Black Brunch Protests!!! What does Sup Forums think?

To all the whiteys trying to have a nice brunch....here comes BLACK LIVES MATTER!!! Ready to disrupt the whiteness!!!!!!!

Video shows how it goes down. White Crackers having their white spaces invaded!

youtube.com/watch?v=YKLnEK6m0mE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/erL2czOyNoc?t=2m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just can't seem to let white people live in peace
>white people start getting mad
>mfw this is what makes white people start genociding niggers

Kek

Seems to be a hell a lot of (((white))) protesters there

Oh look, more people to start hating niggers.

I wonder why the democrats lost the election?

White people participating in these should be physically removed. Black people participating in these should be thoroughly encouraged.

>bottom right corner
Man gives no fucks.

Lol made it 5 sec

They are screaming and being annoying as fuck while these people are doing nothing bht enjoying a meal. Great plan you fucking monkeys.

I just want this to happen to me. I 'll start going off on them and waiting for an assault. Soon as that happens I am going to kill one of these fucks.

>Someone calls the cops

youtu.be/erL2czOyNoc?t=2m38s

Don't you wish you can do this to them?

Man likes some white privilege with his wine.

it seems like whenever a black person is killed by police, they were committing a crime. Why are black people so obsessed with crime

What a brilliant idea! I hope these Proud African Gentlemen and Ladies carry on with their noble quest, to enlighten the debased and savage white devil, which will definitely not have any negative backlash at all!

whats wrong Paul? did Jerome steal your gf?

They did this shit for like 3 mins and left kek.

I'm a white guy named Jamal. Not even kidding. Makes finding a job fucking impossible kek.

Oh god I would have loved to be waiting tables there, I would have spilled a tray of drinks on those two niggers

>invade brunch, harass white suburban families who don't hate blacks
>suddenly they're sick of your shit too
>now the only whites on your side are inbred wiggers and smelly hippies
I don't see the problem here DESU

>comments disabled
Lol fucking nigs

Cool scene dude, will deffo watch this movie later

and Yes.

>hold protest to break white people's negative prejudices about black people.
>confirm every single one.

Try being white guy named BixNood it's horrible

On behalf of all white people, messing with the sacred institution of brunch is a terrible idea.

They just created enemies

This is why every restaurant should have cyanide poisoned chidlins ready to be served

on the house.

Kill enough that there are none left/willing to protest. Anything less is a half-measure.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0

R E M I N D E R

that you whities (who are peacefully working hard studying in this library, to get a job in the future) are PRIVILEGED WHITIES

pls gahd.

This just makes normies hate them

why didn't management step in and kick them out?

Is it me or am I hearing the exact same chants I hear from every other BLM protest? It's like there's a manuscript for this shit. Protests were supposed to be spontaneous things in public places to fight against some perceived injustice, like the Hollywood curfew riots of the 60s. This shit seems cookie cutter as fuck, no organic quality behind it, they're just screaming things at random bystanders.

It's amusing how they obviously view 'brunch' as some concept of White American high culture, where the sheltered and terribly proper cumskins will simply faint at the sight of their 'revolution'.