TUVALU HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itrN11AwNMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nation of 100% immigrants.
Discuss ting.

Fucking Palmniggers
where do they get off living in those inferior atolls
They don't even know their ancestry...is it somoan? Tongan?
who the hell knows with these degenerate mudbloods

wait. half of those stars are upside down. ???????

pagans confirmed
Absolutely disgusting.

whatever it is they should have invested in some land above 1 metre in altitude.

>Tuvalu technology

In my dreams, the US military confused bikini atoll with Tuvalu, and wiped out every one of these monarchist scum
"A major international priority for Tuvalu in the UN, at the 2002 Earth Summit in Johannesburg, South Africa and in other international fora, is promoting concern about global warming and the possible sea level rising."
hopefully they will sink into the ocean soon

>Tuvalu navy

that was almost 15 years ago. since then, they have experienced a droughtflood. it doesnt rain anymore but the ocean seeps up and salts the crops.

wont cutting the fish like that expose them to all the bacteria and viruses of the seawater?

is it a shark bait? coconut husker sashimi? a magical ethnic diversity helmet? I have no idea.

>droughtflood
Jesus Christ, Tuvalu...could your country possible suck more dicks?
They are known to be degenerate cowards, and probably won't even get in here to defend themselves.

>magical ethnic diversity helmet

Thread theme!

youtu.be/itrN11AwNMo

Tuvie immigrants incoming to your country soon
Petition the God Emperor to ban them today!

This is a Tuvan. Tuvans are bro-tier.
We hate Tuvalu.
Crunchy groove, tho.

>fish-on-head crazy
it's possible.

Sure, why not?

>trees falling over
>floating furniture
>no land for miles
>somehow they find a pig in the ocean

is this minecraft?

>Tuvalu literature

>it wants to turn the inkblots into human empathy

>12/12/2016
>The day Sup Forums formally declared war on Island Nation of Tuvalu.

Time to meme this pathetic little shit island sorry-excuse-for-a-country out of existence. I will be calling Ben Garrison up shortly.

Say it with me: Toodle-oo, Tuvalu.

more like
>we are down
amirite

Why can't they relocate to Fiji?
Oh that's right it's full of pooloos

What is Tuvalu?

that pizza is always fucking gross, no matter how many times i see it

Fucking palm niggers, keep them out! Toodle-oo, Tuvalu.

Tuvalu BTFO
how will they ever recover?

If that's their flag, odds are they'll all be coming here

Who cares. I got the rarest flag in my collection already.

a tiny rock filled with soon-to-be mermen and mermaids, and we say good riddance

Tuvalu Toodle-oo

>Sounds out Tuvalu
>You're Kidding
>Tuvalu is an island in the Pacific Ocean.
>Tuvalu is the epicenter of the Sup Forums---Tolavuan war. People are being meme'd to death. Concentration camps are being set up there as we speak.

>Tuvalu "philosophy"

Пoдвoднaя гopa.

AS soon as the Puget Sound unfreezes this spring we're launching the Sup Forums Navy to colonize Tuvalu.

True ancap paradise
>no roads
>gather pigs from ocean
>no govt, because no land

nah m8 probably here

HOW DOES THIS WORK

PIGS DO NOT OCEAN

The memetic warfare division has already been scrambled. Soon, the politically incorrect Swastika flag will be flown high and proud and the Tuvaluan flag will be purged from existence.

Sup Forums will have the island come the end of this year. Mark my words.

>Tuvalu ctr shill detected

Is that real? Sounds like their people should be genocided.

Most people on this board probably have never heard of Tuvalu. Fun fact: Sup Forums still gives Tuvalu proxy anons the old Tuvalu flag instead of the current one which you posted.

Aye aye Sir! Yar!

it won't be long before they all sink into the sea, Kek will jeanoside them himself
>mfw when my pathetic atoll becomes a coral reef

Why do Americans always do this shit? You seen Chicago-style Pizza?

Toodle-oo, Tuvalu.
>inb4 tsunami wipes them out

And now I have it too

"Thats the thin crust"

We're going to wipe them out first so they can't do any more harm to the world. They are a cancer on this planet that must be contained before they evacuate.

Why is the Tuvalu male so cucked?

