Sup Forums approved dogs

What are some pol approved dogs? Thinking of getting one. Obviously no lapshits

Other urls found in this thread:

carolinadogs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmZgIV2ha4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just had a weimaraner (left) of 10 years die a couple of weeks ago. feels bad man

cool ass dog with a big personality. but he needed a lot of attention, that asshole

Actually currently looking at a vizsla..do you have one op? How is it?

Yep I have a 5 year old Weimaraner. She's one of my best friends. Her name is Mysti. Pic related.

Sorry bro, get a new Weimaraner puppy, you'll feel better.

Sorry to hear That, that is never fun.

weimaraner is best dog

Their dopey face gets me right in the feels every time.

It really depends what you expect from the dog and how much time you can give him.
For example weimaraner are good if you actively hunt but I wouldn't recommend them as house pets. They are doing much better in countryside especially if they get to run free around the fields and shit.

I've been doing some research on dogs.

I'd want a dog that:

>1.) Can be a lazy inside dog.
>2.) Likes going on the occasional hike.
>3.) Is quite, not hyperactive, low maintenance.
>4.) No prominent health problems with the breed.
>5.) Lives longer than 10 years.

And know what? As far as I can tell this dog doesn't exist.

Dogs are obnoxious try hards that need attention every single moment of every day and can't function for an hour without you being in eye sight.

Oh? What's that you say? Get something like a Basset Hound or a Bulldog?

Well golly gee. I'd just love to get a dog with horrendous genetic health issues that won't live past 8 years old regardless of how many thousands of dollars I spend at the veterinarian.

What a fucking train wreck of a species.

sounds like you need to get a cat
along with a pair of balls you enormous faggot

The American Staffordshire terrier is white mans dog. The American Pitbull terrier is nigger-tier.
Amstaff is pol approved

>1.) Can be a lazy inside dog.
>4.) No prominent health problems with the breed
Dogs are either active animals or degenerated overgrown rats.
Just shouldn't blame the dogs for being a fat ass that cant be bothered to walk more than once a week.

Rottweiler and G shepherds are the only good dogs

fucking this

>Dogs are obnoxious try hards that need attention every single moment of every day and can't function for an hour without you being in eye sight.
with purebreds this may be true, but I grew up with mutts and field dogs that were just "there"
they liked attention but didn't seek it out
also they were cheap to raise (no stupid food allergies, no weird medical conditions) and they all lived 15+ years.
just pick up some puppy being given away outside a wal-mart

Sorry to hear

Nope, it's my first choice right now. Neighbour has one and seems great

What about vizslas? Got a decent sized yard

Rhodesian ridgeback

Try him he will do all of this

My dog is all these things: sleeps >16 hours a day, rarely barks, handles 5+ mile walks no problem, and no health problems. Adopt a mutt.

>amstaff
literally a fat faggot version of apbt

Nice assault dogs faggot

Literally a dog for herding niggers..

Fucking hell

Vizslas, like Weimaraners, need a lot of exercise. I take my Weim on 30 minute daily walks where she can run around openly and without a leash in big fields. When she was younger (she's 5 now), though, she needed at least an hour/day and sometimes even more! She used to have so much energy, she'd romp with other dogs (especially other German short hair pointer dogs that go to our park) for hours on end... Awesome pets if you can afford the time and energy and also have a place where she can run free.

Rotties are cute af

I feel for you. I had to put my weim down last January. She was my best friend for 16 years. I miss you Dixie.

it hunts fucking lions

Hungarian Vizsla

yeah really bad doggos true m8... better get a goldfish because you know nothing about dogs

German shepherd, or husky, if you live in tundra.

>Wesley snipes

Fuck dogs

Get a cockatiel

Wth are you me?

I've been looking for a chill dog, smart, no genetic problems, low maintenance, but loyal and able to defend the household.

Apparently all the smart dogs need a lot of maintenance and attention

can confirm, good dog

Leonburgers are the master race of dogs. Theyre loyal, fucking yuge, protective and an excellent family doggo. Also will fetch beer if trained.

My boss aka reverend at the church, has two of those dogs. They look majestic af and are very protective if him and listen to every command.

Bad ass doggus

Get a rabbit, more fun and better companion

Bloodhound. Can't think of a more racist dog

Sup Forums approved

>I need Sup Forums to decide how I love my life

Lol kill yourself

>An Airedale can do anything any other dog can do and then whip the other dog if he has to. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Do they attack niggers good?

What makes them racist?

Go they growl at nuggers?

Pets are a type of service slavery.
It doesn't want to love you.

tfw giant dogs have shorter lifespans

Great Pyrenean or Tibetan guardian dog.

That's true but i hate these poor bastard breeds... it's good that we have so many regulations here for this

My parents have a yellow lab that I bought them after their other yellow lab died a few years ago of old age.

