THIS! IS! PIZZAGATE!

James Alefantis was accused of encouraging rape and murder back in 2008:
>archive.is/BL2uM
WaPo reports that sex slavery is a big problem in D.C.
>washingtonpost.com/opinions/sex-slavery-isnt-just-a-problem-overseas/2016/01/15/bc3acb04-badd-11e5-829c-26ffb874a18d_story.html?utm_term=.c80f9d44978a
Podestra email from Tam Luzzatto saying how children of 11, 9, and 7 will be in the pool for further entertainment after the parents Uber away.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
Tam Luzzatto's blog allows people to pay money to watch children on camera.
>archive.is/y4qDA
Andrew Breitbart seemed to think the Podestas were involved in sex trafficking back in 2011 when he tweeted about it before he died. The tweet is most likely in response the the ACORN scandal where Planned parenthood was found to be aiding in underage prostitution as found by an undercover investigator recording. Podesta was conveniently appointed to investigate the scandal.
>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/04/remembering-andrew-breitbart-fck-john-podesta/
David Brock, Alefantis's boyfriend, is founder of CORRECT THE RECORD, an organization known for employing paid shills to spread propaganda.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock#Correct_the_Record
A woman named Laura Silsby was caught trafficking children in Haiti, and Hillary was sent emails regarding her updates.
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
Laura Silsby was let off the hook by a Clinton appointed convicted sex trafficker. She is now an associate to the Amber Alert system involved in finding missing children.
>archive.is/xFplZ

The media is spinning on its heels trying to SHUT THIS DOWN. Are you gonna let them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
i.sli.mg/ETRtRT.png
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57381
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R A R E P I Z Z A I N V E S T I G A T O R

This really feels like the establishment is a wild animal thrashing around, flopping like a fish. People can smell the blood, all the denial and the CIA bullshit is practically formality.

A woman who was investigating these ties to the Clinton Foundation was just found dead recently.
>thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html
John Podesta is good friends with known and admitted pedophiles such as Dennis Hastert, Podesta recieved an email saying it’s time for Hastert to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island after the news broke.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
Another email from the Podesta leaks saying “do not forward” where it had Hillary’s Logo in the attachment with a pizza slice in it with Comet Ping Pong’s name.
>i.sli.mg/ETRtRT.png
A government official, Arun Rao, who "liked" child pictures on the instagram of Comet Pizza, happens to be involved in convicting pedophiles.
>stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57381
That suspicious email regarding $65,000 of tax payers money spent on flying "hot dogs" for a private party to the White House may in fact not be just hot dogs being flown. A retired FBI head saying that children are flown to the White House for secret pedophile sex parties: (time stamp 13:30)
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

RARE

DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK

Yup.

bump

N E W F A G

I could only make it through 20 minutes of that.
Some seriously disturbing shit

Interesting vid. Just called out the Jew (Kostra Nostra) at 33:29.

b-blood libel! It's like anuddah shoah!

Wow I just fact checked the op pic and It's real. That's the biggest red flag Ive bothered to notice since this pizzagate thing started.

You guys have made a lot of progress. God damn army of autists with focus sharper than any blade

was getting caught part of (((their))) plan??

bump

Someone should really make a Comprehensive Guide to Pizzagate google doc or something with all the citations and refutations of the phony 'debunking'

im too lazy

It will be extremely painful

He mentions "Podesto" and the FBI at around the 59:00 mark, claims they set him up on drug deal charges. Is this Podesta I wonder?

Most likely

Bump. Kid you here?

Goddamn I want what you guys are smoking

Why doesn't the building department of D.C. Go check this out, no permit = tare apart and inspect.

Good time to check for bodies and forensically analyze.

Just want to thank op for contributing. Please help as often as you are able, and take breaks when you need. This will be a marathon.

Get out you stupid fucking shill.

Comet Ping Pong, Alefantis, Dr. Pong and Soros open society foundation were in charge of a 2012 Washington D.C. Dupon underground development project

Fucking pizza captchas non stop

That little island seems comfy.

Seeing the MSM calling all this 'fake news' upset and enraged me like nothing had done before.

Ill av ya m8y I swear on me mam

great eval user

People who commit serious crimes tend to post it all over the interwebs

My god you guys really are retarded

Alefantis is deleting his instagram messages

When did firefox completely block wikileaks?

Nobody exposes themselves in public because that would be an illegal thing to do

hubris is the intoxicant of the power crazed

in the dawning of the age of truth, naught is denied the honest seeker