Fact: Jews Are The Most Powerful Race In The World

Fact: Jews Are The Most Powerful Race In The World

>cannot into peaceful coexistence

That's the Irish, actually.

Srsly, why do they have higher IQs than all of us?

Were they really blessed by Hashem or something? Are we... the bad guys?

>toasters

r-rude!

Why are Canadians slightly fatter Scandinavians?

Its cultural study.
Jew kids are not taught to watch nascar and chase that big time job with the local roofer.
They are taught to read and develop at a younf age.
Look at ben carson for example. The none jew who broke the mold

They were blessed by inbreeding Europeans with high IQ to begin with. But this also gave them a number of genetic diseases. East asian IQ is almost as high, with much more stable genetics.

We already know this, what's the point?

>ben carson
shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. be is my nigga.

Fact: Jews Are The Most Intelligent Race In The World

Jewish IQ is 115, east asian is around 103-105.

Not even close.

Besides east asians were cursed with uglyness and autism, while some jews look decent enough. Picture relevant.

I repeat my question.

Is it possible that we, gentiles... are the bad guys?

no

according to judaism you gentiles are like NPCs in our Jewish gaming-like existence

Fact: Jews keep you warm in the Winter

Powerful? Yes
Intelligent? Very much so
Soulless amoral sociopaths? Yes and exactly why they are hated

They're not a race and go bitch and shill to somebody who cares. Nobody likes you. So few of you yet so many shekels to be made on liar breads

Isn't sociopathy the next step of evolution tho?

Feelings and empathy are animalistic by nature. Jews make alliances with each other by means of logic and common goals, not emotion.

The neanderthals probably hated the homosapiens for the superior organization and social skills.

The fact that we resent them might be proof we're inferior and delusional.

We should mix with them while we still can.

Animals don't have no fucken empathy. Money grubbing violent assholes such as your shill bosses on the other hand...

They do.

But is less complex than mankind's and in the case of smart animals like elephants and apes, they're even capable of mourning their dead relatives.

Fuck off rabbi for fuck's sake havent you fucker up enough already. Just get BTFO and go. Answer for everything. See ya. I aint reading this shit

We wanna keep our own money you made worthless shlomo not just donate it to you for our labour like shabbos cows

Lol

My old boss was a Jew and he was pretty okay, he only came close to firing somebody once and it was after a 15 minute shouting match and then the employee went to hand in his letter of resignation and Jewman talked him out of it.

Of course the pay was shit but whatever it was still a cozy job.

>Animals don't have no fucken empathy.
my two dogs are both loving and loyal

#your.argument.just.got.DEBUNK'D

>pic related

a fucking leaf

>man those other races have no empathy!

>this is why we need to deport all the refugee, gas the kikes, and have a race war because I have so much more empathy!

God didn't create man so man would kill everything

For now...

It could be - and this is pure speculation - that the upper middle class European intelligentsia has a similarly high IQ to Ashkenazi jews, but they're lumped in with the oafish peasant stock.

he did it for the lulz

>liberals talking about Trump

Because of the muh holohoax meme.

Cmon, we all now who the real enemy is.

Interestingly though, neanderthals had larger brain cavities, and higher neanderthal DNA (up to about 4% in asia/europe vs. zero in africa) is associated with higher IQ.

Everybody knows that the Jews that control the world are actually white, and using this silly religion as an excuse for their actions and intangibility

Nice digits.

Arab and Jew?
is that like being Aryan and Jew?

do you even bother to read your retarded infographs before you CTRL+SAVE+ALL them?

>then i notice your flag
>romania
oh i see. is it sad living there in your shitty 3rd world country?

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

how does it feel to live in what is basically a failed state? jealous of israel?

Also, i read a comment that an authority on IQ, Professor Richard Lynn, is reported as saying privately that the studies putting non-Israeli jewish IQ at 110-115 aren't rigorous, and it's more like 103-104. Who knows? I'm going to take the jewish master-race meme as unproven for the moment.

argentina? jealous of israel much?

Fact: Argentinian's Are The Most Aryan Race In The World

>implying we need your recognition of our superiority

goy pls

They're mainly focused, insular, and not sidetracked by garbage culture.

They are nothing in this world like he rest of the shit the treads on it. they just are the cause for an 150 trillion dollar debt that must be paid over the next 30 years because of their smart asses. Everyone should start tightening their pockets because some people want their money a lot sooner than expected.