First result on for "germans" on google images is this

>first result on for "germans" on google images is this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking hell what happened to my grammar

I didn't want to believe it. How can we fight back lads?

Based google.

Fuck Germany hahaha

this.

Cucks.

>Mfw it's true

Fuck, its true.

hahaha Who did this? Was this the result of a Google bomb?

Quintessentially German.

Hmm................

You know what really annoys me? These are 3 guys who fucked up whatever country they were from. They get accepted into Germany without any complications and will continue doing the same shit to fuck Germany up. My cousin has been trying for 9 years to get citizenship legally (he's Croatian) and he already has adopted American culture and history as well as respects it. Nigga isn't even American and he hosted he last Thanksgiving dinner. You need hardships to appreciate your new host country its why we have this system to weed out the problems.

>MFW its actually true

I'm sorry Germany

>the Türks will breed the germans out of existence in your lifetime
fühlt gut

>new Germans
>the world in 2016
IT'S LITERALLY CURRENT YEAR

as soon as people start thinking this is what germany is like, a bunch of turbanheads, say goodbye to your brand prestige. nobody is going to want dindu adidas or bmw or leica.

>germans
It's fucking true.
top kek.

Very good. The Germans gave up their right to a homeland after what they did to 6 million jews. Very, very good.

I got a butane lighter from Germany and the piece of shit broke within minutes. Were these the "Germans" who made it?

You stole my thread, faggot.

AHHAAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

The guy on the right is relatively handsome. It's the neandrathal in the middle that annoys me every time I see this image.

we should be letting croatians in no problem. we should be scrutinizing the ones from durka durka land.

Top b8

Well put.

>Who did this?
Merkel and Company.

Pol is probably responsible for this

Kek, and right below it

notice the lack of germans explaining themself in here.

Muslims don't mix with non muslims you stupid nigger

i thought youre kidding

what the fuck

Thats not a Neanderthal. Neanderthal is a good thing

>"german"
EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Let he without sin cast the first stone, user.

KEKKKK

How does it feel to be jew'd out of existence?

>its true
That's hilarious

you tell me

damn..

30 years and will be no Germans anymore, fucking multiculti pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

At least we're in this together :^)

What's even worse, google: White Women with Children.
pic related is the first results

>if you are born in germany you are german
>if you come to germany and integrate well / learn the language etc. you are german as well

What's so hard to understand? Trust me guys, there wouldn't be so many problems if those right wingers would be more accepting towards immigrants.
The vast majority of germans think the way I wrote it down in the green text.

Google "Burglar". Or "Criminal". Guess what DOESN'T come up.

you need to go back, roach.

Niggers

die Deutschen haben Kinder nicht. deine Geburtenrate ist nur 1.4. jedoch wünsche ich dir viel Glück, Hans :)

top kek
those white hamburglars

You're not German sand nigger

> tfw Three Black Teenagers is a more honest assessment of racial crime than burglars

Huh. I guess only white people use drugs. What degenerates. We should castrate all white boys at birth so we can have a black only world.

American creativity buttfucks the robotic Germanic yet again

anything "American" is going to pull up hits from African American

We are gonna need some more cultural-enriching over here

> Fourth result is literally a turnip
Aren't you from the literal drug capital though weedman?

I only smoke weed like 5-6 times a month. The ones who abuse it are always Moroccans.

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“Africa will be our problem, and we have to face this challenge,” he said, adding that Europe should pour more money into those regions if it wants to halt the influx of refugees. “One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/