We are witnessing the downfall and eventual demise of the white race. How does that make everybody feel?

We are witnessing the downfall and eventual demise of the white race. How does that make everybody feel?

Me: pretty ok with it

Don't care, if 10 years of migration and trannies was all it took to "destroy the white race" it was destined to die anyway. Maybe y'all can have a breeding program when you're actually an endangered species :^)

it's called supply and demand, white women cut supply, demand from white men fell. Exotic women will increase supply to make up the difference.

We have been witnessing the downfall of every race since the first day there been different races.

Reread what you just said you drunk ass

stop posting this tranny

What we are witnessing is misanthropic insecure kids on the internet projecting their betaness as "victimization of whites" in their ideology

im witnessing a Canadian taskforce of """""conscious"""""" nerds-with-friends, trying to explain the flow of information on the internet in psychological terms taken out of a Evangelion-tier simplistic theory of life

tl;dr: you hate your dad and think being a tranny is brave, if you would open a book instead of banking on your uni teachers to tell you what they are about, you maybe would understand whats the world is like; until then you are trapped in the mind of a 37yo single cat-woman that resents her mother for ever

wew lad you rly got me figured out.

what more can i expect from a non-white

>10 years

Holy fuck, you're dumb.

who is she?

Fuck it.
It will be interesting to see how the world fares without white people.

we will just start living in gated communities and use drones to create some lebensraum when it all goes to hell. start over fresh.

forgot to change id, and yeah, that pic is part of what you are, but add to it pic related

It is what it is unfortunetly, all we can do is ride the tiger.

i'm trans fucking retard hahaha

It would only take a handful of dedicated white people to retake the world... we're just not angry enough, yet

I'm not fully White, so I can't fully sympathize. The Aboriginals/Natives, Mexicans, Filipinos, and Ethiopia got their gene-pool irrevocably diluted by the Chinese/Whites/Arabs, you don't see them mourning their "purity". I mean, humanity is at the stage where gene therapy, cosmetic surgery, IVF selection, and CRISPR exist and controlling humanity at a genetic level is now a realistic possibility that will happen in our life time.

At the end of this century, human couples will be able to screen out certain genetic traits, and even insert news ones for their child. When that time comes, who wouldn't want a light-skinned, high IQ child, with light eyes and light hair with sharp features? The majority of people want to be White Europeans. Technology is heading towards that direction. Hell, the Koreas are doing this right now with cosmetic surgery. They’re the whitest looking Asians after they go under the knife.

that disproves my point?

> tranny

Thats a girl

fuck off jew

rose is pretty :3

who dis andreas?
any nudes?

I'm native american and i feel sorry for all you white people. At least you created the greatest things on earth, but in the end you'r going to end up just like us. I bred with a white woman and have 3 ghost skins, so even i feel your pain every time i look at my children.

We're witnessing Greek shitposter coming up with increasingly lame excuses to post Rose on Sup Forums

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

no longer want nudes
guess I gay nao

don't worry bro, when the westerners get culled we'll erect walls and legislate our existence into eternity

afterwards, we'll just watch the savages die out and claim the rest of the world

Assyrian, i have a slav gf. I dont think the white race is going anywhere.
Im a white middle eastern (my skin is light af), i feel bad when i see white people being told their privileged. I always play the devils advocate when speaking to my friends, especially at parties. I white knight for you guys all the time and when you speak up to normies about being privileged they start taking red pills.

A good example: Went to upper middle class hs, black people from white collar families, literally more wealthy than alot of white kids. Asians are from japan and have massive wealth.

I always bring up this up to my old classmates, I always remind them their life was harder (not by much). They drop the argument cause they know there is nothing to argue.

kalakagathà προφυλαkτιkό
shes graecian like you

You are fucking self-loathing cucks. If you are white you should fucking kill yourself. The eternal kike made a great job tricking you to believe hating your own people, culture, tradition, language is the right thing. You will soon cry out for help when the shit hits the fan. But honestly we will remember. Cucks are easy to spot because they are weak. Thats the fun. You will fucking cry out for help but you only will be able to kill yourself in the upcoming civil war. God bless you, not.

Too hard to get a gf. My family line will end with me.

Its okay.
Sadly, there might be more rioters and looters later on, but its fine.

Real life cucks.

>How does that make everybody feel?

I have a boner.

>tfw you know this is a shillproxy because Greeks are actually based and have finally learned the hard way about the Jew as they watch Shlomo and Chaim by up every empty property and piece of land in Greece for 1/10 of its actual value

Better luck next time.

How fat are you

In 80 years I can proudly say that I saw white people with my own eyes.

Fuck the white race...now all you mongrels are white because you came to america from a european country. But u fags werent even accepted by nor accepted the scandinavians. Historically greeks did not even like white people nor black and everything in between was fair game.

CUTE

>nails
lol you now have a microbial zoo on your dick

5'11", 165.
Manlet.

is this autistic waifu thread? someone pls post the mc donalds one talking to user

>turk is okay with white people dying
you said it not me

turk is no white

That's the joke Sven

We are aware that we are at war with Turks right?

>Me: pretty ok with it
Because you're brown, pay denbts faggot.

You're brown

It's not dying, the culture might indeed die, but not the race Caucasian phenotype. If anything I believe all the races on the planet are going to get lighter/whiter which is good.

White identity is dying
Only racists identify as whites
Most people are internationalists or civic nationalists

It saddens me but 95% of them are not worth saving. Normie white people have become the most narcissistic, greedy, vain, amoral, mindlessly violent, cliquey, pretentious, stupid, proudly ignorant and corrupt people I've ever seen.

Then of course you have the leftist useful idiots.

Sure they were Jewed by the media but that's only an excuse for a little while.

I tell you what my gook neighbours are nice and quiet, keep to themselves, don't give tough guy dirty looks and don't try to get up all in your shit like the white people do.