Land played a bigger factor in deciding the presidential election than actual people did

>land played a bigger factor in deciding the presidential election than actual people did

Congratulations trumptards, you're defending a system that intrinsically favors LITERAL GROUND over ACTUAL PEOPLE in determining who leads our country. How fucking retarded can you possibly get?

>muh Commiefornia
>muh Jew York

It's 2016; do you really want to be remembered for taking the position that a farm (not the farmer who owns it, but JUST THE FUCKING FARM) has more say in an election than someone from Michigan?

Get real, you delusional freaks.

source: www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2016/

Does hillary realize that over 2622 counties in the entire U.S. voted Trump, and only 490 counties voted for her?

Inner City dwellers, welfare niggers and illegals don't count. Only the landowners.

If I had only one bullet left and had to choose between killing a race traitor and a nigger, I'd kill the race traitor.

Daily reminder: We could be exploring the stars, but instead we spend trillions on feeding dumb low IQ brown people.

$0.01 has been deposited in your account, thank you for correcting the record

>We could be exploring the stars, but instead we spend trillions on feeding dumb low IQ brown people.

Ive always said this.

>It's 2016

It's almost 2017 fucker. Now what?

>Number of counties matters more than the number of people living in those counties

great fucking logic Norway, thank God you're all the way across an ocean so we don't have any more retards like you

>anyone who posts anything to the contrary from what the accepted narrative here is a paid shill

gee, that sounds awfully familiar...

At least farms are productive.

>Austin
>red

If you dont understand the electoral college by now, politics isnt for you. Go back to drooling in your frosty flakes

not an argument

>world series
>team 1 wins game 1 16-0
>team 2 wins games 2 through 5 1-0
Who should win the series?

We can always just take all of that land and walk.
You wouldn't be able to stop us.

>urban areas on both coasts are responsible for some of the biggest scientific and agricultural breakthroughs of modern history, allowing farms to be more productive than ever

you're welcome

>Implying that national popular vote matters in a constitutional federal republic

Land may note deserve a vote but communities do, and there is no reason for one region to have veto power over another simply because it has more people in it.

you literally need to warp reality in order to make it seem like Hillary should have won
>BOO HOO HOO THE ENTIRE STATE OF OKLAHOMA SHOULD BE JUST AS POWERFUL AS MIAMI FLORIDA

The average farm is productive, the average leftist is not.

Exceptions do not make the rule.

An argument

Non-sequiturial. The world series isn't a fucking vote, it's a competition. No one """decides""" subjectively whether one team won or lost, they play it out and based on a faire win condition, someone comes out victorious.

The Democrats cheated, like they have been doing for years.
They lost, now deal with it and stop crying, faggot.

No one decides subjectively how an election goes.
If you win the most states, you win.
Getting another 3 million votes from one or two states doesn't change the fact that you won fewer states.

I see your bait here, but let me ask one thing for those who take this argument seriously.

Do you guys realize what a federal state is?

>what is a republic

>I don't understand how food is made the post

>m-muh popular vote!
In a representative democracy the mob rule of pure democracy is alleviated somewhat, albeit still imperfect. Would you really want the founding fathers, who in their wisdom rejected what had befallen the great Greeks before them and have what they died for tarnished?

two can play this game: there's no reason for one region to have veto power over another simply because it has more acreage. we need a system that is equitably designed with both population density and land, and automatically adjusts year over year to avoid shitshows like this.

I'm warping reality? Holy shit how much of a lunatic can you be?

>BOO HOO POPULATION DENSITY SHOULD NEVER HAVE ANY EFFECT ON POLITICAL REPRESENTATION DESPITE THE FACT THAT LAND IS LITERALLY NON-SENTIENT

>no one decides subjectively how an election goes

THIS IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF VOTING

INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE SUBJECTIVELY DECIDE WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN

>If you win the most states, you win

lmfao

>a literal farm has more weight in the election than the scientists in a research lab who figured out how to use that land most productively

And the players in baseball subjectively decide to swing at the ball and run from base to base.

to be fair the major urban areas in texas are almost split evenly between red and blue and the rest is fuck you red then the border is where all the foreign exchange students vote which is why they go blue

Yes, THE PLAYERS are the ones who win or lose the game. They are PLAYING the game by the previously established, rationally grounded rules, and nothing else determines their fate except whether they meet the win condition. The people in the stands watching the game don't fucking vote on who won; they literally have no say.

In politics, the people watching are the ones who decide who won the game.

Baseball is a spectator sport; an election is a participatory exercise.

I'm amazed I lived to see the day that Californians would bow before the raw political power and King-Maker status of North Dakota

it means having 60 children and forcing them to vote for you can't win you the election. you need area coverage.

tears of clinton supporters :D cry me a river pls

>you're defending a system that intrinsically favors LITERAL GROUND over ACTUAL PEOPLE

To argue that people on the west coast are able to dictate what those in the midwest must do, simply because they are more numerous, is silly.

Stop being silly.

>industrial workers, farmers and miners that produce something of value has more say then useless city dwellers that live on banking, media, welfare and service section jobs.

Fine by me.

>To argue that dirt particles in Nebraska are able to dictate what literal human beings in Massachusetts must do, simply because they are more numerous, is silly. Stop being silly.

