Trump is mediocre and lacks even a ounce of class

Trump is has no class. This fucking idiot scotch taped the back of his tie to the front. This is a mother fucker so stupid he doesn't understand that the little loop on the inside of a tie is made for you to put the back side of a tie through so it doesn't flap. Seriously I've only worn a tie once and somehow I know how a tie works better than Trump. But seriously, scotch tape? This classless uncouth mother fucker couldn't even get this invisible fabric tape? His god damn daughter runs a fashion line. He couldn't get any from her? Nothing? He just going to use shitty scotch tape off his fucking desk. Really? It's going to be a rough fucking 4 years.

Pol has no one to blame but themselves. I'll have a good laugh when after the disaster that will be Trumps presidency/pol/ will deny ever having supported him.

Fuck ties! I don't give a fuck what trump does. Because he does everything right no matter what. If trump puts scotch tape on tie then that means scotch tape goes on ties! Praise kek!

Trump

>Billionaire
>Married to various attractive supermodels
>President of the most powerful country in the world
>Well mannered and successful children

You

>Underachiever and probably unemployed
>Single and probably a virgin
>Will never amount to anything
>Drives a geo metro
>Parents are tired of you mooching off of them

>Drives a geo metro
No he rides the bus.

He's a fucking moron and will be a disaster as president. But a good part of Sup Forums virgins still thinks he's playing 90D chess and that he can do no wrong. It'll be fun to see the disillusionment kick in after a few months in office when they realize he conned them

At least he knows how to wear a tie. That's more than you can say for Trump.

OP have you ever worn a tie in wind? I'm betting you haven't since you typed this dumb shit out kek.

I agree with this 100% but don't you think it would have more weight if it wasn't coming from a leaf?

It's actually less than you could say for trump, as he outlined for you.

Helps when your dad was a millionaire real estate mogul

If he had only used the loop it would have fallen out of it in this situation because of gravity.

You: 0
Trump: 1

Kek, it's hilarious you leafs speak on world leaders when you elected a snowboard instructor who is pro beastiality.

He probably has seeing as he asks why he didn't use invisible fabric tape. Idiot

Trumps other sibling received millions as well. Why aren't they billionaires? Seems to be a little hole in your bullshit. Also fuck off canadacuck

That's why the OP mentions using invisible fabric tape dumbass

Kek, you retards are literally complaining about the tape trump used.

This is too good.

you obviously are a manlet or have never worn a tie.

Do you know how I know this?

If you're wearing a tie and are over 6'2 or 6'3, the tail end of the tie will generally be above or bordering on the tail-end loop, making it difficult or impossible to secure it effectively.

t. 6'4 user

No that's only a secondary concern of OP.
And maybe he didn0t have the time to get some faggy fabric tape that fucking nobody has just lying around because he's too busy being the fucking president.

He taped it because he is so shit at tying his ties that they aren't long enough to tuck into the loop on the back

>He's a fucking moron and will be a disaster as president. But a good part of Sup Forums virgins still thinks he's playing 90D chess and that he can do no wrong.

even if all of this is true, you lost to this person.

Let that sink in.

Btw, who pays CTR these days now that the HRC campaign is defunct?

This, you guys lost. Too bad so sad.

Your tie doesn't scale with height.

Class is for faggot show ponies.

....is this seriously what you're complaining about? At least comment on something that matters.

No one gives a fuck, except for you salty Hillary shills.

you'd think someone in the state department under hillary would know the "russian reset" button actually said "overcharge" but w/e

sage

You're a dum-dum dummy dum.
Ties are supposed to go up to the belt line, if you're taller the length between your neck and your belt is longer, therefore the shorter end of the tie becomes shorter the taller you are. It also becomes shorter if you use a thicker knot like a Windsor.

That's why I voted for him. Why did you?

>your tie doesn't scale with height

Are you stupid? The longer the front end of the tie, the shorter the back end of the tie. The shorter the front end of the tie, the longer the back end will be.

If you are taller and want your tie to reach to just above your belt buckle, you will have to make the back end of the tie shorter in order to take into account the longer distance between your belt buckle and your neck.

Likewise, if you have a shorter distance between your belt buckle and neck, your tie tail will be very long, sometimes even longer than the front of the tie, leading children and some extreme cases of manlet to put the tie tail inside their shirt.

So, user, have you never worn a tie because you're a pleb, or are you a manlet?

>Why aren't they billionaires
Because Trump inherited his father's $0.8 billion (adjusted for inflation) company and his siblings didn't

It's because he doesn't know how to make it not too long. Doesn't button his shitty jackets and wears trenches that mop the floor

>you lost to this person
how did he lose if he didn't even run for president?

Jesus fuck have you ever worn a tie? Those looks don't work for shit on a windy day.

The way the Deep State is fight Trump (including the fucking Neocons) makes me think he's actually for real.

Sup Forums became center of butthurt for mainstream media as it seems, this Trump vs anti-Trump shit isn't going to very soon or is it now? We need to increase meme production to totally ruin them, so Kek becomes leader and everybody crawling beneath his shoes, only then there will be peace from these samefag threads.