duty to your country to thoroughly investigate and report at least one of these dens of leftist degeneracy.

America can only be made great again if people like YOU are doing their part!

They couldn't get near me because my boner would be too erect.

warning-- rumor is that literal skinheads are actual faggots. beware

Why do you even need to scout these diy lefty shacks? Wouldn't an anonymous tip be enough to have the fire marshal check them out and see if the standards are met?

if you guys want free digital access to the latest code books, register at on the NFPA website.

the NEC is your best friend.

I love these threads
I hope we can get a fuck ton of these shut down, it's the closest thing we can do to attacking leftists lively hood like they do when they get conservatives fired from their work places.

ugh california code is the most asinine shit ever. democrats voted for all the cali regs, it's their deal.

We don't want to send firemen on wild goose chases. They are busy enough as it is.

Sending in floods of poorly written tips will only make them less effective.

tbqh I call him Safety Squad Sam

bump

No false reporting is allowed
We want verified intel on the substandard conditions that exist before alerting authorities
We're not out to waste municipal and 1st responder resources

I'd better go do some intel then

if we go too ridiculous with it we'll lose legitimacy and the marshals may not take things as serious. though right now we've got a YUUUGE advantage what with the ghost ship fire and high national awareness of fire safety issues.

Found one :)

Failbo ok . com / CrunchHouseCT

Important new development: you can track them down by looking up "House Shows"

I found the above diy space via this tumblr:
cthouseshows tumblrfags com

and I'm guessing there's a ton more on there.

Excellent find. This should be included in the OP.

>REMINDER

IMPORTANT NOTE TO FUTURE OP

INCLUDE THE PHRASE "HOUSE SHOWS"

Who is 'they'? Is this some leftist community?

Wow so rude :^)

We're doing this for their safety, I don't know about your reasons. Keep those conspiracies to yourself.

mainly the reddit anarchism boards.

and also communists and antifa

Shouldn't they be computer savy enough not to raid an archived thread? Oh well, reddit.

We must make America safer

>reddit anarchism boards

I can't imagine the levels of autism in such a place.

We must get busy.
we need to get these people out of dangerous warehouses before january 20th

they've been here too. I mean it took them a day, and even the ones that got here weren't tech savvy at all. or savvy in general. they tried to send out an alert so people shut down websites, we got info anyways. they tried some cringeworthy psyops, and we got bumps and keks. has been an excellent public service campaign for fire safety so far, we just can't understand why they're so against public safety.

Did somebody collect salty responses of leftists whose houses got shut down, I mean who got successfully saved from a fiery death? I need some laughs.

Are you going to hit these?

I could, but too many tips at the same time might seem off.

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

(from the archive)
HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT V2.0

- DO NOT STOP POSTING ON Sup Forums OR r/THE_DONALD. We are in a war. They will keep doing the same to us, so we fight them back with equal zeal.
- keep posting on their boards with slight variations. it isn't hard to do. copy/paste the texts here and add a few spaces or characters.
- get in touch with alternative media and local weeklies in your city. make them aware of the threads on Sup Forums. more publicity is bad for them.
- connect them with #pizzagate whenever possible, as they are the same people responsible for spreading that vicious and dangerous lie.
- control the narrative. they are distorting the truth.
- the narrative should not be "we are just sum gud boiz lookin 2 keep y'alls safe." the narrative is "self-professed nazis are attacking safe spaces in the community."
- do not let them deflect with things such as "what is an alt-right?" or feigning ignorance on being nazis. link them directly to the alt-right and fascist threads on Sup Forums and refuse to engage in the discussion further.
- they are using photos of the oakland fire victims and feigning sympathy for the dead while mocking them in the same threads under the same Sup Forums ID numbers. make the media very aware of this. also make the friends and families of the victims aware of this.
- set all social media accounts to private/friends only. don't give them the opportunity to lurk your pages and shut you down as they brag about.
- remind people that Sup Forums and the_donald censor and remove opposing viewpoints. remind (s)trumpets that no one is more pro-censorship than they are and that they are against free speech.
- remind them that sam hyde was blacklisted from all media for doing similar things.
- this is about getting Sup Forums and the_donald taken down forever. actively campaign to shut them down just like they do to us. make the media aware of the dangerous, toxic and life-threatening threads made on those forums. control the narrative.

I'm an admin at Lowe Mill Arts and you guys need to stop wasting firefighters time. The Oakland fire was a freak accident. We love to celebrate the diverse arts and want everyone to participate if willing.

Safety first, boys.