Antarctica Thread

A lot has been going on their lately and the reasoning is "climate change". Here is a lovely theory.
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky

The parts of which are true is the crane crash in Mecca. [YouTube] 9/11: Lightning Strikes Mecca 2015 (embed)

The Russian orthodox patriarch and the Pope meet for the 1st time in 1000 years.
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years

1 Week after meeting Kirill goes to Antarctica.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?utm_term=.c26ad7e3f3de

Right around the election Kerry goes to Antarctica.
nytimes.com/2016/11/16/science/antarctica-john-kerry-global-warming.html?_r=0

John Kerry then goes to New Zealand. Right after he leaves this happens.
cbsnews.com/news/powerful-magnitude-7-earthquake-christchurch-new-zealand/

Less than a month later New Zealand PM steps down for no apparent reason.
fortune.com/2016/12/04/new-zealand-pm-john-key-resign/

Buzz Aldrin feels sick after going to Antarctica
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/health/buzz-aldrin-hospital-released/

1 december largest all-women expedition heads to Antarctica
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
I think something is up in Antarctica. What it is I have no idea.

>inb4 tinfoil

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/politics/antarctica-becomes-hotspot-for-politicians-2016111406
e-elgar.com/shop/handbook-on-the-politics-of-antarctica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you look at the geology of the sea floor of the former SA/antarctica land bridge, the "scarring" leads directly to arabia.

not sure what you saying, got any pics?

There is a "pushed over land bridge" between SA/Antarctica. Follow the dark disturbed seabed to Arabia

why do Antarctica threads keep getting 404'd?

because they have nothing to do with politics

because they know !

because they have everything to do with politics

aliens are not politics

Shouldn't people be able to talk about what ever they want to talk about? There is Racist bullshit... Trumps "Autistic" Son.. Which race of Woman is Better.. There is more Non-Political Threads than there are political. Seems kind of tedious to delete something because it doesn't fit someones idea of what belongs under what category.

not yet

Almost NONE of the Threads on Pol are Political...

newshub.co.nz/politics/antarctica-becomes-hotspot-for-politicians-2016111406

e-elgar.com/shop/handbook-on-the-politics-of-antarctica

Which means the janitors aren't doing their job, not that pol allows for /x/ or Sup Forums discussion.

Going to antarctica in a year for research

Can you give me a TL;DR on what I should keep an eye out for?

Thats what I mean.. someone is "Deciding" for themselves, which threads are allowed and which aren't. Humanity deserves better. If you want to monitor this, you should be monitoring the Anons. Make Racism something that gets deleted. Ideas and Conspiracies should be discussed... not Hate

They want people divided. They want them talking about racism because it keeps the idiots busy. They don't want people discussing the truth

Thank you based penguins

Anyone else waiting for proxyfags to show up and trick newfags?

Just recieved a phonecall from a friend whose going to antarctica.

wants me to go with him.

Im scarred this may be a setup

what should I do, friends?

Reminder: These threads are designed to paint Sup Forums in a negative light.

yeah i wish they paid me too to do it, but honestly its just curiosity, i mean how doesn't it all sound suspicious?

Just keep playing (((their))) game. While you fight over which race is superior they have evacuated to their private island

Those are "Politically Incorrect" discussions. This board is named "Politically Incorrect".