British Muslim Council says whites have a reponsibility to integrate more

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/muslim-representative-white-british-integrate-more-not-muslims/

>A senior representative of the Muslim Council of Britain has said that white British people have a responsibility to integrate more to prevent communities becoming ghettoised

>His comments come in response to an official report warning that many of Britain’s towns and cities have been transformed “out of all recognition” by mass immigration.

>The report, by the government’s community cohesion tsar Dame Louise Casey, warned that parts of British towns had been turned into ghettoes which successive governments have ignored “for fear of being branded racist or Islamophobic”, and which are creating “escalating divisions and tensions”.

>But Miqdaad Versi, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, has struck back, writing for The Guardian that Casey is wrong to blame Muslim communities. Instead, he said white flight and economic inequality were greater problems – and that white people ought to do more to tackle them.

>“Her focus is primarily on Muslims: she does not provide any solutions for African Caribbean, Roma or Traveller communities, with no acknowledgement of Scotland and Northern Ireland’s history of integration challenges – from which we must learn,” he said of Casey’s report.

>He added: “Worryingly, Casey often conflates Muslim with Asian communities, giving the false impression that all regressive cultural practices are based on the Islamic faith despite clear evidence to the contrary. While the report does recognise the huge levels of socio-economic deprivation, low educational attainment and discrimination some Muslims face, none of her recommendations tackle structural inequality.”

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/05/white-people-integration-louise-casey-review-muslims
express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2241/france-close-down-3-mosques-334-war-grade-weapons-found-223-arrests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IMMIGRATE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY???

>implying you can stop it

>He asks: “Why does Casey say so little on how to tackle the fact that white British and Irish ethnic groups ‘are least likely to have ethnically mixed social networks’ – one of the key signs of integration.

>“And why is there so little discussion about what to do about ‘white flight’ from the inner cities as one of the drivers of further segregation.”

>Versi argues that more should be done to highlight the “extensive and positive contribution of migrants”, insisting that the focus on “migrant communities, and those of some Muslims in particular” – not the actions of those Muslims themselves – are the “real barriers to integration”.

>He slams Casey in particular for “sensationalising” the rise in the number of British mosques (Casey says their growth in recent years has been “exponential”), while “underplaying the growth of the far right”.

>And he criticises her for apparently claiming that “Christmas is a problem for Muslim communities”. However, although Casey did criticise local councils for “over worrying” about causing offence to minority groups through the celebration of Christmas, during a speech to council leaders, the issue doesn’t appear in her final report. Casey made it clear during her speech that such attitudes among council staff led directly to the abuse suffered by 1,400 girls in Rotherham.

>“The council and police were in denial about what was happening in their town,” Casey said in her speech. “That was a tragic failure on so many levels, not least for the victims who weren’t heard or whose abuse could have been prevented.”

>Versi isn’t the only prominent Muslim to have slammed the report. Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation think-tank, condemned it as “inflammatory, divisive, pandering to the agenda of the far-Right”.

>Breitbart

give me a real source now

>He said: “We are saddened that once again British Muslims have become a political football which is bashed from time to time without any regard for the impact this has on individuals who are then subjected to threats and violence.”

When are people just gonna call it what it is: colonization?

BRITAIN YES!

All the quotes are sourced, and easily found.

Not Breitbart's fault that the Press doesn't want to report on it and they're the only ones who do.

It is a real source, fucking moortugal.

4th Reich when???

REEEEEE

why didn't you just link the guardian article?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/05/white-people-integration-louise-casey-review-muslims

don't know whether to cry or laugh anymore

Atleast there aren't any kikongo speakers there.

sounds like you have a council to disband, britain

We should all convert to Islam and become vehemently anti Israel

Yeah, if I had to choose between hanging out with the guy on the left or the guy on the right, I'd pick the right in a heart beat.

I'd rather associate with a cruel barbarian than a faggot liberal.

Lazy fucking ally, it's in the goddamn article itself.

Because it's mentioned in the article anyway, and The Guardian, being the left-wing rag that it is, will never provide the full context.

