Why didn't the US side with Germany in WWI / WWII?

why didn't the US side with Germany in WWI / WWII?

in WW2 their ally attacked us because we may or may not have been playing war profiteers

why would we ally with them after that

we we're already supplying munitions to the Axis before that, and postured against Japan with an oil embargo.

Because the US would have lost.

A number of factors, though WW2 is just an extension of WW1.

In WW1 we were mostly neutral and war profiteering until the Lusitania and Zimmerman telegram and such. It was sort of a strange situation, someone was basically goading the Germans into doing something by having civilians on the same ships transporting supplies for the war effort.

It became clear that we would have to help the UK win if they were ever to pay denbts.

my history teacher said the telegram may have been forged by the british to trick us into fighting with them

WWI was because wilson was a internationalIst retard. Wanting to "naked the world safe for democracy"

WWII was because we're were attacked by their ally and they declared war on us.

>strongest economy and production capabilities in the world
>losing

pick one

>Against a roughly 500 million people
>winning
topkek, fatso.

Because your country is controlled by the jews

rhymes with chew

>immense logistical problems of attacking another continent across the ocean

I suppose it depends when you join. If the USSR has started steamrolling Germany then youre not coming to their rescue. D-day was only possible because the english channel isnt very big and that was unprecedented so imagine doing it across the atlantic, yeah, it isnt happening.

also rhymes with bionist

In WW1, germans sent a telegram to mexico, saying that they should invade the USA, Uk intercepted it, sent it to the US, and Us attacked germany.
In WW2, Pearl Harbour drew the USA in the war.

Axis powers wouldnt leave us alone to profit off the war. If yall would just stop bothering us; we wouldnt of intervene.

Then you had to threaten to invade via Mexico for WWI and bomb Pearl Harbor in WWII

Ah yes, "intercepted" it

>implying we needed america in ww1
dont grovel.

I know we didn't. I'm just aknowledging how easy it is to manipulate these yanks.

you are the ones who gave up your empire to the hebrew

That's not the case, it's real. Zimmerman gave a speech confirming it was true, hoping to do god knows what with that confirmation.

Manipulating us would have been forging it, or changing it, not showing it to us with the evidence that confirmed it was real beyond any doubt.

You sure tricked us by giving us totally true information, golly gee we are dumb.

Britain ruled this planet for roughly 3 centuries. Sooner or later it has to come to an end.

The proof could have been false but then again what would a gullible yank poof know.

>TFA memes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT MOVIE WAS GARBAGE. THEY RUINED STAR WARS.

Pearl Harbor was a false flag operation.

Also - it's "wouldn't HAVE", not "wouldn't OF". You're either uneducated or using a proxy.

I guess the attitude is we're going down may as well take the entire west with us?

A bit bad that the you ended it with the destruction of white Europe and an eternal victory for zionism mate

>colonial still doesnt get the joke.

Eh? The only allied "power" left in Europe was the UK and you would have lost aswell if the US didn't supply your asses and wipe out the german fleet across the sea.

That'll be the US. It was a peaceful transition of power but the yanks have an over inflated ego. They're in decline, I think we can all see that. They hit their peak in the 1950s. When the time comes to pass on the torch they won't go out quietly and I think that will be the cause of WW3.
>You ended it
Yeah, we were the monkeys chimping out. If anyone is to blame its the germans.

How could Americans ever turn their back on the UK?

I've got a good read for Sup Forums

Look up how pissed the residents of New Ulm, MN, a very German town (which actually housed Nazi POWs during WWII) were when they found out we were fighting the Germans in WWI. They actually rioted

naive as fuck mate

tea?

The correct question is, why did Anglo(also USA) create WW1 / WW2.

>why didn't the US side with Germany in WWI / WWII?

jews run america

Yeah, "naive". The Krauts were always the good goys and you're either too stupid or gullible to see that.

>my history teacher said the telegram may have been forged by the british to trick us into fighting with them

oh my

You are complete fucking retard. Now try to guess why Japan and Italy sided with Germany.

you have a poor grasp of history, Ahmed

because the germans don't know how to win

>be germany
>send a telegram using totally secure networks asking mexico to invade a neutral america
>piss off america
>lose

>be germany
>declare war on neutral america
>lose

Yeah, it's about a telegram, not about how Germany beaten UK/USA in trade. So what do Japan and Germany have in common?

at the very least it was austro hungary that started ww1 and whatever the real motivations behind that and ferdinands assassination I dont know but it ends with britain allying with zionism or perhaps more accurately subjugating themselves to zionism. Am I wrong?

Because white americans are more stupid than niggers and scared of russians

Why would Americans and British Queen care if some Ferdinand is assassinated?

>If anyone is to blame its the germans
JIDF please leave

Nope, you are correct

Because Hitler had no intention of making us an ally. He was saving us for last. Plans to bomb New York were found in the eagles nest

I can't imagine Hitler being happy with the Nips for drawing another opponent into the war.

A reminder that we got involved in the first war because of a treaty we had signed with your non-nation.

Also, I like how the French apparently have no autonomy when it comes to WWII. Just cause they got knocked out of the war early doesn't mean they didn't have plans for how things were gonna go if they didn't surrender.

Ok Einstein, why did Japanese side with Nazis?

>Dem germans waz goodbois. They dindu nuffin
Then again, you're nearly identical to the germans. It would only make sense you'd defend your nigger brethren. Thats all you germans are, and always will be, Niggers. You think you are white but you aren't. You cannot even compete with britain. That's why you started ww2, out of jealousy and spite. I hope every single one of you gets outbred by the muslim horde.

