AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't trust Alex with debunking conspiracy theories.

tip top kek

>Alex Jones calls it a conspiracy theory
We're entered an alternate timeline
Soon Alex Jones will be a respectable newsman reading the 7 o'clock news

Where the fuck have you been for the last year?

>Alex Jones is officially more reasonable than the mainstream media
Never thought I would live to see the day

Still taking Alex Jones with a shovefull of salt, because he peddles conspiracy theories

2016, the gift that keeps on giving

We are in the brightest timeline.

wait, the same FBI that manipulated the election?
>ambiguous
lol

>please notice me trump-senpai

>i dont believe conspiracy theories
>but i will totally believe conspiracy theories if the democrats say so

Characterizing inaccuracies and exaggerations as "conspiracy theories" is failed strategy.

>Friendship ended with alt-right, now Fox News is my best friend

Believe it or not Alex actually has good reason when going into this shit. His idea of evidence isn't the same as a courtroom but more like the pizza gate shit.

>Alex Jones & conspiracies

If you want to know about meat & steaks, ask a butcher. Not someone who fucks pizza.

well he is a reporter, not a prosecutor

where have you been for the last 10? you newfaggots are insufferable. Alex Jones is a fucking shill, always has been and always will be.

Fuck off. Jones may be an idiot, but he's OUR idiot.

oh no the tinfoil hat chemtrails guy says the truth is a lie

what a shock

>In other news, CIA concerned at the possibility that a foreign power may be influencing a president election.

he's more dangerous than an idiot, he's a false flagger with links to stratfor who exists purely to make people liek YOU look like idiots

based water filter merchant

jesus christ. TWENTY SIXTEEN IS TOO WEIRD

when alex jones is saying that your jive is just a wild conspiracy theory... i dunno man

Get off our conspiracies you fet fuck

It ain't over yet, bro-ham. Wait until the 19th...fur and feathers will fly.

Jesus if Alex Jones of all people are calling you on making shit up you really need to take a look at yourself.

You will never look good to liberals unless you are one. Your virtue cross-signaling is what lost the republicans the elections in 08 and 12.
That cross-signaling bullshit doesn't work.

Go back to trying to prove how unracist you are to your facebook friends. You know, so you can look good in their eyes.

>not ironically listening to alex jones as a motivation
youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
he's what keeps me alive

I am 100% convinced that AJ will at some point have some sort of official event at the White House during Trump's administration.

Can you just imagine the intergalactic anal implosion at TYT when they have to cover up the "Alex Jones awarded the medal of bravery by Mister President Trump" story?

hmmm

alex jones has never been wrong you libtard shill

m8 I was into alex jones back in 2008, you just have a ways to go. there are far more legit people than him out there who aren't just entertainers

cenk almost cried election day when someone pointed out AJ was probably going to get to interview trump

>I was into alex jones back in 2008
look at this little baby.

Even CNN just had a report saying there is no proof that actually links Russia to hacks of DNC or anything else.

i'd trust this guy on conspiracies. he knows everything about them

But the CIA doesn't believe in chemtrails. That's the big difference.