>industrial workers, farmers, and miners that only produce something of value because a bunch of engineers and scientists got together in a research lab and designed every single bit of technology they use

>this technology is constantly updated by those same engineers and scientists

>BREAKING NEWS FROM CALIFORNIA
>Drought has ended, citizens has literally cried a river after new of Trump presidency.
>Environmental and political scientist Jeffrey Epsteins Shekelberg comments - ''i don't know if i am supposed to be hopeful or worried''

>>industrial workers, farmers, and miners that only produce something of value because a bunch of engineers and scientists got together in a research lab and designed every single bit of technology they use
Industrial workers, farmers and miners have always produces something of value. The only thing that has changed is the yield.

This. Our liberal dominated suburbs are full of fucking morons. The average Joe liberal doesn't know shit and just parrots popular talking points.

I live in Massachusetts, there's no humans here faggot, only commies

I'll be sure to pass that on to Gov Baker during my meeting with him on tuesday

>The average Joe liberal doesn't know shit and just parrots popular talking points.

>says the conservative in a discussion about heartland america

How are direct democracies working out over in Europe?

Oh wait, they're not working out at all and even systems claimed to be direct democracies have x amount of ways to fuck the people right in the ass.

Thanks but our system saved us from Hillary fucking Clinton.

Now kill yourself you mongrel.

Each state gets 2 EC votes for being a state.

The other 438 are based on population.

>just gotta keep filling up the country with niggers and make it impossible for whites to reproduce

>How are direct democracies working out over in Europe?
Just fine if you mean the only DD; Switzerland.

Also the proposition system in place in the USA is as close to direct democracy as you get.

>shows us a picture of a rorschach test
> calls us delusional
yes, I trust actual dirt more than you

>it's another abject retard doesn't understand the election system of the United States episode

What if the elections are 2 teams each with one captain and an elite team (campaign managers) backed up by the rest of the bigger team (nation) and the actual spectators are the people that dont belpng to the country? I spectated the elections. You participated in the game. Touche

Daily reminder that Hitlerys popular vote lead is illegitimate due to commiefornians sanctuary city laws. Illegal immigrants are not us citizens

>I don't understand what this is and didn't go to the website linked that has a full explanation of why the maps on the right look kinda weird so I'll just HILARIOUSLY refer to them as Rorshach tests and hope my glaring stupidity doesn't get noticed

Are you fucking retarded? The only people in Michigan that voted for Hillary were niggers from Detroit

>be democrat
>claim to be for the working man
>claim to be for the poor
>claim to want to help rural americans
>shit on all of the above
>only help inner city blacks and out of touch well off urbanites at the expense of rural and working america.

seeing as how rural america actually has problems that can only be addressed at the federal level, they naturally get a greater say per capita, faggot.

the popular vote is a non-sequitor too fuck face. we've had the electoral college for as long as we've had the constitution and it's not going anywhere.

its called federalism, deal with it.

If the EC was proportional rather than winner take all then what?

>scientists
>in charge of land management

>implying most scientists can even manage their own house

ifs and buts can suck my ____

be creative

yeah it's so fucking hard to understand you retard, all it's indicative of is the warped lens you need to view the world through to be a worthless democrat

Electors should be appointed by a better method.
Proportional would be alright for electors, but Maine and Nebraska both use a good method.
>each congressional district (corresponding to one representative in the federal House) determines one electoral vote
>winner of the state's popular vote gets the two electoral votes from the federal Senate

>ignores the potential for rigging

>Current year meme
Dropped

>3 million illegal voted
>still complains about the election

I live in Alaska because I don't want to be subjected to laws voted in by faggots from California and New York. That is the essence of a representational republic. If blue states want to be cucked, fine, but they have no right to cuck me in the process too.

>It's 2016; do you really want to be remembered for taking the position that a farm (not the farmer who owns it, but JUST THE FUCKING FARM) has more say in an election than someone from Michigan?
Yes
I would go even farther and eliminate the House of Representatives

A flat rock will choose one side about 50 % of times. A liberal will choose the wrong one 100 out of 100.
I'm all in favour of land literally voting.

>he's still mad his shill lost

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO RULE BY TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY?!?!??!

All marxists should be boyoneted in the face.

>mfw size adjusted United States looks like an Eagle

Imagine choosing niggers over land

WHY DONT LIBERAL FAGGOTS MOVE TO NEBRASKA AND MAKE IT A BLUE STATE?

OH THATS RIGHT, THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH BUTTFUCKING IN THE STREET.

What isn't creative about suggesting an alternative method that not only keeps the value of the state (2 free EC votes) but also gives a fair voice to everyone in the state so that millions that live in strongly one sided support states aren't ignored?

Cease your faggotry

>Hillary supporters
>People

>I live in Alaska because I don't want to be subjected to laws voted in by faggots from California and New York. That is the essence of a representational republic. If blue states want to be cucked, fine, but they have no right to cuck me in the process too.

Are you retarded or just trolling?

Representational Republic means nothing in relation to federal laws. What it means is that you don't have a monarchy and you elect representatives to be your voice on the federal level.

Or did you think a RR means no federal laws?

>>WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO RULE BY TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY?!?!??!

THE TYRANNY OF THE MINORITY IS MUCH BETTER!

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

Why should the elitists in California have control over the entire country?
That's not fair at all.
Especially considering most of them are imported from overseas and were never raised to appreciate US values.

Someone get this hot head outta here

>they play it out and based on a faire win condition, someone comes out victorious.

>Still being mad that your side lost months later

>MFW

>Massachusetts is representative of the whole country

Go tell our coward of a governor whatever you want. I'm sure you can write a nice reflection paper that will get an A in your class.