Hmm, he makes an interesting point here

Hmm, he makes an interesting point here.

Care to refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6zSmtxzwjM
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

borders keep drugs and crime out

rapes in sweden and other cuck countries have sky rocketed

I really, really hope he was drunk again when he said this.

Why don't these fuckers understand the benefits of compartmentalization and how is this shit even supposed to work?
Have one gian country where everyone has the same values?

>invented by politicians

what a dumbass. borders were invented by tribes

Bodily borders are the worst inventions ever, they discriminate against peaceful migrants, who simply want to share and enrich our women and children with their culture.

Why would he be drunk? Elimination of our races was the ((EUs)) goal from the start.

>the only thing that creates peace in the world is the worst invention ever
he might as well be saying
>Why cant i control everyone, stop having independet politics, i need more power

The definition of a nation / state / city includes "a physical, geographical area"

A government can not exist without any nations, states and cities.

No government means almost no authority.

Even a child can understand why borders , both physical and geopolitical are necessary, is it that hard to understand?

>by politicians
Territories are instinctive and universal regardless of the species and race.

Juncker needs a good curb-stomping.

>Politicians invented borders

So when an animal wants to defend its territory, it writes to its MP?
This can't be a real quote.

If I had no borders i'd shoot any non aryan on sight. That is a perfect world to me.

He won't share the burdens of racial integration in any meaningful way. Therefore, he is no champion of interracial virtue. He is a slave master.

then why don't they tell Israel to tear down their border wall?

Oh wait this is only for the goyim isn't it?

they dont mind the borders they put between them and the working class though

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6zSmtxzwjM

fuck you you worthless faggot EU. Kill your selves. murder your children. fuck you EU. fuck you to hell you faggot EU.

FUcking JEWS get gassed and DIE

How can you have a government if you have no borders? You make a law, who follows those laws?

>read up on this guy
>all the slimy Jews surrounding him, particularly Rothschild who gives him a loan for his Europe project
The injustice that scum like this got away scot free

This -- I'd argue that borders created politicians to a larger extent than politicians creating borders.

How long is Juncker's term?

Open borders for Israel

He would say that in his guarded mansion and expensive security protection.

Borders are a very bad hate crime goy just inject rattlesnake venom then your organs won't have anymore borders that will be beautiful and diverse.

>try to enter regular neighborhood because sad and poor shit immigrant from the 1300's
>welcome oh god take our money and my wife so sorry

>try to enter Juncker's house because property lines are just borders enforced by governments
>get shot

Interesting paradigm you've got there, EU.

borders protect the common wealth. without borders the government has no right to levy taxes that are supposed to go to build the common wealth and the people should be liberated from paying taxes and instead use the money to secure their own future rather then the future of brown people

>We need tp brace ourself against bad Eurasian Union
>Abolish all borders
This man is clearly and alcoholic

Emperor for life
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

Juncker is one of the globalist elite who creates wars to send low IQ people to Europe to mix away the European blood.
Of course he wishes to make this possible without wars.
EU is the biggest threat in history.

*racism*

>gun
In the netherlands lol

>we should let hordes of niggers and sandmonkeys into white countries
>this would be a good idea

My fucking god I'm bleeding inside with all this cringy shit. How can someone unironically believe in this. He must die.