I have a Corgi mainly because I live in an apartment and I don't like really small dogs and Corgis have sort of a large personality.

>Objectively the best dog.

8-9 years on avg is decent for giant breed

Honestly, i've owned many good breeds.
German Shepherd, Dobbermann, Husky, Lab.
All were great dogs (husky is the worst temperamentally, but prettiest pussy magnet) that many people like for good reason, but my personal best experience is with my male Golden Retriever.

There is no right or wrong choice, I just find Golden Retrievers to be a really well balanced "all purpose" dog.
Also its nice that they are technically hunting dogs with high intelligence so they dont bark at everything they see like a retard as some dogs do.

But as I said, just my experience so far.

majestic

They were just for tracking them

And yes they do

Vizsla owner
AMA

>I don't like really small dogs
>large personality

woofcucked

Had a wei 15yo passed 6 months ago. Now have an old 10yo gsp. Will get another wei or gsp in the next few.
months.

Both mine loved chasing ducks during the season and scent trailing deer.

dogs don't even clean themselfs like other pets

disgusting creatures

So you're a bird person? Might as well tattoo faggot across your forehead.

>The Rhodesian ridgeback is a dog breed developed in Rhodesia now Zimbabwe. Its European forebears can be traced to the early pioneers of the Cape Colony of southern Africa, who crossed their dogs with the semi-domesticated, ridged hunting dogs of the Khoikhoi.
Literally race-mixing: the dog

where is your dogs gender? in the potomac river by now?

t. Mehmet

It wasnt my choice to get one but theyre pretty fuckin awesome senpai.

?

Jack Russell

In my experience purebreds are full of disease and illnesses, get a mongrel if you want a healthy dog with a long lifespan

Red Heeler.

I like birds but they live too long.

Okay you got me. I had one when i was little he was chill as fuck.

Can confirm, Rhodie lion hounds are the colonialist man's best friend.

English Staffies are lovely dogs, wtf have you done to the American ones.

Nigga knows where it's at.

Me and my Tibetan Mastiff are gonna be here living five extra years over lesser giant dog breeds, and I guess me living longer than my TM, but at least I average one dog less over my lifetime than other big dog lovers.

Get a pup.

Caucasian Shepard is best dog, if you train it well, otherwise its a giant fucking asshole that can kill your whole family

t. Mehmet

Honestly, catfags need to leave and get one of these.

Sounds like you need a Lurcher/Greyhound.

They look athletic and they need a daily walk/run, but they just laze around the rest of the day.

Wish I could say the same for this adorable but loud little fucker

Here he fell in his bowl

nearly impossible to get

Birds are objectively the best pets, though.

>mfw my dog is of (((mixed race)))

She's still a beautiful girl I swear! Diversity made her stronger!!

A pitbull

looks like a good warm weather dog

carolinadogs.com/

I have a Carolina Dog that's 18, going on 19. She's more active than most dogs I know, sometimes to an almost obnoxious degree. She's cool with anything that's going on, and I've heard and read that they're mostly all pretty relaxed dogs.

They have very unique and strange personalities too.

I've had her since I was 8 years old. She's awesome.

Make sure you get yourself a giant breed. Leonberger and Great Pyr are my picks, fantastic dogs with incredible personalities. Giant breeds typically only live to about 10 years but it's worth it.

JUDE

Aye, I had one for the last 8 years. Best dog i've ever had. Unfortunately she died earlier this year at only 8 years, and she also had a hip problem so I couldnt breed her. So very good dog but they do come with health problems

>but he needed a lot of attention, that asshole
...you summed up having a Weimaraner perfectly. Still best doggo, tho.

have you ever owned a weimaraner? do you have any idea if viszla and weimaraner personalities are the same?

>seriously bro.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=TbmZgIV2ha4

BIRDS CONFIRMED IMPORTANT

if not for excessive shedding would be perfect

There is a difference between a show dog and a working dog.

German Sheppard are a prime example. A pure breed show dog has a steep sloping back. Hunched hind legs, etc. A working dog (the kind that is purchased as drug dogs, K9's for police, etc) have straight backs, upright hind legs, and generally have a much more muscular build.

Never buy a pure breed show dog. THEY are the ones with tons of health problems (which is no problem when you are showing them as their useful life span is roughly 2-3 years at most)

Back when I was in school, there was a teacher who consistently called a kid "Weimaraner". Nostalgic kek.

Pic is my doggo

Canadians are the sons of pigdogs and donkeys. You shouldn't be allowed to own pets.

>sweden

GTFO DOGFAGS, RABBITS ARE BETTER

THEY'RE MORE LOYAL

EASIER TO TAKE CARE OF

LESS COST

GET A BOY AND GIRL RABBIT AND YOU HAVE INFINITE RABBITS

DOGFAGS STAY MAD

In my lifertime I've had:

-2 dalmatians
-2 pointers
-3 khurzaars
-1 basset hound