NEVER FORGET that Tuvalu sided with the Ukraine during Russia's annexation of Crimea and routinely sides with anti-Russian countries (e.g. Georgia) just to stir the shit.

5-10% Denisovan DNA. The most cucked of all great apes.

can't wait for the libtards to get in here
>muh unique tuvie culture
>pic related

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't ethnically cleanse the entire South Pacific in the name of KEK.

wew lad

You're back I see. Last time I was you was in a flag thread a week or two ago. Maybe more.

defend yourself palmnigger
why are you guys such betas?

>That fucking flag

>be me, tuvie
>wake up, fuck a coconut, put on skirt
>swim out of bed to gather pig from ocean for breakfast
>try to swim back to bed for NEET tuvie breakfast, everything is underwater
>mfw

You've come to the wrong board, palmboy

FUCK TUVALU

Tuvalu did nothing wrong.

Reggie?

>An actual Tuvalan (albiet with wrong/ messed up flag) emerges
>Tumblr File Name

You Tuvaluans truly have zero redeeming qualities whatsoever. Once Ben Garrison gets off the plane, I personally will see to it that he raises your settlement to the ground first.

I hate to say this but given that you're on Sup Forums I think its only fair. You're better off just swimming out to see and drowning to death or being eaten by sharks. You won't want to be around once Sup Forums sets up shop.

It's time for some replacement migration.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD

I FUCKING HATE TUVALUANS

More like it's time for some concentration camps. We need to exterminate the Tuvaluan Denisovans before we can safely migrate.

Guys would a Sup Forums invasion of Tuvalu be feasible? I mean if we had the guns and acquired a boat we could sail there(fighting off pirates as we go and collecting white women with whom to repopulate our Reich), then we enslave the natives with our advanced technology, get them to develop the island and then sell the Natives to the Jews so that they don't rat us out and send the military. Would be worth it for the Keks.

The first rule of OPERATION HYDRA is there is no OPERATION HYDRA. Capiche?

>tuvalu "athlete"

C L A Y
L
A
Y

>wanting to invade a country that is going to be atlantis status soon

Absolutely feasible. We actually could do it with just memes. In fact, I'm sure if we emailed the Tuvaluan government our deceleration of war with perhaps a few pepes attached, they would immediately surrender.

Ask a palmnigger refugee anything

It's never too late for genocide.

Do you know what rhymes with Tuvalu?

Greedy Jew.

>This is just a meme so the Tuvaluans/denisovans get free ""climate refugee" asylum in New Zealand and rather full Australia and perhaps even the US.

Even if it was true, a denisovan dispora will be the absolute worst thing for the world and makes for an even greater impetus to invade. We need to stop them before they start leaving en masse.

>OP desperately wants the flag so he's trying to b8 out a boatfag or proxyfag

cant fool me nige

Build That Wall

Those Tuvalu cocksuckers better be saying there last prayers.

This.

With Tuvalus
You Lose.

>tuvalu forests

>The ".tv" domain name generates around $2.2 million each year from royalties, which is about ten per cent of the government's total revenue.

We're coming for your Tuvalu internet gold.

This just in, I have it on good authority that an operative in the 22nd 400-Pound Hacker division has successfully drained the Tuvaluan bank of all of its assets, amounting to a collective total of $755.21.

step one of the invasion plan complete.

Tuvalu supports Taiwan as the rightful claim to Chinese mainland.

S O S I G
O
S
I
G

They only do this because they have a history of stirring the shit. They like to cause trouble because they think they're too small and insignificant for a country to react to their petty insults. I'd argue that they are more insignificant than even your (actual non-country) Antarctica. I gladly would welcome the Chi-Coms as a fellow ally in the Sup Forums--Tuvalu Conflict

When does your week long night begin Altan?

Make sure you stock up on vitamin D bottles so you don't get more depressed than normal finnfriend.

Tuvalu is a fine country which has done nothing wrong.

by the will of Kek and Poseidon Tuvalu and its inhabitants will sink

>antarctica

>TUVALU HATE THREAD
lmao who?

why?

>muh Tuvalu dindu nuthin
>t. Tuvalu Internet Defense Force

he fell for the Coconut Jew
>pic:Tuvie government

that's a rare france, mind if i save it

As somebody who's mother was raped and beaten by tuvalans this thread makes me happy