WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

MY FRIENDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder we won, literally everyone else BTFO. Fuck the media. Fuck CTR. Fuck concern trolls. Fuck SJWs. Fuck everybody. MAGA.

Will there ever be a day as epically triumphant and incredibly satisfying as that day? A day where even a month later we're still mining its salt?

Haha yeah we're finally cool now. What's up, my free and patriotic brothers in arms? Canada, America, and England--the only uncucked countries in the world.

U LOST KID?

AND WEEEEEEEEEEEEE'LL KEEP ON FIIIIGHTING TILL THE EEEEEEEEEEEND

A

FUCKING

DRUMPF

>Daily reminder we won
>we won
>we

Why aren't I ahead by fifty point you may ask.

JEWS BTFO FOREVER
LIBERALS BTFO FOREVER
SJW'S PERMANENTLY BTFO
CLINTONS PERMANENTLY BTFO
MARXISM BTFO

No... There won't be another one for at least 8 years. It was glorious. I relive that day in my dreams once in a while

U mad?

No time for losers

Yes, Donald, please embrace your German heritage.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS LOSERS.

I AM ACTUALLY LMAOING AT YOUR LIVES

>YFW we win again in 7 days

Democrats are throwing everything they have into these attempts to discredit and change the results. Because they know they will never win another election and the corruption the Trump exposes will mean hangings for many Democrats including podesta and hillary

Electoral Champions*

I will never get tired of watching this

Exactly. The victory is still sweet. Even if Trump turns out to not be that great of a President, at least we proved we're still in charge of our democratic process and the media and the powers already elected really can't change that.

If they don't respect us, they get voted the fuck out.

WE DID IT REDDIT

>Trump person of the year
>Pepe fictional person of the year
>Trump winning

I'd never log onto the internet again if I were with the MSM and Hillary; the ass rape they experienced is something that has never been seen before

All while these same exact people shit all over Sup Forums and have no idea about what it is and who actually posts here. It's pretty ironic. They irrationally hate us and we play them like a damn fiddle still.

Niggers, kikes, queers, women and autists - make no mistake we did this for the world, not just America.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

If you've agreed to a chess match, you can't show up when losing saying that you prepared for football and that's why you should have won.

Better luck in 2020, butthurt faggots.

I still remember the night on Sup Forums. Euphoric (didn't sleep the next day) and I'm not even a burger

I like to believe that Trump really did have only a 1% chance of winning and he won it. That feels soooo good.

bb bb b b b b but popular vote....

Still gives me goosebumps

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

One of my proudest faps

Indeed. Must have heard it dozens of times before access was restricted

This is the funniest considering is hillary who shits herself

I wanna fuck that frog

>More accurate version

>Surging once again

Uhhh didn't your PM just get done saying how great castro was?

Lost? No, we won. It's you who lost.

It's funny, all they had to do was leave us alone all those years ago and leave our video games alone.