Claims to be a redpilled anti-marxist

>claims to be a redpilled anti-marxist
>fetishizes a Soviet KGB officer who worships Andropov and describes himself as a Chekist

explain yourselves, you useful idiots

They can't

Most people on this board don't know about or care about who Putin really is.

They just circlejerk about the perception of him that they have created.

>Don't want to start WWIII with Russia
>"lol ur a pootin lover!"

What timeline are we in that Liberals are now the warmongers?

Best one liberals are neo-con anti free speech, pro drone, pro war, pro surveillance, anti-privacy, and violent

You thought we only shifted into one timeline, we're in between two now

Who is he? Why don't he help his people?

These guys get it.

Libruls can't into irony anymore. I don't worship Putin, nor am I a yuge fan, but he's a successful leader that is the antithesis of (((contemporary western values))) and doesn't want proxy wars or actual war with the US. Just because you don't get that OP (OP is a faggot btw) doesn't mean you actually know what's going on irl. You just sound like a bigger tool for it.

I had a dream last night that I was walking around with Putin holding hands like Bush was with the Saudis, weird...

It's not that liberals are the warmongers or that conservatives used to be warmongers, it's that the establishment are always warmongers. The libs are the establishment right now, the neo conservatives used to be.

Jews fear KGB.

Came here to say this

I always knew that liberals were retarded but I never imagined they'd stoop this low to suggest anyone who doesn't want to antagonize Russia and would instead prefer to get along is somehow in bed with Putin. They ran the last half of last decade on peace, now they turned 180 and are the ones banging war drums.

Let's not forget that Hillary sold a fuckload of Uranium to Russia. But the liberals are silent as a rat pissing on cotton about that one. Remember folks, the left always accuses the right about the things they themselves are guilty of.

Putin is a piece of shit and will be removed sooner or later (I hope sooner), don't you worry. Trump's victory has brought his day of the rope closer, btw.
The only thing that's required of you westerners is not being autistic shills and not buying into the manlet's artificial media-created "charisma".
This.

You might not agree with Stalin's values, but pretty much everyone agrees he was a powerful leader. Same here.

> Trump's victory has brought his day of the rope closer, btw.

How?

Kike Agency
s'dat (((you)))

>Trump's victory has brought his day of the rope closer, btw.
What dank vodka are you drinking bolshevik, and can I have some?

Russia under Bad Vlad is smart in foreign policy

robust against domestic threats

come up smelling of wild roses on the steppes

(((YOU))) have had a louche rapist

a retard monkey man

and a nigger

we all feel for U sa

Putin and his clique were absolutely sure Hillary would win, that's why they shilled for Trump and were going to pronounce US elections rigged after his loss.
But he won, and now they have to somehow reconsider and reassemble the whole agenda of their propaganda machine. It's actually quite an intrigue, what they'll come up with.

As for Trump, he's expectedly surrounding himself mostly with hardcore neo-cons, forming a aggressive Reagan-tier cabinet. If honestly you think those guys will be friends with a crypto-sovietist regime, you must indeed be on some drugs.

>russian f(l)ag not being retarded putinbot

h-how?

You must be new here.

these fucking clowns on pol.. are putinshill or straight up clowns. they are the definition of retarded. dont pay them any mind

get back into your cage monkey

Definitely not.
Russian posts are probably 90% muh soviet christian empire. Not counting the edgy turbo autists from the west who jack of to RT of course.

it's a CIA proxy

Russians who know English on an a level appropriate enough to hold meaningful conversions are usually well educated or at least not complete retards to unironically shill for Putin.
Those you see are in most cases simply roleplayers having fun exploiting memes and stereotypes.
B aнyce y ceбя цpy пoищи.

Like starting WWIII with China is any better than starting it with Russia.

>conversations*

>this is what retarded liberashkas actually believe

You should keep Putin until you can properly transition to a more democratic government. Putin although is not a good option he at least keeps Russia united for now and doesn't let oligarch's to go out of their way. If not you will have maidan scale revolutions and dissolution shit.

Not an argument, Vatya.
Nobody predicted Trump's victory here except a percentage of nationalist opposition. Bolotnaya-tier liberashkas shilled for Hillary because of the cooperation bridges they've built with her administration over the years. The Kremlin shilled for Trump because they needed to stigmatize US elections as rigged after his loss, and hold the rethorics like "look, we're not the only ones with (((not entirely fair elections))), everyone does it, true democracy does not exist". But America suddenly showed everyone that true democracy does indeed exist. And now there's a problem with people asking questions "if they can do it? why can't we?" Watch how Putin's atings have been dropping recently - that's for the most part due to Trump's victory.

>i'll take false dichotomy for $1000, Alex

>doesn't let oligarch's to go out of their way
Oligarchs are his friends and buddies, he's not "keeping them at bay", he simply put corruption on centralized rails (instead of chaotic ones like it was in the 90s).

Who said I personally liked Putin? He just so happens to be the president of Russia at the moment who also wants friendly relations with the US.

I don't worship Putin. Complaining about the chair of Russia is like complaining about the weather. You can either cause massive and stupid loses of human life by going on an ideological crusade against them, or you can learn to get along.

I understand that fully I didn't phrase it well. I know about the large scale corruption and theft but it is at least 'contained' in some aspects so some work is done without it being canceled and marauded.

Friendly relations require a price to be paid. Gorby was on right path but it cost him the Union.

Honestly, I don't see how those people will let a democratic transition happen. You're overestimating them, their sanity and their moral waypoints. They're basically compradors masquerading as "patriots".