Oh wow. Wow.
Wow.
There's really gonna be a war against Islam.
Prepare yourselves.

The left is just handing the Nazis new recruits every day. Always courting Muslims and shafting their own people.

They really do have a death wish.

>maymay-pics become reality
HAS KEK GONE TOO FAR!?

Lel no. Call me stupid but whatever happened to "live and let live"?

holy fuck lol
>muslims immigrate to this country
>expect us to do everything and change for them

Anyone with any sort of understanding on subversion will see this plain as day.

In fact this is comparable to a document with text in bold, highlighted and set five sizes larger.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

>implying there's no future

Fight back you fucking cucks

Why does no one ever actually list positive things the migrants bring to their new homes? Surely if the white people knew the good things they provide they wouldn't move away right?

Whoah, how could we ever have known it may come to this, if only we had signs to read before it was too late.

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2241/france-close-down-3-mosques-334-war-grade-weapons-found-223-arrests.html

How could we ever have known?

yeah but let me kill myself first

It's ok with us if you really want to celebrate christmas, go ahead.
You have our permission.

Is Britain dead? I mean, is there any hope at all for a recovery at this point? Brexit didn't seem to do shit, and the only way to reverse things before it's too late is mass deportations within a decade.

>While the report does recognise the huge levels of socio-economic deprivation, low educational attainment and discrimination some Muslims face, none of her recommendations tackle structural inequality.

"We understand that mudshits are a total drain on society and have no redeeming qualities, but the real issue is racism."

Yes and no.

The Muslim council are at liberty to say what they want. The rest of us are at liberty to tell them to fuck off.

I'm raging internally right now, fuck

"Fight back"

by doing what? Sorry for not wanting to be imprisoned

This makes me sick

HELP US PLEASE

HELP FOR FUCKS SAKE

So there will be no integration whatsoever then.

Time to deport these fuckers

help yourselves first

Declare war on them. I'm serious. There's absolutely no doubt about what these people and their government allies are doing. Go after their children.

>The rest of us are at liberty to tell them to fuck off.
Six months probation and a fine isn't being at liberty.

Put up posters, spread your discontent, start a rally

idk man all the head lines from your country make me real sad

I wonder if that poster will be put up in saudi arabia, qatar, iran, pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, and any other Moslem controlled country?

Probably not, because they kill Christians in those places. So we should kill moslems here, to even things out.

Go out and kill a mudslime and god will bless you, as the barbarians are at the gates

>British Muslim Council says whites have a reponsibility to integrate more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA soooooo funny, because it will happen no matter what pol UK posters say or show % of Muslim population before 2002.

you know what to do
someone needs to be the first to start the charge

And they got told fuck off.

Cucked. Sweden-style.

Let them try, I WILL go for a full trial by jury. Let's see how these threats stand in law.

Soon...

Yes there is hope, while articles showing that the white population is not integrating there is hope.
We're losing however, but as long as the white british population is not merging on any mass scale all is not lost. The country might be but the race will continue.

In the end it might be like South Africa only in reverse, the invaders were eventually driven out.

The comments on that article are gold especially considering it is a left wing newsource.

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

What if you guys voted on some kind of referendum to seize control of your border policies?

hold on, let me smear shit all over my body and rape every woman and child in sight. i'm just doing my job as a xenophobic white male no need to thank me boys. praise ALLAH

I'm sure murdering children will coax the average person onto our side

>that makes me sick

the fact that everybody says 'happy holidays' instead of 'merry christmas' in America should be a greater concern to you

Excellent.

Any Britfags watching BBC2?

Muslim big brother is on looks fucking funny

Picture is related how? Isn´t Breitbart extremely friendly towards Israel and was founded by a british Jew?

>Sorry for not wanting to be imprisoned
Why are whites so cucked?

"Boo hoo, what if I break a nail? I just keep voting for centrist establishment parties, one might become Hitler and dohis all the genociding for me. I posted on Sup Forums, did my part, day of the rope soon!"

