DISCUSSION THREAD FOR GLORIOUS QUEEN OF POL

DISCUSSION THREAD FOR GLORIOUS QUEEN OF POL

NEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw
philly.com/philly/columnists/michael_smerconish/20161211_Smerconish__Firing__Pistachio_Girl__was_right_call.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0
youtube.com/watch?v=dbKTdVpnGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She came from the deep depths of tumblr and furfaggotry and is now Sup Forums in female form.

Fuck this fake ass CIA pozzed control opposition bitch and her shit. She and Milo and Richard Spencer came out of the Agency.

Pol has no queen. Fuck off.

>its a "DUDE CLASSIC SONG BUT WITH EDGY LYRICS!" episode

>Black hair
>Brow eyes
>Potato face

I prefer the animation she made

If she will bear me two kids from her glorious white womb I will manage to shill for her as the queen of Sup Forums. Those are my conditions.

I-its just satire right?

She can't be the queen. The queen is supposed to be innocent and pure.

Emily Pukis embodies all that is vile about this board, the hatred, the mental illness, the edgefaggotry.

She is the spawn of Sup Forums. The daughter of chaos itself.

No. She's full 1488.

Fuck this cringy attention whore and all of you redditor faggots that give her attention

I would cut off one of my legs to impregnate her.

>le our girl?
>le one of us?

so what if its not your cup of tea

stop shitting on someone whos actually furthering the movement

if htis attracts 5 normies then its worth it

Emily Youcis is best girl.

bag due rebdit, ples, nod wilcub hair

That was bretty good.

But she is going to get her channel/patreon taken down if she doesn't start to separate her WN stuff from the rest of it.

>the movement

like when a leafblower starts up?

Emily Youcis is bestgirl

>loses her job
>starts patreon
> makes controversial videos to try and get exposure

mfw this is literally the right wing equivalent of anita sarkeesian and you're all falling for it

that being said shes fucking hot

lmao get fucked commie faggots

Ok first off let me say this

She will be my wife

I called her first. don't even come with your "my waifu xDD" because I called her first

I just came here to tell this. Respect my future wife. Thank you

This

YOU Sup Forums reddit troll faggots BETTER NOT report her links like you assholes did with our dear princess Evalion

Not really.
Anita preaches about hating others, specifically those who are successful.
Youcis preaches about loving your own people because brown/black people only bring hate and strife with them.

If your argument is that she isn't very successful or financially stable then that falls on the fact that she is literally begging to be impregnated.

Women shouldn't be working.

>not a place you get to by a boat or a plane or civic nationalism
I did get a kek out of that

Are you retarded? Lots of youtubers have patreons. If you don't want to donate to her, then don't donate.

Anita only pretended to like videos games so she could shit on them. Emily is just making videos to make people laugh.

seems like an unfunny opportunist to me, desu

>>loses her job
>>starts patreon
She had a patreon long before that.

Even if she is a CIA scum it breaks my heart to see a mexican spitting on her

youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw

Things have gone too far. We should have killed antifa. I told you 3 years ago we should have killed them... you didn't listen to me.

>starts patreon

bruh, she's been making cartoon videos and getting donations for years.

tfw I am your wife's boyfriend

>Labor camps for antifa scum

you'll be there too. But you can be my best man. I'll find one for you that is good as her.

There wouldn't be... Oh, no I'm sure she's too good for that... But just in case! There's no way I could... Well, I don't want her to think I'm treating her like a whore... But is there a way... I mean, it wouldn't be much. Is there someplace I could donate money to her?

you still wont get laid, sweet white knight

I lost it at the wheat fields

She needs to post her tits immediately to win me over

She is 26
2 years older than me

WTF I'm marrying a girl older than me

Digits will confirm she will be my wife. Fuck off and don't touch her. Thanks

>Digits will confirm she will be my wife. Fuck off and don't touch her. Thanks
>888

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

annoying attention whore.

Checked
She's all yours

Congrats, user.. She might marry you, but she prolly won't sleep with you.

Kek approves my wife.

Literally 888 can't disavow.

Emily does some pretty redpilled shit, but doesn't she do it ironically?

k

FUCK
OFF

FUCK
OFF

We'll have 6 children. 6 beautiful children.

what type of web shot is this?