Get your retarded ass back to history class

(((history class)))

Final scene of the movie after reshoots:

We need to make the empire great again!

Nippon Banzai Pacific Front

Hitler and Tojo were like minded in some aspects

We should've sided with Germany in WW1, the Holocaust would've never happened, WW2 wouldn't have happened, and the German people wouldn't be sniveling cowards today.

Nazis were the good boys JIDF

The UK wanted to get involved in that war, they just needed a reason.
The French didn't make so many deals with the Jews so I go easy on them.

Convenience? Fuck if I know. I would question why the Germans sided with Japan. Unless they were expecting them to cause Russia to fight a two front war. I just can't imagine the Nazis wanting America involved at all.

Because the masses believed the nazi's were actually going to try and conquer the entire world and Hitler dingused later in by going to war with the US and not ensuring greater support in a war against the Soviet Union.

American Jew history: Italy, Germany, Soviet Union and Japanese just sided with each other for no good reason. Such unlikely combination, it just happened. USA did nothing wrong, Anglo did nothing wrong.

>actually thinks Germany asked Mexico to fight the U.S.

Don't forgt the middle east shit would never happened and Africa would probably do better today

Because there was more money to be made plundering the British Empire

Mocking the people who aided you during war? The fucking arrogance displayed here is breath taking.

>JIDF!1!1!!1!!1
Ah yes, kraut "intellect". You're no better than the subhumans that use the word racist to shut people down.

You're below Britain you worthless cunt. All your german brethren is as well. Every invention if note in this world is British. You're scum and you'll always be that.

I dont know that much about the underlying causes of ww1 but germany was overtaking britain as a cultural and economic power -> tension -> war pacts -> black hand assassinates ferdinand and austria goes to war

Jews have been in charge of an aristocratic occultist pedophile cult in politics since Mayer Rothschild took control in the late 1700's.

In short, the USA was already a jewish chess piece by then.

My grandparents on both sides and two great uncles who fought always said they never really viewed the Germans as terrible people. It was the Nips that they hated. They always said we had to fight Germany because Britain insisted on it after we were fully involved. These are the opinions of regular folks from that era so take it for what it's worth.

Imagine how based the world with be if a British Empire/German Empire/USA alliance had been established at the start of the 20th centuty

I know, the great British Empire seems to be incapable of admitting they couldn't do it on their own. Kinda chaps my ass. They act they Murica and Russia did dick fuck all nothing.

How Americans* think WWII was

I love that scene from HBO's Stalin when Stalin orders that anyway caught retreating will be shot.

>Americans
>People
Come on now, bruce

Ever heard of UN and international waters? That's what American president wanted to do with native waters of Japan and Italy. Before WW2 you had no UN and no international waters, so there literally was no possibility of refugees. Now it's international managed and even in Chinese sea USA wants control, which is recent conflict with China.

England the island assholes who cry about why Europe is degenerate but they have fucked over almost every move to preserve European culture and strength. Science and technology would be even farther and the issue of mass immigration with no sort of security wouldn't exist. Offered peace talks over 40 fucking times and they just kept going. Dipshit leader a tally thought after the war the west should fight the soviets. West fucked over the one chance to stop Marxism and the rampant degeneracy and stagnant progress we see today.

America always answers the call of freedom and justice

this, after they won they made their new state, coincidence??

Their ally launched an unprovoked sneak attack on us, causing hundreds of deaths, and then they declared war on us.

America didn't choose a side; the decision was made for us by the Japanese.

>Tell them to leave poland and we won't declare war
>Ignored
>Once they have acquired france and most of europe they want peace
Ah yes, clearly we weren't next.

Shoo now Anglo kike, white people are talking

also
>implying I'm German

>people think there were dinosaurs in ww2
>there really were dinosaurs in ww2

>Anglo kike
We are the only white race on this planet, shitskin.

I don't dispute we have our sins.

>we protect you Poland
>Orland invaded by Germany and Japan
>FUCK YOU GERMANY, reds are cool though.
>hey France we need to go to war
>France gets btfo
We wuz protecting Poland.

Some did. Have you driven a FORD lately?

Don't make me laugh Mahmoud, your inbred island genes can't compete with the white European continental

They had the same ideology?
Look at the similiar thing
>fascist
>wanting to rebuild their lost empire
>revenge for being mistreated(ww1 peace treaty fucked over germany and we didnt get what we wanted,enbargo on Italy after the invasion in Ethiopia)
>hate the corrupt democracy and the communist regime

we used to, now I think we just bend to the merchant's whim

We sacraficed our global hegemony for that. I doubt America would do the same. I can tell you're a filthy kraut cunt. The founding fathers didn't even consider you "people" white.
Yeah, that is why you've always been our bitch. kek, you are to us what euros are to niggers.

If it was in '39 or 40, we would have just sailed in with the Japanese navy by our side, sunk the Royal Navy, landed safely in allied German ports, manned their frontlines, resupplied them with food, and bombarded the British Isles because of easy naval/air superiority.
All for the Canadian lebensraum.

>kraut
Nope no German at all, just happen to know what a dipshit your country was. Nice job totally fucking Europe up. You assholes didn't even protect Poland, you sold it off. If anyone is a cunt it's your country.

wait what? we have land thats worth anything?

>We were the ones that fucked europe up
Lie more, hans. We all know who fucked it up, your pack of nigger brethren the kraut cucks

better question was why the fuck did Hitler decided to go after Russia before finishing the west coast?

You're the bitch here Al-Brittani, the UK government sucked a lot of circumcised Jewish dick during WW1 and 2

because of fundamental differences of ideology