What did Sweden mean by this?

What did Sweden mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dunno but its probably something liberal and stupid

Something about 20 year old guys fucking 14 year olds?

It's teaching migrants not to rape.
It's something I guess.

Eurabian caliphate 101. Nothing to see here.

do you think i read rune-runes?

"Martin is 20 years old. He knows a 14 year old girl which he want to fuck. Can Martin fuck with someone who is 14 years old?"

And btw, no he can't. Not until she's 15.

Yes he can you fucking islamophobe.

> Can Martin fuck with someone who is 14 years old?
No, because he's white.
Don't be racyst. Mohammad fucked girls way younger.

20 year old Martin knows a 14 year old he would like to have sex with. Is Martin allowed to have sex with 14 year olds?

He isn't, naturally. However if Martin was a refugee, there's a special clause in Swedish legislation allowing refugees to have sex with a woman of any age if he's in a state of sexual emergency. The woman also has to comply with this.

Kek

Reported you to the IDF, pepper that angus Sven, blaspheme against the prophet (peace be upon him) is at least 10 years.

>in a state of sexual emergency

The answer is:
Yes, Achmed can have sexual intercourse with white women of all ages, at any time he chooses.
Also, should the parents of the girl unjustly decide to report him, they'll be hounded by his cousins until they're forced to leave the city, as the police and government are firm believers of multiculturalism, and therefore need to learn to accept different cultures and ideas.

Lol no, what a stupid question. He is clearly white.

Bleh. Spurdo kicks the crap out of this meme.

He could.
At least over here.

Dunno. I can't speak Arabic.

>14

They... they are talking about his penis and not about her age, aren't they?

>No, because he's white
Kek is funny cause is true

Yeah Martin fucks everyone. But Martin can wait one year and then fuck that little biatch!

Yeah I got that part too. Is it legal over there??

>15 year old Swedish teens are open game
How easy is it to visit Sweden on vacation? Asking for a friend.

Wtf I love Sweden now.

You should just nuke yourselves and be done with it.

Yes because his skin is darker than hers

Why didn't you post the original?

> The image is not depicting an immigrant. If it was, the man would at least have black hair and wouldn't be named Martin.

> No, he can't sleep with a 14-years old. He has to wait until she's 15, because that's the legal age of consent. Exceptions are made for couples where both parties are underage. Kids can screw each other as much as they like.

> The sexual emergency case was german, and here we actually tend to prosecute rapists (in b4 this or that specific case where some dude got away). We just give them pathetically short sentences instead, which is almost equally bad.

Sorry, turns out that was actually also edited.

seems pretty self explanatory

14 is hebe territory though so it's fine

Yes, if Martin is a 27 year old afghan male named Mohamed that lies about his age and says his 17.

jag inte svenska

>he sexual emergency case was german
sauce and story

Delivered.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

Okay, it was Austria, and not Germany

(Damn, it hurts to write that, they should have remained united...)

Te suomalainen paska.

It makes it sound like the guy is getting off with a slap on the wrist.

As much as it's bullshit that he didn't rape a person who needed to be treated for wounds afterwards, he is at least still being slapped with the conviction for the Austrian equivalent of statutory rape.

>Austria
so sad to see beutiful coumtry of shy and modest blonde girls with blonde eyebrows being overrun by nigs and albanians :((

and their elections are won by the unmarried liberals from big cities and settled refugees with no education, as i know

>Ja, han är inte svensk. Därför kan han ha sex med hon. Eftersom han har penisen.

That was embarrassing.

Leave it to burgers to try to rationalize this kind of shit. This fucking dog is going to be the same in the eyes of the law as a 19 year old kissing a 17 year old in your country.

Your entire country is embarrassing. Remove yourself.

At least I went to the trouble of attempting to learn your language, you fucking piece of shit.

Don't quit your day job.

>Flag says belgium
>Act like swede

You are immigrant, arent you?

I'm still in the process of learning it, I've got like an A2 B1 in Swedish. I'm planning on using it for work.

Not yet. I'll be moving out of here soon, though.

Okay, hope you enjoy your time in sweden. You adjust in there very well.

>Ja, han är inte svensk. Därför kan han ha sex med hon. Eftersom han har penisen.

>>Ja, han är inte svensk. Därför kan han ha sex med . Eftersom han har .

Fixed and correct, but looks like a non-swede would write it.

>>Han är inte svensk och kan ha sex med eftersom han har .

Better.

I'm not going to live in Sweden.

Thanks. I realised the "en penis" later on, but I wasn't sure. Also, I should've used "få" instead of "ha".

It is not restricted by physics. "Yes"

It should actually be "få ha", as in:
> Därför kan han få ha sex med henne

Direct translation (except word order):

> Therefore he can be allowed to have sex with her

Ah, yes, of course. I was only talking about the modal verb, not the rest.

>digits