>When I asked what's the most incendiary of her views, she didn't hesitate. "Jews dominate the media. Jews started communism," she said. And she still believes that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are involved in a pedophile ring in Washington.

philly.com/philly/columnists/michael_smerconish/20161211_Smerconish__Firing__Pistachio_Girl__was_right_call.html

Retard.

grats nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0

youtube.com/watch?v=dbKTdVpnGj8

It's usually for the best.

who the fuck is the beaten up used whore? gtfo out here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why do people think she's hot, I don't get it

Shut the fuck up monkey.

YOU BETTER BE FUCKING WHITE

>netherlands
>not understanding why men like women

>but doesn't she do it ironically?
Probably

100%.

but she's not hot

I can't believe the rabbit hole goes this deep. Milo seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth once Hillary got the Dem nom. Maybe he was working for her or CTR.
Sounds like hitler tbqh

>QUEEN OF POL

I will never not be a civic nationalist. It's the only ideology that realistically stands a chance of coming true. Plus I grew up with a black best bud and east asians are nice to look at sometimes.
Just keep your immigration quotas high like Australia and you'll only get high quality immigrants and a few pajeets (who nobody wants to racemix with anyway).

She's better than Evalion at least

Don't you have some more children to go fondle?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw&feature=youtu.be

plz emily Youcis don't be a CIA op
plz emily Youcis don't be a CIA op

plz plz plz plz

I don't want to marry an agent and end up in a hotel room dunked and with amnesia.

Absolutely fake anx you are a retard kill yourself. Youcis addresses the jewish problem which is not what controlled opposition does. Controlled opposition attempts to throw the veil over goys and misdirect our anger.

In short you are a stupid nigger. Probably jewish too.

She's been doing this for years.
Don't bite the bait.

>Milo seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth once Hillary got the Dem nom
He was banned from Twitter. He still tours colleges and posts on Instagram. Milo is entry level shit anyway.

czechked

She always looks like she hasn't bathed in months. Those titties need to be soaped up.

She has a newgrounds that dates back to early 2000s. Seriously there should a confirmation to check if you arent a nigger when you post niggers are so fucking dumb and add nothing to discourse.

Get out blacky

Everyone in philly looks like that, senpai.

Nice Hans-Hermann Hoppe digits

There's only one Queen of Sup Forums

lol
>She didn't just take the red pill, she took the whole bottle

LMAO wth is happening in this gif?

Good job there bud.

that's right goyim. don't show your power level in public, and be sure to shit on anyone who does. the more effort they put into revealing their power level, the more you should shit on them. make sure you also never unite in real life. just hide behind your computer screens until the day you die. even now, post Nov-8th, now that you have direct numerical confirmation that half of the country agrees with everything you believe, just keep hiding, because this user says you are a shill if you don't. also, make sure to never kill anyone you've felt the urge to kill over the past year. because only the FBI would want you to do something like that, right? after all, if you kill your enemies, they win

Her looks are pretty average, from a purely physical POV.

But, a persons attractiveness tends to follow the formula
>physical attractiveness * personality attractiveness.

So yeah, her looks are quite average, but she has a great personality, thus her attractiveness is quite high, thus she is "hot".

I've had a few gf's before though, so I know to value personality. I don't know if virgins value personality at all to begin with. Do they?

Emily Youcis is right when says that redpilled women tend to be crazy

I just came into this thread to see more pictures of her tits GET ON IT!

ahhaha YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! YOU FINALLY DID IT! HHAHAHAHHAA!

Another evalon attention whore faggot? Stop shilling your fucking channel here.

Don't know why she never started working with MDE

>its another DA QUEEN OF POL THREAD

fuck off you idiots have said this about a million fucking girls. they are barley pol related kys

disposing of thread

This is the female mind. It's all emotion. When they take a position they take the WHOLE position, crazy and all.

I wonder which one of you fags dicked the red pill into her.

Boxxy is and always will be the overlord of Sup Forums and the eternal queen of all boards.

Well that's false.

we can not have the these lefty degenerates infiltrate and create content representing us

you fucking newfag, cracky is the eternal queen

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to Sup Forums you faggot.
Boxxy is an SJW

>Queen of Sup Forums
>Brown eyes
We can gas her last, I guess.

Seriously is there any extention to see the ip? my internet is slow and fucked up right now. The comments didn't load. Fuck off if some mod is playing with me

Digits will confirm God is with me. You literally can't hack my modem.