Well if the MSM is anything to go on they're all antisemites if not outright neonazis.

Well, you know, not now. I'm just venting here.

omw senpai. Kebab removal has become our specialty

Nooice

>giving those cunts views.
No thanks.

What should whites do? I'm not calling you out but I'd like to hear some solutions from Sup Forums that aren't impossible fantasies like day of the rope.

It's not owned by Jews right now.

But the Jews always make sure they control both sides to some extent.

The Left will always be the Marxist/Globalist end to benefit Jews (MSM, left-wing parties, Democrats, etc.). Sometimes pro-Israel and pro-capitalist to a lesser extent.

The Right will generally be, pro-capitalist (for shekels), pro-Israel, sometimes even Zionist (Fox News, Breitbart, Neocons, GOP, etc.).

The Right is better for us since it at least tries to counter leftist subversion, but it's not ideal.

It's really not difficult. You simply say "fuck you, this is England and English people live here. If you want to live here, you will live like the English do."

How many times throughout history do wars against Islam have to happen before people learn that it always happens?

DEUS FUCKING VULT

There was a time when you assassinated treasonous politicians.

>passive aggressive whining about what a victim you are is strength
Top fucking kek m8

We used to have some para-military skinheads who'd crack skulls and throw molotovs when gypsies got too uppity

I thought britbongs had those too but maybe I was just fooled by MSM

RACE WAR

well maybe they should move out to the white suburbs and towns rather than gathering in one city's ghetto?

I dont bloody think sharia allows it.jpg

Demanding a country you immigtated to conform to YOUR standards used to be called "invasion"

if mudslimes want to rape little boys, murder women and demand all businesses conform to the religious dogma of their kike sandgod, maybe they should stay in an oppressive theocratic shithole like Saudi Arabia?

current events are so strange, i feel like im watching a people who have their heads in snowglobes, their own little worlds, walking around and never understanding why their heads crack when they collide with each other.

its like watching people cry out in surpise while they sandpaper their hands bloody, yet they keep going and keep crying out in surprise and confusion

how can things be so unclear to so many

holy shit that is scary

> Declaring war
They're already AT war, leaf.

I grew up in the inner cities. Went to a high school that was 65 percent black. I was on the school newspaper and wanted to do a history of the school. Asked teacher if i can do a story on it. Teacher's eyes widen in panic. Denied. Found out school used to be nearly all white decades ago. I think when the Muslims take over Sweden, Germany and England, the white history of those countries will be hidden away in the same way like it doesn't exist.

By the way, this was the first big push in the UK before the refugee crisis in the last couple years.

Nick Griffin warned you, but you didn't listen.

>I concluded that my job could best be described as that of obituarist. I am writing the obituary of Britain, in the hope that future generations, somewhere else, will be able to work out why and how a happy, prosperous and peaceful civilisation committed a long, slow suicide. It’s interesting in itself, and might just possibly prevent any repetition, though I doubt it, as the main lesson of history is that nobody learns any lessons from history.

Wow, great, this was finally revealed, we should really do something

Any second now

Mandelson and Blair, yeah

Miliband wasn't really capable of jewish scheming though. At least not Ed.

Meanwhile on the country's most cucked Newspaper

>Those comments

Seems like every third comment is deleted.

>Whoops, looks like you've had too much to think.

So fucking glad I left London.

But not the top rated ones

well, that's illegal in germany tho

Still blows me away that you guys can get arrested for defending yourselves

I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS
I LOVE MUSLIMS
WE LOVE MUSLIMS

Defending your country is more important than legality.

This is really the only thing we can do, there is no fighting in the traditional sense.
Only through political power and through political parties is there any fighting to be done.
Move out of the muslim areas. The more we're forced to accept them the more you must go against it.
Don't buy their products, don't use their shops, don't eat their kebabs.
Join a party and lend your voice to theirs in elections.
The doubt the Muslims will remain peaceful forever, only until they have a large population and voting power. But this wont happen for at least another 20-50 years.

Have there been any communications disruptions to suggest invasion?