Poltical Ideology Memes

ITT: Post your best political ideology memes.

Libertarian left is not possible and you will never be able to meme this into reality

Left wing economics is inherently authoritarian.

every time

personal favourite

This.

What the fuck is libertarian left, OP?

10/10

I like this,.

What women claim to be when trying to impress guys. They don't actually know what libertarianism is though

>Mfw my ex gf claimed to be libertarian and supported Bernie

Is old Spongebob more redpilled than we thought?

Nobody can own natural resources such as water, land, air, etc.

And who enforces that? Who says I'm not simply making a contract with people in my village that states that I'm the owner of something?

I just noticed that, guy who took screenshots for each picture, liked red and purple quadrants

Interesting, no wonder I hate bees

Quick pol, give me stats that proof refugees are rapists and murderers or I'm voting for Merkel!

>And who enforces that?

>libertarian
>enforcing anything
Nobody...
Everyone owns everything and you use what you need. Libertarian left is no private ownership.

Keep in mind the final stage of communism is a stateless society. It's never been achieved and it never will be because it's against human nature to be so collectivist but it's technically libertarian left.

>captcha: r kelly
lol

hey... yeah...this is good.

To me "nobody owns anything" is the same as: "everyone defends what he claims to be his". Unless people hate each other and don't want to share shit. Libertarianism will only prove that. Left libertarianism/communism is therefore a bad meme becaue it naively expect people to share everything.

>can you smoke weed in this game

Fuck my English.

>sweet child o' mine, sweet love of mine
>bottom right

what did he mean by this.

do your own research. then kys faggot

illiterate country bumpkin with southern values

This

Underrated

Anarcho sindicalism is liberal left
Don't know why OP's image has it as libertarian, must have been made by an american with their weird definition for liberal

you can still have personal freedom with economic marxism in theory but usually political dissidents get wiped out after they gain control. These kinds of politics generally fail because people stop working and start abusing their freedoms, making them desire an authoritarian leader.

It's a fairytale of jewish lies, when the lies break down everything is fucked.

/sci/ reporting in

>my liberal arts degree didnt prepare me for this level of meming

hehheeh...ha yah (sweating) that funny i get it....(wipes brow)...(cough)

There's plenty of memes to go around my friend

fucking minmatar plebs

Explain or go back

Leibniz notation should be switched with prime desu

>for all epsilon greater than zero, there exists a natural number in the set of all real numbers, such that for all n greater than N, the distance from a given number to a is less than epsilon
Pay me

10/10

please have mercy on me meme man

caldari master race

It's all the same, just a matter of notation or, in the case of authoritarian right, definition. Authoritarian left is pretty much shorthand notation, libertarian left is a notation more common in physics, libertarian right is a more practical notation, more useful for rewriting equations.

explain for normal human beans

thank you and bless your brain and your arteries

they are all the same, a derivative of a function.

pls explain

>first semester college math in burgerstan
>the most basic high school calc even covers it
Jesus Christ, this is an 18+ board

Literally real analysis 101

>what is calculus

different notation for derivatives

frankly I don't see how any of them fit there, but I think limit definition should be lib-right, and fractional notation should be authoritarian right

>meanwhile, in North Korea / Cuba / Venezuela etc....

godlike

can someone make one of these with anime or something?

kek

Mmmmmm

classic An-cap child sex slaves

>oh wow it's the definition of a limes
the funny thing about these "smart" ones is that it's always some 2nd week first semester or even high school shit

>there exists a natural number in the set of all real numbers

"wroooong!".

>no starwolf

Sweden Version:
Authoritarian Left: Suck Jamal's cock
Authoritarian Right: Suck Odin's cock
Libertarian Left: My country has fallen into anarchy and the only way I can survive is by sucking Jamal cock
Libertarian Right: My country has fallen into anarchy and it's all Christianity's fault!

Under fucking rated.

That about summarizes it.

Degeneracy and desolation from the left force the libertatians to accept the redpill that is the blue square. Hoppe was right

So accurate it hurts.

Libertarian Right is much more Christian than the libertarian left

its called a civil libertarian

as opposed to an Ayn Rand masturbating RUSH air-drumming lolbertarian

Laura Southern has great taste in memes. She's really fond of the ancap balls.

And the libertarian left is most effective

>you can spend 90% of my income if you want but don't dare stop me smoking my beloved dude weed lmao hehe

See that second box?

That is what libertarian leftists believe in.

This is the greatest one

my OC

>libertarians
>robust national defense

>dude just defund the military and build a weed farm lmao

This chart doesn't take into account all the other crazy things libertarians believe.

Isn't anarcho feminism, i dont know, anarchic, it should be libertarian, i guess they probably don't know the difference anyways

Wtf chili