This an actual leadership school in America

>this an actual leadership school in America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahah

That's where they train McDonalds employees dumbass.

Whats wrong with that?

It's where they train franchise owners iirc.

McDonald's takes quality control very seriously.

They train the managers there, it's not like a school for anyone

>McDonalds
>Quality

This is what murricans belive.

>dog bless

Fun Fact: My brother works in a franchise office and was taught and Hamburger U.

It's basically a school where they teach upper management and tech people all the stuff they need to know to properly run a successful franchise and other things that go along with the job.

It's actually pretty intensive. A certificate from them means you can basically get any high job in the industry.

>Training employees is bad
What did he mean by this?

>implying there is anything wrong with studying burgeromics

>not knowing what quality control means

Learn english you stupid snow nigger.

>quality control
>anything to do with the quality of food

it's to ensure that wherever you go in our great country, you can receive the same shitty fast food meal

How else could America be number 1 at hamburgers if not for hamburger schools?
Its a testament to our greatness.

Guaranteed job when you graduate.

As a franchise owner they need to train you how to run your business. Hence the college. The MINIMUM investment into a franchise is $1,000,000USD+. IF you've made it to Hamburger University, you're already successful.

Oak Brook, IL! But really it's just McDonald's Corporate training facility.

>This corporate university was designed to instruct personnel employed by McDonald's in the various aspects of restaurant management.

Replying to bait.

>The MINIMUM investment into a franchise is $1,000,000USD+.

for mcdonalds
chick fil a offers their employees a 10,000$ franchise but its a lottery

>tfw 5 miles away from Hamburger University
It's got a really nice olympic swimming pool, I think they train McDonald's managers over there (it's right in the hometown of the company).

You should try their new chicken nuggets you arrogant prick.

That's because Chick fil a is based and not kikes.

...please check.

>mfw burgers get triggered over people trashtalking their burgers

I must say their french fries and mcnuggets are quite good desu

>He eats burgers made by people who only went to Hamburger Highschool

Check'd and kek'd.

>Largest and most successful fast food corporation in the world
>"it shouldn't care about quality cuz it's American and Americans r fat n dumb even tho many people around the world eat it too lol I'm so smert for regurgitating anti-American/anti-capitalist memes from Reddit"

Are hamburgers from Hamburg?

>dropped out of hamburger highschool and have to make hamburgers on a NYC street from a cart

Hamburger U is the best U, didn't you know??

HU is an Ivy League school you faggot Nord

I want to do this.

>you will never eat burgers and play Runescape at the same time in your office while you order one of your nigger servants to make you the best cheeseburger in the world

>laughing about the existence of a school entirely created by and for the most successful restaurant chain in the history of the world.
Do nords even have original cuisine other than fermented fish heads?

My uncle was a fuck up when he was younger and stole a car from a car dealership and got caught. He was in jail for over 2 years, got out with no education and got a job at McDonalds. He has worked there for 27 years, they paid for his 4 year degree at a local college, gave him a 401k and is bringing in $135,000 a year working for corporate, has a 4000 sq ft house on a lake, and is going to retire at 53 pretty well off. He could have done a lot worse

checked and keked

Chick fil a

Also very Christian

>amerifats would sell out the white race for this

First nation to squander world power status by obesity

>Quantity = quality

>Norweenies call this a burger

quads confirm burgeromics for legit